Mousse,

A comment about your mixes (PPA + NPA @5:1, APC + NPA @7:3 (JB#1) and TE + PPA @3:1);

They are all extremely eNone heavy. If some woman does react, it is likely to be quite sexual, and aggressive, and

she will likely be 35+ (usually a fair amount +), but it is very likely to be scaring the rest

away.

I got my first DIHL with a one little dab (not spray) of TE split

between both sides of my neck, and covered with one dab of APC on top of each side (total two). This should be

equivalent to a small amount of JB# 1, probably less than half the amount that you are using.

Most of the products on your list are laden with

eNone.

SoE and PI/w don’t have

eNone,

AE/m and Chikara have eNone, but are balanced with other

mones

I would recommend either lighten up the application

amounts

OR

When using such

high amounts of eNone, it is advisable to add SoE, A314, WAGG, or A1

I’ve been slowly trying to get closer to the younger blonde aerobics instructor over at

the gym. I’m not a member of her class, but have been making some headway. She is showing lot’s of interest in me,

and this woman can easily have her pick of any guy in the place.

After

reading the thread, and noting that some people are having success with Chikara, and Impi, I added a squirt of

Chikara on top of the 12” of SoE, and then a spray of Impi Blue on top of that. It made a pleasant enough smelling

mix.

By the way, I also roll my lips inward before spraying on the

mones. This keeps me from licking the mones off my lips. I figure that I’m breathing quite a lot of them directly. I

don’t need to add to the effect on myself. The idea is to blow them out there where others will pick them

up.

The instructor took the opportunity to walk by my bench twice after

she had checked in early to go to her class. The second time I saw her coming from the office, headed back to her

aerobics room, and took advantage of the time to fill the air with the pheromone mix by rapid inhalations, and

exhalations in preparation for a severely impressive lift, which she also got to see.

Later, in a short conversation with her, I found out that she also does belly-dancing,

which will serve as the conversation starter next time we meet. I’m taking it easy as she gets hit on all the time.

Don’t want to be too slow, but don’t want to be seen as part of the drooling herd either.

Also, I may have loaded up more eNone than I wanted by adding the Chikara to the Impi,

which already has plenty of eNone. One of the older women had just gotten done with her tread mill session, and had

no inhibitions about starting a conversation with me. Hey, it counts as a hit, even if I’m not interested. At least

I was polite.

L A Guy

May I

suggest getting a bottle of unscented Impi to mix your Impi Yellow with, that should give you your desired half

strength, while leaving those who like it full strength to have it "Loud"