okay, so i've had

my LT for quite a while but when I first started using it, I didn't exactly see anything the first 1-2 times I used

it, so I abondoned it.

BUT, after reading some posts that mentioned the high alcohol content, I decided to

experiment it on my clothes instead of on the skin.

I am a HUGE fan of NPA. I use 2 daps (wrists/neck) everyday

with Armani Black Code as a cover cologne.

The last few days I've used LT in addition to my usual NPA.

I am a

believer in LT now:

Oddly, my boss, who is not a really "mushy" guy, explained something to me that was kind of

"mushy" ...he was like "I, we ...uh don't usually or shouldn't tell customers this but..." and gave me a spiel

about something. I knew it was the LT.

Then, I'm not sure if this is just the NPA or the LT also, but today, I

noticed a lot of people blushing when talking to me. Guys included. The dude who worked at Starbucks, the lady at

the store when I asked her for directions, etc. People also have been making more eye contact and just recognizing

me more. I think it's just the NPA.

But, I have also noticed that I don't get as many stares from girls with

the LT. Although, there's this one girl at work who I am not attracted to but flirts with me a lot, who seemed to

get a lot more in my personal space in the last few days, or wanted to get closer to me (ie, leaning over my

shoulder, etc).

I've been applying 4 sprays...2 on each shoulder (on my clothes/shirt), and I refreshed

(re-applied) about 5-6hrs after the first application.

To be honest though, there could be other variables

involved, such as my own level of being social...the last couple of days I wasn't so outgoing as I was really

tired, but then I just started being more social again lately.

However, I am definitely sure that LT does cause

people (like my boss in my experience) to be overly honest and reveal or talk about stuff they normally

wouldn't.

edit: oh, and btw, today, I take that back about not getting stares. There was a girl sitting on a

bench that almost was DIHL. Wide-eyed and everything. Too bad I ran into an acquaintance and started talking to

him. I should've opened her instead.