Close

Hybrid View

Phero Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by generalboy
    smooth

-

if you search the mixes area you will see the different mixes. DD1 is SOE with NPA - DD1 is one amazing

combo
    hey, thanks. i should have looked more closely at the mixes. yeah, i've been reading my eyes out

on this forum, and that mix shows up a ton.

keep hustlin.

Stranger

well last night i finally

made out with the very same co-worker that i've metioned earlier (actually in my first post). here is

what happened: there was this big party at one of the most famous night clubs here in NYC called Roxy. i really

didnt think that i would go, but when she called me to ask what i was doing, i said why the hell not i can take this

girl here and it would definitely be fun. i told her that she can come over to my apartment to have a few drinks

first, but she said that she had company over and why didnt i just come over to her place since she already lives in

manhattan; i told her ok. she was very pleased and said to me "i cant wait to see you." i told her that i had to go

as i didnt want to be on the phone any longer and i had a ton of things to do before leaving - i got the awww talk

to me for a bit longer bit, but i said no really i have to go now. i got to her apartment like 2 hrs after we spoke

and got the biggest hug and kiss. actually i didnt even expect that at all. i tried to play it off like it was

nothing, but in my mind i was like 'OMG - she looks sooo good and feels soooooooo soft.' anyway... there was some

sort of strange tension going on with this guy that was there that she introduced me to and found out later (by one

of her other girlfriends) that he likes her and have been trying to get with her for a while. in truth, she acted

like i was her boyfriend for the entire time i was at her apartment. it was strange because one of her girlfriends

was talking to me and i guess she felt that we were a bit too close so she comes over and got right between us to

kiss me again, but this time very aggressive. after like 1 hr a lot of the people there left and it was myself, her

and two of her other friends - we left for the club. her one friend was constantly hitting on me. the very same one

she came in between while i was talking. i didnt mind at all as she was pretty but didnt want to ruin my chances

with my co-worker. this one is definitely girlfriend material. lots happened at the club including her and her

friend sandwiching me. we left after 2 hrs being there and she invited me back to her apartment. i just got home

from there. the interesting thing is that her friend kept saying to me that she now sees what the girl i like have

been saying to her: that i seem very easy going and very easy to talk to - she used the word safe.

oh yeah i

forgot to mention my mix DD1 with 3 sprays of LT

Quote Originally Posted by smooth312
    hey, thanks. i should have looked more closely

at the mixes. yeah, i've been reading my eyes out on this forum, and that mix shows up a ton.

keep

hustlin.

Phero Enthusiast

by the way, to you guys

who've been having success with LT...

...have you been using any cover scent or cologne, or is it just the LT

with your regular mixes?

thanks again

oh, and nice report of that party you went to generalboy...sounds pretty

sweet, can't wait to use the LT

Thread Information