Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Cool Thing! Impi Beta Test

Guys,

Check this

out:
    http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...roducts_id/107

Yesterday, LaCroy sent us a

couple hundred bottles of Impi, but they all have modern commercial fragrances added to them. There are four types

and they all look the same except for colored dots on the labels (Red, Yellow, Silver and Blue). They want to come

up with a new scented Impi and they need feedback on these 4 candidates for the job.

Normally Impi is $49.95

a bottle. I am selling these for $29.95 and if you post results about the fragrance you got, here on the forum,

I'll give you another $10. discount that you can use on any other order, bringing the cost down to $19.95 per

bottles.

Hopefully one of these will work out. Good luck and many thanks for your help. Make sure to PM me

if you post your results/impression with a fragrance.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Banned User

pretty sweet Bruce, a small

suggestion on the website. Why don't you have the default selection to say -Pick one- and they can't order any

unless if they actually pick one.

I believe this will reduce the fx of "newbies" (on the web) into picking the

default color which is red.

Good luck on your sales.

Good idea. I don't think my

shopping cart will allow that. I can set the default to "pick one", but I'm quite sure, if you leave it at that,

you will still be able to place an order for "Impi Beta Tester (fragrance: Pick One)"

:-)
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

If the leave it at pick one,

you pick one (Or Tammy does) at random.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Any chance at a 4 pack special so we

could try em all?

Would the extra feeback discount apply to EACH (different) bottle or would it be

one-per-customer?
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

If a "sampler pack" isn't

possible, can you give us some hint as to what each one smells like? (Maybe you could say, "If you like

such-and-such a fragrance, you may like this one.")

I understand that might skew the results of your survey

somewhat, but at the same time you'll probably get more participants. Even though it sounds like a great bargain,

it wouldn't be if it turned out that I hated the smell of the one I ended up getting.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Guy
    If a "sampler pack"

isn't possible, can you give us some hint as to what each one smells like? (Maybe you could say, "If you like

such-and-such a fragrance, you may like this one.")

I understand that might skew the results of your survey

somewhat, but at the same time you'll probably get more participants. Even though it sounds like a great bargain,

it wouldn't be if it turned out that I hated the smell of the one I ended up getting.
    Or you can

offer to replace the choice with another color if the participant returns it within a week.

DCW

Stranger

I was a phero newbie so I had

always prefered to stay on the "reader" side of this forum. And it's been quite a time since I last wrote I

guess..However.. I just wanted to say: I might want to try this..

Thanks for all the great feedback;

got a lot by PM too.

For some reason, we are getting quite a few orders without a specified fragrance. If it

hadn't been for Bel's great suggestion, I would have been stressed out about that. I'll tell Tammy to just pick

something herself. I'll add an "all 4 fragrances" option at a cheaper price and double the "rebate" for the forum

report.

Next: LaCroy did give them knock-off-esque type names, but I'm not sure if they are meant as indicators

or just coincidence. Here they are anyway:
    red: Klyn
    yellow: Spear
    silver: Axe
    Blue: Athos

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Banned User

Hey Bruce about the

unspecificed fragrance, why not have a little javascript saying if options ="pick a fragrance" then alert("Please

pick a fragrance from the drop down menu") :P

Journeyman

Can you go into anymore

detail about the knock-off type names and how they might smell depending on that. ie: Axe - what is this referring

to? Axe Body Spray? etc

Journeyman

Bruce,

This sounds like a

lot of fun.

Until my order arrives, I've substituted one spray of "unscented" Impi #1 in place of my usual

office mix.

May I suggest that those of us that have the original Impi (either #1 or #2) likewise recalibrate

their observations this week while waiting for some of the scented varities to arrive.

I will probably add

another spray before going over to the gym this afternoon.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I'll write LaCroy and see if I can get more detail on those "names".

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Bruce,

Another

interesting question is whether they've adjusted the amount of African Herbal Aprodisiac to accomodate any of the

modern scents?

Since I have both Impi #1 & #2, I'd like to be comparing equal pheromone, and aphrodosiac

concentrations. Which I would think should be #2, if not please let us know.

Is it safe to assume that the other

ingredients are still the same?

Or are we looking for other differences beyond merely reactions to the various

scents?

Shena,

I'll check that. BTW,

how different is the smell of those two that you have already? How about the effects?

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Bruce,

Recalibration is a misnomer. For me this represents initial calibration, that is, learning the

differences of Impi by itself.

When it first came out, I quickly deduced from the

introduction thread for Impi, that it is somewhat more concentrated than TE in the basic LaCroy ingredients, and has

ETS-11, and AHA as well. Therefore I simply substituted it where ever I was already using TE in mixes. With very

good results I might add.

NPA & SoE, or TE & SoE are great mixes. So I was not surprised that

Impi & SoE seems even better.

Since starting one spray of Impi#1 by itself at work this week,

I’ve gotten some interesting results. Monday one of the young things around here spent extra time in my cubicle

teasing me. I teased back some, but really have no interest. Yesterday the secretary took time to make a trip to my

office in person, something I don’t recall her ever doing before. She has always been one to use the phone. This

morning the boss’s boss took extra time discussing a non-work subject with me in the hall – this is also rather

unusual.

I’ve not used strong eNone at work as there is no one here I’m interested in getting

aroused, and haven’t wanted to irritate other men in an already competitive, accomplishment driven environment. But

at least at the one spray level, it seems to be garnering respect, w/o aggravation, but then so has the A314 I’ve

been using. If this is a carry over effect from the A314, at least Impi hasn’t reduced the respect.

For work I’ve been generally using a minimum of one drop A314, 4+” of SoE, and a small dab of APC, and

then boosting a little on the ingredient among these three that I deem most beneficial to that day’s task. So one

spray of Impi is a big ramp up in eNone.

The time at the gym doesn’t count as I‘ve been

adding SoE, and an extra spray of Impi.

Regarding a comparison to Impi#2, yes, there is a

stronger herbal scent with that, but neither one is objectionable, and I’ve never had any bad comments about either.

I plan on working in a week of that by itself somewhere. Maybe it should be next week.

Shen,

Dude! Thorough post.

Thanks.

RE the question about the new names (Axe, Klyn etc). Barry says they don't mean anything. The

fragrances are meant to be entirely unique and unlike anything on the market.

Peace and Love,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

In that case, it would be

helpful if those of you who buy one of the four scents would post a description of/reaction to the fragrance right

away, even before you try it out in public. Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Guy
    In that case, it

would be helpful if those of you who buy one of the four scents would post a description of/reaction to the

fragrance right away, even before you try it out in public. Thanks, guys!
    Seconded.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Seconded.

Ok.

Silver - like Le Male / Lolita Lempicka.

Blue - similar to Pheromol Factor.

Red -

fresh, sharp, modern, fairly chemical smelling.

Yellow - very light, can detect some citrus.

This is just

from putting a couple of swipes of the spray wand of each at various places on my arms. Haven't really tried them

out yet.

- Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Thanks Bass and a.k.a.!
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

I wish I was good at describing

scents.
    Best I can do is...
    Blue smells the most like Impi 2. It’s kind of herbal only lighter

with some floral tones. Smells fresh for about 5 minutes then it turns into a kind of incense smell. Makes me free

associate Bongathon.
    Red is kind of citrus and spice. Makes me think of potpourri. Didn’t like it.

Silver is kind of smokey and woodsy. Makes me think of campfires. Probably the most masculine scent in the bunch.

Yellow is kind of citrus and sweet. Reminds me of skin care products from Body Shop. My favorite.
    Give truth a chance.

I bought Blue, my first impression

was a soapy shampoo smell.
    I kinda like it more testing needed.

DCW

Thanks for the reports on the

scents.

We are now out of the "blue" and I adjusted the "all 4" to "all 3".

Thanks again
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Hi. I'm a newbie. I've been using

Pheromones for about 3 months now.
    I got my order of silver IMPI and it smells nice. It has a 'baby powder'

scent. It last about 2-3hrs.
    I haven't seen any reactions from women - good or bad. I'll do more field

testing.

Later.

Thanks to everybody for the

feedback. Any more? Is there a general consensus for a "best" one or two? LaCroy is closing down for part of the

summer and I'm wondering if I should get an order in.

???

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    Thanks to everybody

for the feedback. Any more? Is there a general consensus for a "best" one or two? LaCroy is closing down for part of

the summer and I'm wondering if I should get an order in.

???

B
    I like the Silver best, but then, I

like LeMale.

- Bass
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

I went to a Sushi restaurant

yesterday; a lady (mid-late 40s) came in and sat at the table on my right. After 40 mins or so she started to engage

me in conversation. She asked if I was visiting Houston on business (I was sitting alone) and explained that she was

on a business trip etc.... We talked for a good 35 mins about a bunch of things, she asked me about Houston

real-estate etc.
    I paid the check we walked out together and I went home (alone).
    I was wearing 3 sprays of Impi

Blue, 3 dabs of NPA.

DCW

Stranger

Talking Impi Blue Dot

I got the blue

version the other day and am impressed! I can't really describe the scent except to say that I find it

appealing-not at all "chemically" (like the first Impi). The reason I bought it is that I got very good responses

from the the the first Impi (unscented), which I'm running out of.

In the elevator at work I had two women

act very friendly with sideways checking me out eye contact (you know how they do that?). Then at the Walgreens at

the checkout I made a point of leaning over the counter a bit and the woman caught a whiff and was extra friendly,

also checking me out a bit more than normal. Co- workers seemed a bit more respectful & friendly than usual. To sum

up: it works by making women friendlier and respectful.

I applied 2 sprays to my forehead area and used 2

drops of Pheros on my neck.

I wish I had bought the yellow version, because I prefer the citrus smell. In any

case, I'd buy the blue dot again, no question.

That's all I have to report, since I just got it

Stranger

I have had good results with the

yellow dot version. The scent lasts 12 + hours easily. I may try the silver or blue based on comments as I prefer

that type of scent over the citrus types. Female co-workers asking me out to lunch. At the pool room all the women

acted like some famous actor just walked into the room. I like the range and affect of the impi line and will try

the other versions just to switch the scents. This seems to be a winner in my arsenal.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information