Close

Stranger

Cool Do pheromone releaser pills work?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

everyone i'm new here and i have some questions that i thought ya'll can help me out with if you can.
    I recently

bought some of the Pheromone releaser pills (Attract-Rx) and i've been using them for 4 days now and i haven't

seen any results. Does anyone know if they actually work or did i get ripped off? If anyone has had experience with

it or konws anything about it please reply.
    Also i'm thinking of buying Primal Instinct & Chikara. Is that a good

mix?
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.

They've been discussed several

times on the forum. There is a lot of information on the topic if you do a search. I think the general concensous

was they didn't work but you'd be better off to read the threads.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

The real question is...when you

take these pills,do they make your weener bigger? What about your breasts? Do you loose weight? Gain concentration?

Do they improve vision? Lower blood pressure? Grow hair? Cure athletes foot? Do they lower your taxes?

The fact

of the matter is that the vast majority of the crap that is packed into those little capsules is little more than

twenty first century snake oil,backed by a "till we go bankrupt" waranty.The pills that you speak of carry an eerily

familiar name..."Attract Rx." Sorta like the penis enlargement pills marketed as "Viger Rx." You will probably find

that they attract little more than tax auditors and homeless people looking for your spare change.On the other

hand,they may be legit and realy have something worth while on thier hands.

It took me a couple of years of

reading about pheromones and doing internet searches befor I stumbled into this site.And I havent regreted it yet.I

would recomend playing where the folks seem to have a clue and alittle bit of real science backing them up as well

as a proven track record for customer service and quality assurance.

Geeeeez...I sound like an

advertisement...sorry...I'll stop now...
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Phero Dude

Geeeeez...I sound like an

advertisement...sorry...I'll stop now...[/QUOTE]

While we're the subject where are my steak knives

Bruce?
    early 40's white male or or

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    The real

question is...when you take these pills,do they make your weener bigger? What about your breasts? Do you loose

weight? Gain concentration? Do they improve vision? Lower blood pressure? Grow hair? Cure athletes foot? Do they

lower your taxes?
    -snip-
    I have these pills called "Inland Revenue Rx", and they really seem to lower

my taxes! I believe there's an american version called "IRS Rx"..!

CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    The real question

is...when you take these pills,do they make your weener bigger? What about your breasts? Do you loose weight? Gain

concentration? Do they improve vision? Lower blood pressure? Grow hair? Cure athletes foot? Do they lower your

taxes?

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of the crap that is packed into those little

capsules is little more than twenty first century snake oil,backed by a "till we go bankrupt" waranty.The pills that

you speak of carry an eerily familiar name..."Attract Rx." Sorta like the penis enlargement pills marketed as "Viger

Rx." You will probably find that they attract little more than tax auditors and homeless people looking for your

spare change.On the other hand,they may be legit and realy have something worth while on thier hands.

It

took me a couple of years of reading about pheromones and doing internet searches befor I stumbled into this

site.And I havent regreted it yet.I would recomend playing where the folks seem to have a clue and alittle bit of

real science backing them up as well as a proven track record for customer service and quality assurance.

Geeeeez...I sound like an advertisement...sorry...I'll stop now...

that was a funny

read...

as for the originial postie, be very carefull what you buy in terms of peromones, there are alot of

s*hit products out there and alot of bull-sites, the reason this site is so popular is because the products that

bruce sells are genuine and do contain pheromones as stated, his reputation is very good and I personally have been

buying off him for years and very good after market service, and I like that he is transparent with everything he

sells, the existance of the forum attests to this fact, you can voice your opinion, and there is no or very little

censorship in what you post with regard to critique in regard to his products...

Phero Dude

I used to get alot of spam,way

back in the old days of the internet.The advertisements always started out actualy calling me by name and then

launching into a quick catch question to grab my attention.

Some of these adverts started out like this:"Tim,are

you tired of being overweight?" Or "Tim,do you feel your penis is too small?" Or (and these are some of my

favorites) "Tim,would you like to enlarge your breasts by one full cup size?" Or the classic,"Tim,would you like to

have a full head of thick natural hair?"

But the one that made me fall out of my seat was one that read

simply..."Tim,are you tired of being short?"

Many of the so called "natural enhancers" are little more than

gimmics that are sold to folks whos heart is in the right place but whos brains have taken a brief holiday.There are

plenty of people out there who have spent many years actualy studying natural medicine and so forth who can give you

a wealth of information on what does what and why.And they will also be the first to tell you that no "cure" is a

one size fits all cure.The rage over goldenseal and echenatia as the newest wonder cure fell flat on its face when

people learned that they only help prevent illness and in many cases arent enough on thier own but require a

comprehensive diet and lifestyle that is condusive to health to begin with.

No herb is going to help if your

drinking three quarts of booze a day and snorting lines of a strippers body after chain smoking a carton of

cigarettes and porking out on McDonalds food.

Pheromones are much the same way.I have found that because I have

a very outgoing personality,I get alot of attention from women in the first place.But pheromones definatly help open

doors that would otherwise remain closed,creating a chemical "tension" that wouldnt otherwise be there.But in

addition to that,I have found that dressing well and loosing weight helped alot too...so there isnt realy a "magic

bullet" to getting chicks...Its a comprehensive life style that has to include many elements in order to be

successful.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Thread Information