Close

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Does anybody else

than me get really annoyed by the posts of Bronzie?

Could you please be so kind to stop lecturing and arguing

and complaining so much Bronzi? In my personal view your opinons are in general just plain unwize and immature, and

it's not an issue what I think personally, but you keep on lecturing like you know everything, telling who's right

and wrong.

In this thread I want to read about testing and results on this very product, yet you're constantly

dragging the discussion off topic. This is also the case with your postings in general.

I'm so tired of it when

I just want to read interesting and healthy debates. Why you haven't been banned yet is a mystery to

me...

----------------------------

To post my recent experiences with LT I must say that

I've had some very unexpected results. I've worn it standalone with three sprays and then usually forgotten about

it.

What has happened is that people have on several occasions demanded my attention even without me doing

anything. Guys at work definately taking more initiative of starting conversations, cheerful conversations that is.

It's like I'm minding my own business and they start talking when I don't expect them to and not even being

interested. As for the females they seem to be in increasingly good spirits when I'm around them, just a really

nice vibe, it's easy to conversate and flirt. The next time I've seen them (there are three I've had some testing

with so far) they've been increasingly cheerful and joyful. Yesterday one of them did give me an extra look, one of

those looks I didn't expect coming from her. She's in a good relationship so she normally doesn't do much

flirtation, but she was definately giving me the eye while having a firm smile.

I look forward to see more test

result from this product, and have been pleasantly satisfied with it so far. And for those who are being sceptic

without having their own personal experience I couldn't care less. Believe what you will, I'm not here to sell

anything, I'm only interested in contribute my experiences so that I can compare with other peoples experiences and

having a constructive and informative debate about it. If I get any bad reactions from LT I will definately let you

know.
    Learn to ignore what gets ya goat and you have a good tool in in yer pocket.

-------------------------------------
    Where do you apply your 3 sprays, GFunky?

Do you or your

targets get the urge to tinkle?

Where are all you other believers applying your LT? T'was wondering if

it's better to place on the lower or upper bod.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Learn to ignore

what gets ya goat and you have a good tool in in yer pocket.
    I think you are right, and

my reply amounted to nothing! Zilch.

King of the coupons!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    I think you are

right, and my reply amounted to nothing! Zilch.
    Sorry, MODs ... Bronzie, you can always IM/PM/CM/BM your

MODS if you reeeeealy have a problem with someone; and the MODS are sooooooo understanding. And they don't take no

slit either!

There have been lots of things that got my goat over the years ... once I learned and

ignored them, I felt so much better. What would this forum be if no one went OFF TOPIC?

Hang in there!

All we need is LOVE.

Fer all you LT users of old, are you still feeling good about your LT

after your original post, or have you seen a decline in its usage?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

mobley i remember you well,

although, my profile says i joined in 2004, i was actually a member and phero user in early 2002 if not late 2001,

when love scent only pretty much sold PI Ylang Ylang and SOE, i cant remember if i ever posted back then much, (

apart from that, do not delete post at the open archive page " dog chasing me when i wore pheromones" but i was a

shy and reserved kid, thanks to alot of .none nothing can stop me or bully me!!!!!

Stranger

Pietje, you have

only 3 posts to your name, are you in a position to discredit newbies that have wanted to post on this product?

Perhaps out of the joy and happiness of this new product?
    I do not want to discredit newbies.
    I do

not want to discredit the new product.

No need for authority-arguments. Just wanted to help readers of this

thread and summarize. It's easy to attack someone, but it's more difficult to understand ones

reasoning.

(not native english, hopefully message arrives )

Lightbulb Peppermint Schnapps

Anyway, I put Liquid Trust in the freezer, with all my other pheromones, PI,AE,NPA,etc everything

else crystalized solid, but liquid trust didnt, knowing from my Vodka drinking days, anything above 40% alcohol does

not freeze, So liquid trust is very high in Alcohol apperently, im thinking that the stuff will evaporate off the

skin very fast, or there might be a very quick transdermal effect and lose alot of product into the body. Anyone can

add to this? I think the product may be better suited for clothes application...
    I remember getting

Peppermint Schnapps and putting it in this girls freezer. She thought it was cool and interesting that it didn't

freeze. I came off like a scientist when I explained it to her. That Peppermint Schnapps is 100 proof.

Try

this: Freeze Peppermint Schnapps and drink a shot. Lick her neck and nipples. And then lightly blow on the spots

afterwards. It will give her the chills.

Arrow

Fer all you LT users of old, are you still feeling good about your LT after your original

post, or have you seen a decline in its usage?

Thanks!
    I got it about

a month ago. I still use it but I try to save it for my sales appointments. Because each time I use one spray to

my shirt and one spray to my neck, but it's already half why almost and I only used it like 10 times. It seems

girls are more attentive to me. So I like using it. I'ma try to use it more around girls I'm trying to get with

and see what reactions I get out of that.

Where do you

apply your 3 sprays, GFunky?
    It IS a mouth spray isn't it Moby? I've mentioned this earlier in

this thread; one spray in hair, two on clothes (one each shoulder).

Do you or your targets get

the urge to tinkle?
    Not at all.

My bottle is also half emptied real fast, so that's a little

annoying. But having said that, the price tag isn't that high to begin with.

mobley i remember

you well, although, my profile says i joined in 2004, i was actually a member and phero user in early 2002 if not

late 2001, when love scent only pretty much sold PI Ylang Ylang and SOE.
    I remember those days well.

None of this fancy-schmancy Chikara or Impi stuff that the kids have access to today! I don't even think L-S

stalwarts like AE or P10 were an option back then.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Default Bronzie - That guy(?) was RUDE !!! :(

Obviously I don't know everyone on these boards very well, but I've popped in and out through the

last year or so and have ALWAYS found friendliness and quick help from everyone, including Bronzie!!! I don't know

Bronzie that well, but he has always seemed very nice and friendly and helpful and is always patient to answer

questions from anyone. So, Bronzie, that's just my two cents. Just ignore the hecklers and remember that you are

definitely appreciated and respected on this forum!!! Thanks for your friendliness and helpfulness to ALL~!!!!!!!!!

Having said THAT (wow, I feel better now! ), I have to give an update on my Liquid Trust trials. I've

been using it every day. I read on a thread somewhere that someone was using 4 sprays daily. So I tried that

too...... 2 sprays on the back of my neck and 2 on the front of my clothing. I have no idea if that is too much or

not, but I haven't gotten any negative reactions. I'm honestly not sure, yet, if I'm getting any reactions at

all. I've worn it at work and the women are friendly and non-competitive and the men are friendly too, but I'm

not sure how much the LT is affecting anyone.

I'll keep experimenting and will keep you

posted.

LWQ

Phero Pro

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I'm a

little bit late to the Liquid Trust party. Just got my bottle this Friday and started testing it immediatly.

7/7/06

Applied 4 sprays about 30 min before I was to meet up with a good friend of my to see Pirates

of the Caribbean 2. I really didn't notice much difference with my friend. Known her for about 10 years, and

we're close friends. There was this one woman that was sitting next to us in the theatre. Before the show started

she decided to move, and in doing so bumped me a bit. The unusual thing was that she made eye contact, started to

rub my shoulder semi-affectionately, and said, "Oh, I'm sorry about that, dearie."

7/9/06

Applied

five sprays and 5 drops of Pheros about 30 min before I head off to my regular Sunday night swing dance. Refreshed

with 2 sprays about 2 hours into the dance.

Very interesting dance filled night. At least three-four times

as many dances than last Thursday (left the house with no mones ). I also really didn't have to ask anyone to

dance. The really unusal thing about it is that the follows that I dance with on a regular basis (average once per

night), made it a point to ask me out 4-5 times (about 6 follows). I can't remember having something like this

happen before. Usually when I really hit it big with a mix, one or to follows end up . . . uh . . . sequestering me

for the night.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

I mentioned this in

another thread of mine, but I was wondering if any of the posters here who've experimented with LT on its own have

noticed similar effects (from those noticed in others) on animals, specifically dogs.

Thanks!

Hey Swinger,

I ordered my LT too

last week. Should be arriving sometime this week before friday. Can't wait try it. Seems like most people here have

had reactions from LT right off the bat on Day 1.

I'll post my field report here soon as I recieve it.

Let

us know of any other LT results expecially with your regular combos Swinger ..

NFS

Just got my 2-month supply

of LT in the mail today.

I put on two sprays, and so far I am feeling a little bit floaty. We'll see if it has

any effect at work, although it's not really the greatest environment to test it out (I work at a movie theater.)

Phero Enthusiast

Thumbs up LT does work

okay, so i've had

my LT for quite a while but when I first started using it, I didn't exactly see anything the first 1-2 times I used

it, so I abondoned it.

BUT, after reading some posts that mentioned the high alcohol content, I decided to

experiment it on my clothes instead of on the skin.

I am a HUGE fan of NPA. I use 2 daps (wrists/neck) everyday

with Armani Black Code as a cover cologne.

The last few days I've used LT in addition to my usual NPA.

I am a

believer in LT now:

Oddly, my boss, who is not a really "mushy" guy, explained something to me that was kind of

"mushy" ...he was like "I, we ...uh don't usually or shouldn't tell customers this but..." and gave me a spiel

about something. I knew it was the LT.

Then, I'm not sure if this is just the NPA or the LT also, but today, I

noticed a lot of people blushing when talking to me. Guys included. The dude who worked at Starbucks, the lady at

the store when I asked her for directions, etc. People also have been making more eye contact and just recognizing

me more. I think it's just the NPA.

But, I have also noticed that I don't get as many stares from girls with

the LT. Although, there's this one girl at work who I am not attracted to but flirts with me a lot, who seemed to

get a lot more in my personal space in the last few days, or wanted to get closer to me (ie, leaning over my

shoulder, etc).

I've been applying 4 sprays...2 on each shoulder (on my clothes/shirt), and I refreshed

(re-applied) about 5-6hrs after the first application.

To be honest though, there could be other variables

involved, such as my own level of being social...the last couple of days I wasn't so outgoing as I was really

tired, but then I just started being more social again lately.

However, I am definitely sure that LT does cause

people (like my boss in my experience) to be overly honest and reveal or talk about stuff they normally

wouldn't.

edit: oh, and btw, today, I take that back about not getting stares. There was a girl sitting on a

bench that almost was DIHL. Wide-eyed and everything. Too bad I ran into an acquaintance and started talking to

him. I should've opened her instead.

I've been having amazing

results with Liquid Trust!
    First of all, I should say that the person who I've noticed to be most effected by it

is me. I feel much more at ease around people after spraying on some LT than I do before. Almost like a valium.

It's truly amazing!

Maybe it's a bad thing in some ways, because humans are generally lying fucks, but it

definitely helps me interact with them.

I work at a movie theater in a not-so-great area of town. It's pretty

common for customers to lose their cool and go off on one of the employees. Often it's because of something that's

just not under our control, or because they failed to understand our policy when we explained it to them. Policy is

set by the owner, and he is never there and could not really give a fuck about what makes sense from the customers'

point of view.

Now I've tested LT over the last few days working there, and I've selling tickets or ushering

those days. Ushering is where you take the tickets and give people directions to their movie. So I deal with a lot

of people basically, and it gives me a great opportunity to see how they react to me.

Now, first of all I should

say that I have noticed nothing or very little from the APC and NPA. As someone mentioned in another thread on this

forum, some men look like they are ready to jump out of their own skin in the wrong clothes, and you have to wear

what you feel comfortable in or you constantly look like you just shat yourself. Our work uniform pretty much has

that effect on me (khakis, with a white collared shirt tucked in and a tie.) So I think this might be why I don't

see girls eyeing me at work.

When I put the LT on, however, people become nicer, friendlier, and warmer.

Especially women, but even men. Customers understand when I explain that we can't sell them a ticket because we

have already sold out that showing. Often enough, things like this become a problem for customers. All the employees

have a hard time with the customers, not just me. In fact, I have the best track record of all the workers there for

being able to avoid angry confrontations without compromising company policy.

But the LT really makes dealing

with people in a high-stress environment MUCH easier! My only regret is that it wears off so quickly, and I find the

loss of effect is progressive. Slowly I have a harder time dealing with people. This is also exarcerbated by the

fact that the closer I get to the end of my shift, the more tired, worn out, and therefore stressed out I get.

So I conducted an experiment today to see if the reason interactions with people gradually became harder was due

to the growing stress of the shift, or due to the LT wearing off. Right before I went into work, I had on 2 sprays

of LT. I also had on a little bit of JB1, like usual.

Today I got put in the box office, which means I sat

behind a glass window and sold people tickets to the movies they wanted to see. You've all seen what I'm talking

about at the entrance to a movie theater. The glass window in our box office is shaped like this:

[COLOR=#22229c][

/COLOR]

Basically the only exchange of air between you and the people you sell tickets to comes from the slits

in the bottom. The ones we use to exchange money. It may seem unbelievable that what I'm wearing could have any

effect on the people on the other side of the glass, but I've found that the window creates a draft between the two

rooms, and I can often smell perfume or cologne worn by customers in the entrance, so it would make sense that they

can smell me as well.

Today, I noticed about 3.5 hours into my shift that I was feeling much more weary and wary

of other people than I had been earlier. Also, as the night draws on, the types of people who visit us tend to be

more in-your-face and rude. About 4.5 hours into the shift, I topped up with another spray of LT. Pretty soon, I

felt a lift in spirits very dissimilar from the edgy lift that caffeine gives you. I wasn't exactly giddy or jacked

up, but I felt a lot more pleasant and cheery. Sitting in the box helping the customers didn't bother me as much.

Also, many of the customers became friendlier to me. I think it was mainly because of my change in attitude, but not

entirely.
    Last edited by live4themusic; 07-16-2006 at 08:34 AM.

Default liquid trust

Interested in combos with

liquid trust.

Anyone out there, who has experimented.

Phero Pro

woofa, today I tried liquid

trust for the first time, and I used it in conjunction with pherofragrance, now this is what I will say, it

amplifies the effects of a .nol product, now I dont know if its the liquid trust alone, or in the combo I used but,

the "hit" I got was very unusual, I frequant a cafe, and the waitress had just bought a new mobile phone and was

playing around with the buttons, and for some reason, she asked for my mobile number to store into her new phone.

Now, although I know this waitress, as I go to this cafe every second day or so for my morning coffee, there was no

reason for her to ask me for my number, I dont socialize with this women, ever.!.. not at the cafe and not outside

the cafe setting.

This "hit" was not sexual, no sexual overtones in conversation or behaviour, but it was not

ordinary behaviour from her.

It was very strange hit, and even strange for a .nol effect, liquid trust , im

thinking creates different effects to .nol, but similar in nature

I will try liquid trust with .none, see

what happens.

Let make things simple.

Liquid

Trust

1. Thumb UP
    2. Thumbs Down
    3. No reaction
    4. More testing needed

DCW

*Thumbs down* here...

Testing it

for 3 weeks. Makes no difference with it on or off. Tested it alone and in combos.

Nada.

Nfs.

Phero Guru

Default thumbs up

for me but only in

combo form. It's an edge.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I have to say I need more

testing with this product. I was shopping at Wal-Mart today this older lady (50's) I'm 36 came up to me and starts

a coversation about turkey burgers. She would not stop talking really weird. I would say, so far people really do

seem to open up to me more when I wear liquid trust. My usual combo includes Ae/m or TE gel pack Soe gel packs, A-1

or A314 covered with Angel/m. I didn't get much from Liquid Trust as a standalone product. So for me it seems it's

working better with combo's.

Thumbs-Up for me too.

It evaporates very quickly when applied to skin, so I spray it directly onto my clothing....2 sprays in the front

and 2 in the back. It might be OD, but there is no fragrance and the results have been very positive for me. I

feel good and up-beat myself and I notice that folks around me (especially the ones who are not normally so warm and

friendly) are more chatty and friendly than usual. I especially notice it with my office manager at work (female).

She can be kind of fickle at times and you have to be very careful with how you approach her. But when I wear the

LT, she is all chatty and giggly and friendly to me (which is WAY COOL at work.... )

So a Thumbs-Up for me

here !!

Phero Pro

It the

effects of LT have a different flavor than anything else that I have sucessfully used. It works well with both

complete strangers as well as close friends. The effects don't last as long as I'd like, but for the price it is

a very good product.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

So I took the plunge and ordered

a bottle of Liquid Trust.

The point about more frequent urination is significant. The opposite of oxytocin

in the human system is vasopressin. It can be used for suppression of urination. This supports the manufacturer's

claim of LT's active ingredient.

I've been very skeptical of oxytocin as a pheromone, largely due to its

short shelf life in solution and by the quantities needed for direct insufflation via nasal spray.

The latest

research has shown that only fragments of the original long-chain polypeptides are needed to cause specific effects.

The PT-something or other as an aphrodisiac is one example.

Perhaps someone has hit on a short, stable,

highly active peptide chain (a subset of oxytocin) that does lower barriers and engage trust.

I'll report my

experiences and opinions later.

Stranger

im wondering how this 'mone

would work with someone who already comes off as a trusting individual?

in other words, i've gone to a

gentlemans club in a the past and had a girl come and sit in my lap the WHOLE night and just confess the world to

me...

tell me all the gossip going on around the club, who does what, etc.

wondering if i should try this

out or stick with good ol' SOE? :/

joseph

don't be scared, click it

Phero Guru

Default interesting about Walmart...

"I

was shopping at Wal-Mart today this older lady (50's) I'm 36 came up to me and starts a coversation about turkey

burgers. She would not stop talking really weird."

The strange experience I had was also in a Walmart,

grocery area. This was where the 30 something woman approached me and asked if she didn't have TOO much stuff in

her cart and then admitted to me that she was bulemic. There's been speculations that casinos spray mones into the

air to induce gambling, am now wondering if big chains like Walmart also do this and when we mone-sters go there we

upset the apple cart in a very strange way. I know, sounds really weird but how many people start up conversations

with strangers about turkey burgers and bulemia???
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

BTW, KoolKing1 and Bronzie BOTH

irritate me.

Why? They are both getting more snatch than me!

Actually, I doubt that Bronzie is really

hostile - just has an undiplomatic manner of writing. I bet he talks like that too. Lots of male Southerner have

that swaggering style - I think nothing of it, once I recognize it for what it is, just style.

As to

KoolKing1, I'd be hardpressed not to be a braggart too, if I were in his shoes (or out of them, so to speak.)

Journeyman

Let make things

simple.
    Liquid Trust
    1. Thumb UP
    2. Thumbs Down
    3. No reaction
    4. More testing needed
    DCW

Thanks DCW, just read 8 pages and still didn't know what the overall results of this product is pointing to. I

could see being pissed/upset/tired at Bronzie because he criticized a newbie with 4 posts because he summarized the

results for this product, what is wrong with summarizing the results? And anyways, that newbie with 4 posts could

just lurk on this forum and not post and could know 10 times more about mones than you do. Interested in seeing

Whitehall's and others responses. Keep with the thumbs up, down, etc. format please.

Phero Pro

I think you should go back to

that particular post and read it properly before you assume.
    Last edited by bronzie; 10-27-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information