Close

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Banned User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have tried a

combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I notice I

am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the office was

paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day! He asked

me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening against his

pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how hot and sexy

I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the concierge at my

apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not sure if it was

because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and masturbated because

I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.

Journeyman

Fulltiltredhead LOL

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    I have

tried a combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I

notice I am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the

office was paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day!

He asked me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening

against his pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how

hot and sexy I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the

concierge at my apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not

sure if it was because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and

masturbated because I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.
    Great Post!
    Last edited by bronzie; 06-02-2006 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    SURE YOU BEEN USING

LT? OR LSD?

Go look in the Archives!!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Go look in the

Archives!!
    What shall I look for?

What shall I look

for?
    Posts by FTR!!

She's baaaack! She used to have some great posts and advice until some d@#$heads

ganged up on her (fortunately they got banned).
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

SURE YOU BEEN

USING LT? OR LSD?

FTR was one of the best we ever had on this forum. Pay attention to her,

you might learn something. Due to issues, a lot of her former posts don't have her name on them any longer but she

was a prolific and insightful poster. A bunch of us got a lot of good information from her.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

I see, she/he is like a comedian

with a philisophical edge..And now it has come out of the woodwork to do its thing again...

Dont worry, I

wont stand in the way...

I see, she/he is

like a comedian with a philisophical edge..And now it has come out of the woodwork to do its thing again...

Dont

worry, I wont stand in the way...
    No, SHE's not a comedien. She's serious and worth listening too. I'm

not sure what your probelm is but your starting remark about LSD was rude and uncalled for.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by FullTiltRedhead
    I have

tried a combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations. I haven't noticed the peeing thing but I

notice I am very wet at all times (but still tight, hooray!). Just this week I noticed that a younger man at the

office was paying attention to my erect nipples I had rubbed with a small amount of LT and they were erect all day!

He asked me to type some filings for him but when he did so he moaned and I could tell his cock was stiffening

against his pants which made me chuckle (naughty lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). A little bit later he kept saying how

hot and sexy I am and how much I turn him on even though I am almost thirty years older. Then, that night, the

concierge at my apartment was sniffing the air when I walked by and I was already so wet from the day that I'm not

sure if it was because of my soaked panties or the mones or maybe a bit of both, but I went to my apartment and

masturbated because I suddenly felt too tired to go out looking for any more targets.
    Lol, Dejavu here..

the old posters are coming back. Funny to see FTR again. I ordered my LT a few days ago, cant wait to try it,

Franki

Franki? You too? Welcome

back!

Thomas Jefferson

lol, thanks. I don`t even know if

i am allowed to post!

I'm the mod on duty at the

moment. Do you see me objecting? But we should take old home week elsewhere. We're kind of hijacking this thread

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    No, SHE's not

a comedien. She's serious and worth listening too. I'm not sure what your probelm is but your starting remark

about LSD was rude and uncalled for.
    Personally, I found her comments funny, just my opnion, and that

constitutes my criteria for a comedian. As for the LSD remark, although I used that in my reply, it was tongue in

cheek humour within the context of her post. I will retract the drug use overtone comment because I used language

that could be faintly (not legaly) interpreted as derogatory and slanderous towards that member. (if you want to get

technical and legal). I am a Lawyer.

I'm not interested in

technical or legal. I'm interested in common courtesy and you remark appeared to lack that. If you intended it in

humor and are retracting it then the matter is closed.

Thomas Jefferson

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

If that's you, FTR, welcome

back. I never knew why you left, but I'm sorry we got in an argument that one time many years ago. Being a

clueless guy, I forget what it was about, but am sure we both matured past it. You often had good things to offer

forum members, and we all had many good times.

And welcome back to Franki. Back in the day you also made

many positive contributions before whatever other stuff I also don't understand hit the fan.

Now back to our

regularly scheduled program.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Then, that night, the

I enjoyed your

post. Would you write some more like that? Yeah, sometimes it's easier to pound your pud than troll for fresh

noogie.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    You can send

in a money order to LS. Or you could set up a Paypal account and pay that way.

Thanks, I

haven't had the idea to look for it at love-scent, because I always order from a german website.

Phero Guru

Default tonight...

headed to a 24 person

swinger's party. I've seen pics of all the scheduled participants and the pickins are slim but we'll go anyways.

Will wear AE/M, SOE, A1, LT and some of that new-fangled crotch perfume. I'm also going to put some SOE and LT on

Suzy as there is one single woman going who is straight and submissive, will go for her and see if she's able to

become a bi sub.

LT seems pretty good so far and I'm liking the posts about it. A very useful addition to

what already is a strong arsenal of getting an edge products.

I'll post tomorrow the results.

FTR and Franki, I had to rub my early morning eyes when I saw that. Good to see you both posting again.

Where's that lovable Frenchie?

Two of my supermarket female acquaintances are becoming even more friendly

with me since I added LT to the mix. We'd always had friendly conversations when I was checking out but the

conversations are getting a bit more lengthy and personal now. They are both in their mid to late 40s and married.

The bartender I've mentioned previously is also becoming a bit more friendly but it's being directed more towards

Sue (the mone broadcasting effect possibly? - one of these days I'll write a submission about that as it's very

real and the ideas that come into the heads of the targets are interesting). Sue's now given her a neck/back

massage (in the bar) and the bartender wants to know when we're getting the hot tub done (it's still sitting in

the backyard and not yet hooked up). She lives near us too. I see good times ahead on that count. Same bar: 21

year old cutie is always coming to me now for very close up intimate hugs and I hear she prefers older men. The

mones give you the edge and LT added in does make things even more interesting. Of late, I've been feeling that I

can do no wrong.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Last night I put on 3 dabs of NPA

and 3 sprays of LT. I wasn't around that many people at work. However, my boss was an exceptionally good mood. That

was a little out of the norm. Nothing else really to report at work.

About 4 hours had gone by since I

applied the LT. So at about 8 PM, I applied another spray to my neck. I left work at about 9:30 and attended a local

bar. 2 things that were really odd here. One of my friends was very hyper.. I'm factoring in that he had a few

beers. But he's usually very mellow when he drinks. Anyway, everytime he needed to say something to me, he'd kinda

hit me in the chest to get my attention. It got to be a little annoying. But I'm attributing it to LT, because he

seldom makes physical contact with me.

Ok, here's the coolest thing that happened..... I bought 2 Long

Island Iced Teas (about $7.50 a piece) and 3 Coronas ($4.20 a piece.) So I'm figuring it's gonna cost me a little

under $30. So the bartender hands me my tab, and it says $15.33... I'm staring at in complete confusion. I figured

I got someone else's tab by accident. But Tom (the bartender) taps me on the shoulder and winks at me. So he

willingly gave me the 3 Coronas for free. I'm a regular at this bar, but I've never gotten a break on my tab. I

tipped him quite well to show my appreciation.

Other small things happened that may have been attributed to

LT. But nothing worth mentioning right now. I gotta run. But I will say.... There's definitly major potentional

with LT. I have to do a few more field tests before I'm completely convinced of it's true power. But it's looking

good so far!!!

Hey! Old home week. Too bad we all

live so far apart from one another.

Welcome Home,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Guru

Default dismal

time at the swinger's

party Sat night. Only half the people saying they were coming arrived. Two guys caught Sue's attention but the

women were dismal so we left. I don't even think the mones played any factor at all - I must have been putting

out a vibe that said "stay away from me, I'm not interested".

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    time at the

swinger's party Sat night. Only half the people saying they were coming arrived. Two guys caught Sue's attention

but the women were dismal so we left. I don't even think the mones played any factor at all - I must have been

putting out a vibe that said "stay away from me, I'm not interested".
    Just curious what king of

swinging do u do MFM FMF...what?

DCW

Phero Pro

I dont think you need .mones at

a swingers party. Everyone pretty much knows why they are there. Personally, im not into swingers, but if I were I

would empty a whole bottle of PI over myself just to stamp my presence known, ofcourse only the biggest nymph woman

would be left in the place, everyone else would run.

Phero Guru

Default Dcw

we usually swap with other

couples that have a bi fem. Once in a great while, we'll get into an orgy, not often though. We could have been

in an orgy on Sat night but as I said the quality was so poor that I couldn't even imagine it - they also called it

the "pig pile" and that was no understatement.

Bronzie: mones play a huge role for me at swinger's

parties. There's always the "who gets to play with who factor", kinda like a high school dance except more

complicated. Mones can make the difference with hooking up with a couple with a good looking wife or not. Also,

after hooking up and starting to have sex, mones tend to make the women a bit hotter and also more likely to come

back for more at future dates.

Phero Guru

Default laughing here

that supra nymphy

may be wanting you badly but what if you don't want her? Maybe you better run which is what I did last Sat

night.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    that supra nymphy

may be wanting you badly but what if you don't want her? Maybe you better run which is what I did last Sat

night.
    I like this guys, he is honest.
    Swinging has taken off BIG time in Houston, It's now the

swinging capital of TX IMHO.
    I went with a friend (female) to a swing club a few weeks back, very very

interesting.

DCW

Phero Pro

most men are pretty territorial

and wouldnt want others touching thier woman, unless ofcourse its only another woman! and even then most men that

are serious with thier partner wouldnt want that either.

you have to be emotionally secure or emotionally

detached to survive a swingers lifestyle, especially if your with a partner that you consider a life long

mate

i once had a gf that had a swingers inclination, i swiftly got rid of her, but thats only me...other men

would stick around.

koolking, next time try using liquid trust, if you own a bottle, wonder how that would

work on a group? interesting thought..

Phero Guru

Default I did wear

LT along with AE/m,

SOE, A1, and no body stank.

The main thing about swinging and coping is to purge yourself of one of those

fatal flaws: jealousy. I'm not quite there and would have, although I've done it, difficulty with a

male-female-male 3-some. I've rationalized it to wanting to experience many many women and find the mmf thing

unfair to me. I've no interest in any MM contact. That being said, Sue is also not too keen on FMF's either so

we pretty much go with couples wherein the other female is also bi. In that instance, there's generally no cause

for worry about loyalties as the other couple eventually goes home and we don't socialize ever outside of our

agreed meetings (it has happened a few times though when one of us was contacted to see someone separately and we

always refuse it and tell each other that it has happened). Women are more apt to do that we've found out, one

wanted Sue for herself, another wanted me. We've never had a guy try it. I would say that overall Sue prefers

men but if the other woman is her type, well - it's all good then. Nicely, you really can learn a lot about women

when watching them together and improve your own sexual abilities. I don't know if swinging has improved our

relationship much, it was pretty strong to begin with so it has remained relatively stable. Sue did, while really

drunk, seduce one woman on her own without me, it was a company party and I was there but nowheres near where the

seduction happend, and, she got caught by my boss who was also the other woman's boss. It was a touchy situation

for a while. I was pretty pissed off about it and it happened that the next week my previous GF, who's a pretty

hot number, agreed to meet me for a tryst. I left for her and spent the night with her and had to explain it all to

Sue the next day. So, it turned out kinda tit for tat and we made up. Perhaps a weird way to fix a situation but

it worked for us.

I don't think the mones were any factor at all last Sat night. I was pretty much

drenched in them and had also sprayed Sue with LT and rubbed some SOE on her too. Mood seems to be important and I

was in no mood to fuck any of those gals there, not a one. A wasted night for sure.

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation Ftr....

I have tried a

combination of AE and LT and have had hits in many situations.
    how much of your experience do you attribute

to LT? i am very interested in trying it, but since im still getting to know my own patterns with the 'mones ive

selected,im just researching you all for now and hoping to learn from your experiences ...... that and DAMN id like

to have the reactions you do!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information