Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don't think pheromomes have

increased my "hits" one iota. In other words, people that were not attracted to me earlier are not suddenly

attracted once I don SOE or NPA. What pheromones have done for me is inflate my persona a bit and thereby enhance or

amp up social and sexual reactions. Things are a little more obvious, open and accelerated. That, in turn, has made

me a little bolder. But nothing happens that wasn't meant to happen anyway.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't think

pheromomes have increased my "hits" one iota. In other words, people that were not attracted to me earlier are not

suddenly attracted once I don SOE or NPA. What pheromones have done for me is inflate my persona a bit and thereby

enhance or amp up social and sexual reactions. Things are a little more obvious, open and accelerated. That, in

turn, has made me a little bolder. But nothing happens that wasn't meant to happen anyway.
    Your

saying pheromones give you a sense of confidence, and they do not achieve what they were designed for, attraction

via smell on a moleculer level.

Guess we all have different behavioural outcomes when wearing pheromones. I

personally wear them and forget I wear them, I do not act differently or my confidence levels rise, because I have

naturally high confidence anyway, but wear them for fun, sometimes just to see a womans reaction from something that

was made in a Lab!

If someone is using pheromones as a placebo effect you might as well take some water pour

it over you, bless it confidence water and not waste your money on expensive pheromones.

Frustrating, ain't it??
    "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one."

Pheromones don't make you

more attractive. They just help a woman see you as a man instead of a person. They also seem to make people nervous.

If a girl is nervous when meeting you, even if you are less attractive they probably wonder why you make them

nervous.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Default Bronzie needs to lay off the mary jane...

Sheesh, Bronzie you're trying amazingly hard to read something into my post that isn't there. In fact

you appear to be hallucinating prose in a bad way. I did not write the word "confidence" one time. Zippo. I've

always been a confident person and have spent most of my life on stage and speaking before large groups. Confidence

goes with the territory. Pheromones don't make me more confident. In fact, I usually forget I'm wearing them in my

daily grind. I wear pheromones to effect change in those around me.

What I clearly articulated was pheromones

enhance my public image or outward personality, i.e., persona. If you'd read a little more carefully you might get

it one of these days. Pheromones help me appear a little bigger than life to those around me. This, in turn, will

"enhance or amp up social and sexual reactions" from those around me. In other words, reactions to me "are a little

more obvious, open and accelerated." When you know beyond a doubt someone is receptive, you can be direct.

I

firmly believe they are reacting to my charm and charisma, enhanced though in may be. Furthermore, no amount of

pheromones will overcome a lack of social grace, an unpleasant appearance or lack of status. A loser is still a

loser and a gallon of SOE won't a stunning man make.

I think the majority of people

are interested in phermones hoping that it will "make" people interested in them. Honestly, that was what I though

at the beginning.

Although it may not be the case, from what I have read here in this forum phermones "can" help

social contacts to happen. That is to say, I do believe that phermones have the potential to start a conversation

that would otherwise wouldn't, or make people more expressive of their feelings that wouldn't happen otherwise

either.

From that perspective, from what I have read so far, I have derived the conclusion that phermones do not

make people attracted to you etc., but "open up" people, so that they can express their feeling in the direction you

wish.

But there are also "hit" reports which state that there have been an instantaneous attraction (DIHL,

flirting behavior), which confuses me to understand what to look for as a "hit".

Some say phermone effects are

very subtle and phermones do not make you somebody else, whereas some others say they can see the difference within

minutes of meeting a girl.

That of course depends a lot of what you wear (nol, none, rone), how well you know

the girl, the setting (bar, club, supmermarket), what you wear, how you look etc..

I think the critical issue

remains "what to look for" when assessing phermone effectiveness. For example can phermones be effectively tested in

a gym environment? Assume you dont know any of the girls there and want to test your pheros. Can you do it without

talking to them? Or do you have to talk for a long time to understand the effects?

I hope I am asking the right

questions.

I've tried
    Nexus

pheromones (with cologne) and it doesn't do shit!! Besides it smells very powerfull
    NPA: I've used these but

seen no results at all..!
    Date-Mate 2000: Very nasty Pheromone smell, and doesn't work either..

Well, I think this has been

one of the most important threads ever posted on the forums here... what we are actually talking about here is the

philosophy or way of thinking about pheromone usage. I've read a couple great quotes:

"I think the majority of

people are interested in phermones hoping that it will "make" people interested in them." (chromeboy)

"no amount

of pheromones will overcome a lack of social grace, an unpleasant appearance or lack of status." (Gegogi)

"Once

you build that undrestanding, pheromone use becomes less experimental, and more intuitive. You know what kind of

image you want to project, and you know exactly what to use to "paint" that image." (Sigma)

Basically, you have

to have your self confidence secured and yourself in order... its just like getting drunk or doing drugs to cover up

problems... its not going to work out.

This thread really made me reflect... I have a hard time trusting people

and I tend to be antisocial so my social skills could use some tweaking. I've noticed that when I used pheromones

in a bad attitude or expecting them to do all the work and just pick up some chick, I got the worst results. When I

used them in a great mood and just used them for the scent, I had great results becacuse I felt less self-conscious

and was more down to earth.

I really think we could add a lot to this thread... Hopefully it will become a

sticky.

Phero Dude

These outrageous, blatant sexual

hits do happen, but its something that, realistically, happens once in a blue moon. Problem is that people are more

likely to post the really blatant hits, rather than the subtle everyday ones...in that sense the forum kind of

misrpresents how often these types of things happen. The everyday benefits of mones are, again, real subtle, and

usually not worth posting about. But in the event that an opportunity for a good hit does arise, pheromones give

you a significant leg up. Its still up to you, as a man, to take or create those opportunities though. Just as the

clothes don't make the man, neither do the pheromones. Pheromones, like clothing, will only ENHANCE your image and

your actions. Remember that.

When you start thinking in those terms, the effects of the pheromones really does

get ambiguous. You start wondering if a hit was a more a result of you, or the pheromones. Its really a product of

both.

I think a lot of new posters show up high on axe commercials and expect to see these kinds of responses to

mones. They slap on complicated mixes that are really high on none without really understanding how pheromones work

for them and wonder why they aren't getting hits. They overlook the social, communicative aspect of human

attraction. They overlook the social benefits of pheromones. They overlook the importance of social pheromones

altogether, which more consistently generate hits.

So the question is then..."how do you know if pheromones are

working or not?" Thats just the same as asking "how do I know if a woman is really attracted to me or not?" Its a

really difficult question to answer....there are countless books on this topic, and the discussions could go on

forever.

I will say though, that most hits are very subtle, because women operate in subtleties, much unlike

men, who are very direct. Most men overlook the subtle advances women make on men, and most men will overlook the

subtle advantages that pheromones create. Unless you build a firm understanding of not only pheromones, but human

attraction, pheromone use becomes a game of luck...you slap on mones and hope for really obvious results. I do

believe that pheromones have a profound effect on a molecular level, but they are a complement to your overall image

and your actions....not a replacement. Even if you build a good understanding of nonverbal communication, and have

a firm grip on the nuances of pheromone use, its still up to you, as a man, to take things further. Otherwise all

you have is a bunch of nonverbal fluff thats fun to brag about, but doesn't really get you anywhere (to quote

myself from another thread).

Lastly, in order for pheromones to really work, they need to have some congruency

with your appearance, the way you carry yourself, and the context of the environment in which they'll be worn.

Always be mindful of these things when you wear pheromones. Learn what affects different pheromones have ON YOU,

not just what people say on the forum. Learn to pick the pheromones that suit your personality and your situation

best, and be mindful of how you present yourself while wearing mones (this includes how you dress and groom

yourself). Stop and think if the pheromones you're using are appropriate in the environment they're going to be

used in. It isn't a good idea to walk around hopped up on none everyday.
    Last edited by Sigma; 05-27-2006 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I don't think

pheromomes have increased my "hits" one iota. In other words, people that were not attracted to me earlier are not

suddenly attracted once I don SOE or NPA. What pheromones have done for me is inflate my persona a bit and thereby

enhance or amp up social and sexual reactions. Things are a little more obvious, open and accelerated. That, in

turn, has made me a little bolder. But nothing happens that wasn't meant to happen anyway.
    Great

post. Excellent description of what pheromones really do, which is to magnify pre-existing positives. They won't

polish a turd.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

So is it difficult (if not

impossible) to test phermones without talking? Would any girl notice the phermone if you are sitting next to her in

the library or working out in the gym?

Sprinkle the right pheromones on

an inanimate object, and insects are drawn involuntarily. However, humans are more complex than insects and lower

mammals. In the same situation a woman may sense the 'mones but her brain recognizes it is not an attractive male

and directs her to standdown. She also recognizes corpses, losers and wallflowers. Unless you're into moths or

small mammals, you need to employ the total package or 'mones won't do jack.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by chromeboy
    So is it

difficult (if not impossible) to test phermones without talking? Would any girl notice the phermone if you are

sitting next to her in the library or working out in the gym?
    YES. Not that

she'll/they'll jump on you and hump you silly, but she/they will let you know by their actions/sudden need to talk

to you, that your mone signature has been picked up on their radar. What happens after that is TOTALLY up to you.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    they will let

you know by their actions/sudden need to talk to you, that your mone signature has been picked up on their

radar
    May I take more confirmation on that from other experienced users? This phrase is quite

important.

May I take

more confirmation on that from other experienced users? This phrase is quite important.
    I can atest to

this. When I start a new product, I will go up to a woman and just sit next to her... I won't talk to her or even

acknowledge her... within about 30 seconds, I notice her kinda pick up on something, almost like she recognizes you

from somewhere and is trying to shoot glances at you. I've had great success with the SOE gel packs this way. This

is how I know that the product works because she will be very focused on what shes doing (studying, talking to

somebody else) and then just turn around and start looking at you up and down. I've had two ladies on an escalator

stop their conversation to look at me like WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle4Hire
    I can atest

to this. When I start a new product, I will go up to a woman and just sit next to her... I won't talk to her or

even acknowledge her... within about 30 seconds, I notice her kinda pick up on something, almost like she recognizes

you from somewhere and is trying to shoot glances at you. I've had great success with the SOE gel packs this way.

This is how I know that the product works because she will be very focused on what shes doing (studying, talking to

somebody else) and then just turn around and start looking at you up and down. I've had two ladies on an escalator

stop their conversation to look at me like WTF?
    If anybody disagrees s/he should really enter the

scene now.

Can't say I've had that

kind of response from SOE gels.

Plus I've never had a reaction from just sitting next to a girl.
    "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one."

hopefully they aren't

staring because they wonder WTF smells so bad Or maybe they are staring because you are in their business That

aside I have found that if you work yourself into proximity of a girl getting started is much easier. It does help

if they notice you first.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

So are such responses

personal, rather than general?

Or would different types of

phermones elicit the same reaction from women?

Hey chrome, you're trying to get

a simplistic answer and there just ain't none. NPA used by a skillful, handsome and confident man may cause

poon-tang rain down from the ceiling on him. Another less capable and talented man may cause women, children and

pets to flee just before all the alpha wantabes in the area kick the shit outta him. 'Mones always invoke a

biological reaction at some level. However the direction and outcome of that reaction is irrevocably tied to your

unique combination of social skills, appearance, status and body chemsitry.

Basically a skillfully applied

pheromone dose will compliment your assets and make you a little bigger than life. So you gotta experiment and find

the right combo and dose for you. However, like Holmes wrote, 'mones can't polish a turd.

Sure. I was trying to get

people's opinions on

"
    they will let you know by their actions/sudden need to talk to you, that your mone

signature has been picked up on their radar"

Most of us newbs do not know what to look for, and again,

most of us get absolutely no reaction at all. My pursuit of non-communicated responses here, should not be regarded

as search for easy answers. I want to understand if such responses (from people whom you are not talking with) are

common or not.

In other words, I just want to know if experienced users are ok with the quotation above.
    Last edited by chromeboy; 05-30-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: italics

There have been some great

posts in the past about body language. It seems to me that some of the best were by Friendlly1 but I may be

mistaken. I did do a search for body language posts by him and had them listed in reverse cronological order. There

is some really good stuff there you should go back and read. As a matter of fact, I'd suggest it to all the new

members and as a refresher for most of us older ones too.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned User

^ link?

Do a search for yourself. I

gave you all the parameters. There are a lot of seperate posts and I'm not going to provide links for them all.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

If

anybody disagrees s/he should really enter the scene now.
    I've used NPA in a movie-theatre with 2 girls

sitting next to me I didn't know..
    Both of them didn't notice anuthing about me, besides the one looked at me

like "What the hell are you looking at your DORK?!".
    And my x I've tried to sit with in my car, and asked her to

smell this new cologne I was using.. It was NPA with coversmell and all she said was "it smells like you" and

smiled..
    And we sat there for 20 minutes and she did NOTHING at all showing she wanted anything..
    I know she wants

me back, she has told me, but even though I did have NPA on it didn't made her need to be with me any stronger..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information