Close

Thread: Body Chemistry

Question Body Chemistry

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There's a lot of

talk about how your body chemistry can affect how well a given product works, and also how it naturally affects

other people.
    Does anyone know any good resources where I can find out more about such body chemistry, and/or how

you can find out what sort of body chemistry you have?

pretty much post a very

discriptive paragraph explaining about your self and most people on here can point you in the right direction. and

all you have to do it start experiancing from there and you'll pretty much understand your body chemastry after

awhile.

I was thinking something more

in the direction of explanations of chemical processes and equations and so on... though not too complicated (I'm a

physicist not a chemist lol)

Ahh, once we know your

race/ethnicity, age, sex, body build, diet, exercise habits, we can tell you if you should go north or south. For

example, Asian men with little body hair, slight build, organic veggie diet and little sweat tend to produce less

androstenone than hairy meat eating Mediterranean buff dudes. Also your diet, physical activity and ethnicity have a

huge impact how much you sweat and the quality of your sweat. If your sweat is strongly acidic and filled with

toxins you tend to not only get funky fast, but will quickly decompose pheromone products aplied to your skin. The

hairly body tends to retain both bacteria and pheromones longer and more easily than near hairless types.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

ok, it's not quite what I

was looking for, but you can never have too much information lol

I'm male caucasian, fairly hairy (a decent

covering over the front of my torso, a sparse amount on my shoulders/top of my back), and I'm slightly flabby,

although apparently it doesn't show, and I'm the right weight for my height.
    As for diet, I tend to avoid

chocolate and things (although I do lapse every once in a while lol), and I try to keep my diet balanced, I don't

eat that much red meat, and I eat a decent amount of salads/veg. I do a fair amount of walking, but I probably do

need more exercise (wish I had the time!). When I snack it's usually on healthy cereal bars. Oh and I'm 25.

So what do you suggest? :-)

Journeyman

Default ooh ooh, tell me too

I know it

will be general guidance and there's prob more to it than body chemistry but please let me know too:

Iranian/Persian/Middle Eastern, 25, 5'6", i strive to eat good and go for subway and fruits and veggies but also

I break that and mexican, bad sandwiches etc., walk a lot, hope to start workout regimin soon, a lot of body hair,

average build, sweat buckets during summer time.

I doubt either of you needs

much, if any, -none. Start with either SoE or Chikara. See what kind of results you get with that that. Work

progressively up from a small dose to a larger one and watch reactions carefully. SoE is very hard to OD on but why

waste money by wearing more than you need. Say 6-8" as a starting point. Depending on what results you get, adding

something with -none, like TE or NPA, in small amounts later might improve your results. The sample packs and gel

packs are an economical way to test before putting a lot of money into mones.

In both your cases I do suggest an

exercise regimen. It doesn't have to be hard core body building, can be simple aerobics stuff. But the better shape

you are in the better your mind and body feel the more it shows to the rest of the world. You'll get more hits and

have greater success with those hits.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information