Close

Stranger

Default My pheromone Diary

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello guys i've

been on this forum for a couple months now and finally made an order. I purchased Alter Ego, and the NPA and SOE

combo. Today I got to try out my Alter Ego at the job. I took it with me to work and waited before i had put it on

to see if there will be any results. I waited four hours before i tried Alter Ego. I applied three drops one to

each side of my neck and one to my chin, i really couldn't tell if the alter ego was working or not because I was

still getting the attention that i'm use to getting.(mind you i flirt a lot and i'm pretty good at talking to

females so i'm use to getting attention) I then decided to see what it would be like if i OD'ed so that i can get

a basic idea of whats my maximum dosage. So before i left work i applied three more drops to my neck on both sides

and in the middle. I hung around for a while to see how people would react, the girls at my job still flirted me

with as they usally do as when i never wore the mones. It's so hard to tell if this stuff workes. I thought that if

i od'ed i would have gotten a negative effect so that i can have atleast somewhere to start, but nothing came

up.

well tommorow im going to try again this time with a lower doasage like two drops to both sides of neck and

see what happens. And i'm definetly going to approach some strangers to see there reaction.

Your comments and

critiques are welcomed.

Stranger

I've been trying various mixes

here and there to see there effect and haven't gotten that many results. I took two days off without the mones

because i didn't want to have it build up. Today I had put on two dabs of NPAon my neck and covered it up with

somes oils that i have.(by the way i removed the dropper from my bottle of npa so all i have to do now is put my

finger over it turn it upside down and there's my drop)

Today I noticed that my female coworkers were a little

more freindly than usually. Instead of having a conversation and then leave they would actually stay and try to talk

more. I saw one girl staring at me real hard when ever i walked by here and another girl that came into the store

cause she was looking for her cousin was really too freindly. When she was leaving she kept on giving me that look

like "keep on talking to me i like you" it was really weird.

One thing i did notice is that if i put mones on one

day and take a break the next day or two days after there isn't that much build up. I'm still in the experimenting

stage so i'll let you guys if i have any further progress.

By the way I'm 20 male years old slim build don't

really work out but i'm going too.........and thats about it.

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spherx
    I've been

trying various mixes here and there to see there effect and haven't gotten that many results.
    I think

that's the problem...you just started and you're trying mixes.

I'd recommend trying one product at a time, and

then moving onto mixes. I used SOE by itself for a few weeks, NPA by itself for a few weeks, etc...then when I got

the hang of the types of effects they had, the build-up, etc...then I could sense the amounts of mixing that would

work best.

I think it really helps if you're patient and try each stand-alone, and then move on to mixing. I'm

pretty sure most other experienced users would recommend this as well...it will definitely help you get lots of

better results down the road, because you'll know which product is creating which result. If you mix right off the

bat, there's going to be too many variables.

just my 2 cents.

Good luck though.

Phero Dude

Don't forget that 'mones work best

on those that don't know you.. Those that do know and see you regulary tend to take a while longer to

"react".
    Also, as smooth suggested try one product at a time...
    Take it easy on the AE , 2-3 drops is enough for

most people and be aware of build up with the stronger products. SOE is fine daily but the others will stick around

for a while, on me at least.
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

Your input is highley appreciated

guys right now i'm focusing on NPA for the whole week to see how it works.today I applied 3 drops of npa two on

both sides of my neck and i shared one drop on both sides of my ear. Went out today and wasn't really expecting

anything to happen as usual nothing did happen where i can consider it to be a hit. on my next experiment i'm going

to put on 4 drops of npa and see what happens if I od I od, atleast ill know what's my max limit.

I'll keep you

guys posted.

Phero Dude

I'd drop back to dabs to start off

with rather then drops of NPA as it's mighty powerfull stuff... Even though you may not be able to smell it (like

me) others can, and this stuff really stinks for some people.
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

To late man i threw away the top

for it. lol

Journeyman

Careful with that NPA.

I

got my first DIHL with two dabs of TE (which is 1/5 the strength of NPA) covered w/ two small dabs of APC.

The

combined strength of the two (TE & APC) together was less than 1/2 dab of NPA by itself.

One technique I like w/

NPA is to start w/ one small dab, or even a couple of dabs of TE, and then descretely add a small dab of NPA now and

then through out the evening. As the woman gets accustomed to one level of eNone, you keep slowly ramping up the

"volume" of pheros to keep her desire climbing.

Thread Information