Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Arrow

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sending old topics to the

top...

"A bit" late for the discussions, but for my first post in the forum I thought it could be of some use

to report what I'll get from the package that just came to my house after a 1 month+ delay - thanks to a strike in

the Customs. First, a brief profile of myself:

28 y/o, 1.75m (1.74ft), 67kg (147.7lb) male (duh), part

black/spanish/portuguese/everything mixed, cooked and distilled, but resulting in an almost-arab-or-egyptian,

good-willingly 7 out of 10, look. Yup, strange as it may be - don't panic: my mother is white,

long-ascendance-ago spanish and portuguese, and the "only" clue of african origin in my father is... he's a nicely

tainted-black man.

Well, in the end, here I am with 3 Impi Beta - red/orange as you prefer, yellow, silver

- a whole handful of questions and a darn strong anxiety for tomorrow morning. I know that good sense should

prevail in choosing the doses, but to get things faster, has anybody any opinion on how much should I start with

each colour?

I'll begin with red, and cycle each week. But I wonder... once all three has been tested, would

it be a good thing to start mixing one another? Like, 1 spray silver/1 red and such? Could it be bad?

I just

wish they had come by morning, so I wouldn't have to sleep controlling excitement.

Cheers to all.

(Jeez, the things smell sooooooo good...)

Each person's body is different.

Some can take a lot of none and some can't. I'm the type that can only take one spray or drop and that is enough.

I'm better off with one spray and lots of nol...such as SOE. I add A1 to the mix for a killer combination for me...

If I'm going to be around a woman for a while...like a full afternoon I might add some copulins.

Regarding

Impi, the second batch of impi before the tests seemed to have more none in it and therefore I resorted to one spray

only. With the test batch I can add two sprays and be ok, however, the scent can be strong when first applied and

two sprays right before you meet someone may be too much because of that. You will have to be the judge of that. I

would suggest one spray and take the bottle along if you can and spray yourself one more time later in the

evening....something like that...

Regarding mixing sprays.... You will find out that each spray has a strong and

distinctive smell that I don't think will mix well. In any case, I believe that the pheromone content is the same

for each test bottle and its just the cover scent that is different.

Speaking of cover scent, I am now

experimenting with a bit of cucumber scent, hawaiin ginger and in the near future licorice scent. An old study

indicated that licorice alone is a turn-off, but when combined with cucumber it may be good. I read old posts here

indicating that licorice can grate on guys and they tend to drop the scent eventually because they personally don't

like it. So, even though these fragrances are not a pheromone, they may have a positive and hopefully synergistic

effect. Time will tell. So far, I think that Cucumber has had a mildy positive effect, but I'm waiting for my

licorice to arrive to try them together along with the pherones that I've bought here....

The point of all of

that is that its fun to experiment, but don't put too much pressure on yourself. Do your best and have a good time

with confidence and poise....the ultimate turn-on to most women.

Good Luck

Ohmmmm, thanks for the reply;

your opinion seems to go in the same direction as mine. About mixing, i was thinking about the smell, but was

afraid to get some bad results. As for the cover scents, that's a good tip for later days - I already have too much

scents to play with for now: besides the 3 Impi, there are 4 colognes and 1 deoparfum, it'll take time,

hehe.

Well, results of the 1st batch test. As I stated before, I'm on the red one until tomorrow. The reason

is simple: it seems to be the least liked, and I won't need to make first impressions these days.

Just a

note: the red's smell is exatcly THE SAME as one of my cousine's colognes. I used to like it a lot - on her - so

it was really weird to be using it. I've also seen the same kind of scent on other female (and only) parfums -

so maybe it would be suitable for a women's version, if that's possible.

Edit: I just saw that I was

supposed to post here impressions about the scent only, therefore I'll post the product impressions in another

thread.

I'll meet some female friends this week, so I'll ask for other opinions as well. So far, the

only think I can say is it really lasts long (about 10 hours for 2 sprays) and I somewhat like it, but I'd prefer

it on a woman.
    Last edited by restless; 10-07-2006 at 09:39 AM. Reason: ooops..

Default Ooops...

I wasn't really going

to post again here this soon, but I've just gone thru this thread again, but this time not sleepy and after tme to

go to bed (thus not skipping the long posts, what's not my habit)... and perceived that here are most of the

replies and confirmations I was asking for...

Truly, I apologize for the mess and assure you I'll

stick to my good ol' behaviour of readin the ENTIRE thread befor posting. Shame on me.

But I'll also

coming to tell something that bugs me since I received the package, and now I see that has worried others: the

distinguishing dots being on the cap only. As some people may buy more than one version, or in the same case as

mine, where the Customs people use to open international packages for checking the contents, the caps may me easily

swapped, it's a wide ground for confusion, specially for newbies. Thinking of it, I myself am not sure the caps are

still in their right bottles - sorry, I'm not good at distinguishing smells by thei descriptions, and all the

liquids are uncoloured.

So, if the labels won't change, it would be enough to add a dot to the bottle

itself, to avoid this mess. Another possibility would be to use coloured bottles, or transparent bottles and add

some colourant to the liquids, but I guess this could have some effect on the product.

And, as a final

opinion, I do like the current names, but would second the Amarelo/Amarillo/Gold or Azure/Indigo suggestion. And

don't worry,will only post again on the subject if asked to, or else after I finish testing the other colours.

Seeya.

Restless, you are the most polite

person ever. I am posting something slightly off topic here but a follow-up to my previous post. In my prior post

I indicated that I would combine the scents of cucumber and licorice and also add some pheromones.

The results

of my experiments is exactly as some posters indicated a year ago, that licorice tends to grate on you and

eventually you can't stand it. I tried putting on a little and being a stubborn male I thought I would tough out

any obnoxious or grating smell, well it took a lot of stubbornes to not want to take a shower later in the day. The

licorice smell combined with cucumber is tollerable for about two hours maybe three before I start squirming.

Future tests will include adding less licorice. I can say that the cucumber smell has been well recieved by women

whom have comented positively about it. I may switch to peppermint or something else down the road...we shall

see.

Good luck everyone!

Hi ohm, thanks for your

kindness. I'll come back to this thread later for these scent tips.

As for the tests, I guess I have

enough material, but by now I'm not sure if the caps came still in the right bottles. Well, here's what

I've got with the other two, and assuming the caps are allright:

Yellow: the second one I used, and seemed

to faint waaay faster than red. It can be my nose, but while I could still smell red neatly by night, Yellow was

almost off at 6 p.m. Still, the mones' effects seem to remain the same. The scent is far different from red:

sweeter, still a bit spicy, and softer once it "lays down" on the body.

Silver: the sweetest; it doesn't

"smell like", but it somehow reminds me of vanilla and some other scent I couldn't distinguish, even after

3 day use. Lasts more than yellow and (from the comments I've got) is the most enjoyed by women in my environment -

and my favorite too, although I usually don't like wearing sweet scents.

One note: I noticed silver and

yellow are a bit similar, but I've found silver more likely soothing, while yellow is more of a bang in the head.

Red, definitely, makes me numb. Not happy, nor sad, not active nor quiet, not nothing. Zen, maybe. Yes, I know it

sounds strange, and I guess it's probably something in the deep dark hidden corners of my psychological structure.

I'm still waiting for an opportunity and excuse to spray Red on a woman to see what would come.

Edit: replace "see" by "confirm"; I just remembered an odd occurrance involving red. But will post in

other thread.
    Last edited by restless; 10-19-2006 at 06:23 PM. Reason: just update

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information