Close

Question No noticeable effect with SoE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've

been using SoE for nearly a week now, and I haven't noticed any of the effects on others that other people have

reported. On the plus side it does seem to have a relaxing effect on me and I do find the odour very pleasant. I use

several inches from the roll on, on pulse points as suggested.
    Any ideas on how I can improve the performance of

it?

Also, has anyone noticed how the perfume of the scented version seems to wear off pretty quickly (typically

after about an hour)... the musky pheremone scent remains (I assume it's the pheremone), but is pretty subtle...

will this affect its performance?

Thanks for any responses!

no offense but you must not wait

the miracle with phero! you have already relax effect with soe and its already good..you can mix it with npa to

increase your sexy vibe..but no question to see the revolution! sorry but you must work your attitude, confidence,

BL, communication, fashion, ..thats essential..phero is just a complement..not the base! the base is your

mind...dont forget it..good luck...

Last edited by CptKipling; 04-28-2006 at 05:36 AM.
    -France - Paris

Remy is right, you need to be

allowing the people to be attracted to you. For example, being boring and acting approval seeking will cut off

favourable reactions right at the bud.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Phero Dude

I am an outgoing sort to begin

with so I can attest to the fact that pheromones and personality are a realy good compliment to eachother.Pheromones

alone wont do it for you,you have to be willing to go out and make contact and be the kind of person that women want

to be around.It has been said many times here on the forums that pheromones will NOT cause women to throw thier

panties at you and beg to be the mother of your children,but it will help open doors.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

One of the nice effects of SOE

I've noticed is it relaxes me under high stress situations. I don't notice much under normal circumstances as I'm

already relaxed. Apply a couple feet of SOE before an important presentation, speech or performance and it reduces

anxiety bigtime.

And, yes, those around you also benefit, but they won't tell you! Being relaxed makes

folks a little more open and friendly and that's a good thing. However, you still have to practice normal social

skills to experience these benefits: initiate conversation, smile, be witty, etc. Surprisingly, they will respond

in-kind. Sometimes they won't shutup or leave you alone...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I have no problem with social

skills like initiating conversation and making people laugh etc, but I have yet to see the 'loss of personal

space' and head turning effects that people keep mentioning..?

I have no problem with

social skills like initiating conversation and making people laugh etc, but I have yet to see the 'loss of personal

space' and head turning effects that people keep mentioning..?
    I've never noticed "loss of personal

space' and head turning effects" myself. However I enjoy the relaxation and ease of friendly relations it brings.

It ain't a magic pill. People act normal but open up a bit when you interact with them within your personal space.

As for "head turning" you'd have to be very near and upwind to catch a whim of 'mones fast enough to react.

Someone cross the room won't notice anything. Besides, even if your scent could travel instantly 50 feet, how would

they know you were the one wearing SOE? I find the most sucess with people in small enclosed spaces, e.g., my car or

private office. Clubs and shopping malls are pretty useless unless you get up close and personal with an

individual.

Phero Dude

If you really want to see effects,

slap on a large amouint of it. Twenty inches or so. That'll create some interesting effects.

SOE isn't

really a product that causes any head turning. I honestly don't think pheromoens don't ever do much in terms of

head turning. Thats more a matter of yor physical appearance, and mones can't change that. Mones work best when

you're in a close vicinity of someone for a while...ten minutes or so. I've seen situations where women went from

perfectly fine and dandy one minute, to fidgety, and sexually tense within the next ten minutes.

SOE facilitates

conversation (sometimes excessively so), and puts everyone in a more uplifted mood. It definately lowers social

barriers. Ask someone out for a casual lunch and try test it out there.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    SOE

facilitates conversation (sometimes excessively so), and puts everyone in a more uplifted mood. It definately lowers

social barriers. Ask someone out for a casual lunch and try test it out there.
    interesting... I'll try

that and post again later... I think I may have had elevated expectations after reading the testimonials (which

weren't the basis for my decision to buy the product :-) ) but anyway..!

thanks everyone for the replies!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by knightzero

interesting... I'll try that and post again later... I think I may have had elevated expectations after reading

the testimonials (which weren't the basis for my decision to buy the product :-) ) but anyway..!

thanks

everyone for the replies!
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    As for "head

turning" you'd have to be very near and upwind to catch a whim of 'mones fast enough to react. Someone cross the

room won't notice anything. Besides, even if your scent could travel instantly 50 feet, how would they know you

were the one wearing SOE? I find the most sucess with people in small enclosed spaces, e.g., my car or private

office. Clubs and shopping malls are pretty useless unless you get up close and personal with an

individual.
    and as a post script, I'd like to add that I was never under the impression that it could

travel 50ft instantly and such, I'm aware of the physics of the situation :-p
    lol

SOE works wonders if you can

pick up chicks without mones. It relaxes them more. In that sense, its a moodenhancer.

No ladys wont faint in

your mere presence and guys wont give you their wallets simply from wearing mones.

as I just said, that's not

what I was expecting anyway :-)

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by knightzero
    I have no

problem with social skills like initiating conversation and making people laugh etc, but I have yet to see the

'loss of personal space' and head turning effects that people keep mentioning..?
    I cannot speak for

others, but when I experience "loss of personal space" it's not just due to pheromones. I am usually the

best-dressed man in the area, and am in an open state of mind. The pheromones you wear can affect your mood, but

they cannot affect the way you dress.

Some of the guys here say they dress very casually all the time and they

still get good hits from women. Nonetheless, most women in my area notice a well-dressed man before they'll look at

a sloppily-dressed man.

You have to try different things: go to different places, dress differently, act

differently, wear pheromones, don't wear pheromones, etc.

If you are constantly waiting for The Big Hit,

it will probably never come.

When I first started using pheromones, I thought I was wasting money. I didn't

expect them to work. A lot of people criticize them and rebuke the industry. But I wanted to try something

different.

So I ordered a pheromone product which came in a citrus-scented cologne. I thought it was a little

pungent, but I wore it to work anyway. As soon as I walked in the door, a woman passing down the hallway literally

slammed herself up against the opposite wall and yelled out, "Whoa!"

That convinced me that pheromone products

(at least the legitimate ones) work. Since then, I have tried several other products with no expectations. Some work

better than others. Some require stronger applications than others.

I can pretty much decide at the onset of an

evening out what effect I will achieve by careful selection of products and colognes and strength of application. I

know what it takes because I experimented extensively.

You don't accumulate that knowledge by reading the

forum. You don't accumulate it by dabbing on pheromones for a couple of weeks and doing all the stuff you normally

do.

You accumulate it gradually over an extended period of time where you meet new people in a variety of

situations.

It helps if you are a "stable man" in a high turnover situation (such as being a teacher whose

students change out every quarter or semester). You can be the regular guy at the club, the experienced tutor, the

always-attending book club audience member who sees each guest author, etc.

Any situation where you are the

dominant male because of your long-time presence, where the other guys are fumbling around trying to figure out what

to do, helps you relax and be comfortable with yourself. When you relax in that way, you can take advantage of the

pheromone advantage because you'll start to notice which women express interest in you.

I'm a huge believer in

learning to read body language. Women communicate their feelings and interest in ways most men just miss completely

because men don't read that kind of body language. We grow up reading the body language of domination and

aggression.

Somewhere along the way, American men (at least) lost the tradition of learning how to read and

respond to women's subtle indications of interest. Probably most men have lost that skill because we're too

civilized to behave the way our ancestors used to.

I think the majority of what

Friendly is saying is true but partially disagree about clothing. Appropriate clothing depends in large part on your

persona and the environment you are working in. And there is a huge difference between being sloppy and being

casual.

Dressing well can be a good thing but it can also hurt you. In my case being the best dressed person in

the room, over-dressing for the occasion would make me uncomfortable and it would show in my demeanor. Instead, I

dress how I am comfortable. In turn, there is no adverse effect on my comfort level. Friendly dresses how he is

comfortable and it shows in his self confidence. Women are very much attuned to how you feel about yourself and pick

up on that. That isn't too say I don't wear a nice suit when it is appropriate. When the situation warrants it I

wear very nice suits. That isn't common in my working/playing world but when it's appropriate I do that and can

look great that way. In all honesty, I've had fewer hits dressed in a suit than I have dressed in khaki slacks and

a polo shirt.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

It occurs to me that most of

the advice given would work just as well without pheremones (most of it being common sense anyway, to my way of

thinking)...
    However, having said that, I think I *may* be starting to see a subtle effect on some people I'm

regularly in contact with. I'm still not sure whether that's because of a direct effect of the pheremones or

whether it's the effect of it making me feel relaxed (either as a real effect or a placebo)... however, I shall

persevere, and keep you updated (if anyone's interested lol)

Phero Dude

Definately keep us updated.

Friendly is on point with his comments on nonverbal body language.

Most of the hits you'll notice on a day to

day basis are not as blatant as the hit stories that show up here (not to say those don't occur though). The affect

mones have on women is usually projected in their body language, both consciously and unconsciously.

Women are

not as up front as we men, they go after men in much more subtle ways than we. Men note having created attraction

when he approaches a woman, but women will note having created attraction when she gets the guy to approach her.

Problem is most men are cluelesss when it comes to picking up a woman's nonverbal cues to take action. Often a

woman's blatantly obvious welcome to approach is not so obvious to to us thick-headed men. Building an

understanding of both a woman's nonverbal cues, as well as being conscientious of your own gives you a very big leg

up.

And that's where clothing comes into play. Clothing really is a nonverbal form of expression. What you wear

should have some congruencey with how you carry yourself. I learned overtime that looking good in a suit isn't

strictly a matter of how you look in it, its the way you carry yourself in it. Sometimes men stiffen up and look

uncomfortable in a suit...no matter how nice the suit is, it looks badly. Those who seem to feel at home in a suit

and carry themselves with more relaxed and open gestures are the one's who can really project the sense of power

that a suit is meant to create.

Hah well I know that was kind of topic, but its just a thought.

Phero Pharaoh

I can see how my comments make

it seem like I equate "casual dress" with "sloppy dress" and that is by no means what I intended. I was just

thinking ahead/writing behind, as occasionally happens.

I get plenty of hits in casual slacks and polo shirts,

and what Bel says about feeling confortable in the way you are dressed is important.

If you want the hits while

you are wearing a suit, then spend more time wearing suits until you feel comfortable in them.

However, if

you're just wearing jeans, and every other guy is wearing jeans, your visual footprint is not going to help you

rise above the crowd.

That is, when five guys are standing around, women who come up to them will pay more

attention on first glance to the man who makes the best first visual impression.

That could be the George

Michael lookalike, standing there in tight jeans, high cowboy boots, and wearing an open cotton shirt; or it could

be the Pierce Brosnan lookalike wearing the $5,000 Armani suit.

You have to put yourself into the position you

want to be in. You can do that with clothes and attitude, attitude only, and sometimes clothes only. But the

easiest way to get the hits is to have the clothes and the attitude.

In a relaxed setting, if everyone else is

wearing jeans and t-shirts, you can dress a step up by putting on a polo shirt. If everyone else is wearing jeans

and polo shirts, you can dress a step up by wearing khakis and a polo shirt.

In a social setting, if everyone

else is wearing tan khakis, you can dress a step up by wearing black, white, or grey khakis (just to give examples).

In a social setting, if everyone else is wearing a "nice" shirt, you can wear a shirt with a tie. If everyone else

is wearing a short-sleeve shirt, you can wear a long-sleeve shirt.

The idea is not to approach every situation

with the idea of looking like James Bond in Armani. It's to be neater, more fashionable, more noticeable on

first glance

You don't have to be more noticeable on first glance. It's just another option to

consider.

When I go out to clubs, I am often one of the better dressed men, but I usually see men in $2,000

suits. They look really sharp. I still get plenty of attention.

When I am at work, I'm in a professional

environment. Plenty of guys wear shirts and ties, and sometimes suits. I sometimes go in with a dressy casual

flair while the other guys are wearing ties.

My goal is to make the most noticeable visual impression that I can

without feeling awkward or out of place.

However, if you're just

wearing jeans, and every other guy is wearing jeans, your visual footprint is not going to help you rise above the

crowd.
    Actually I agree with most of what Friendly has said. He has many amazingly thoughful and

perceptive insights into human relations. However, today jeans are not merely jeans and most women (& gay men) can

spot a pair of trendy designer denims across the room. So, yes, you can stand out in a crowd wearing a pair of

vintage low slung Lucky, 7 or True Religion if everybody else is wearing high water Wrangler or Levi. Guys never

notice the kind of jeans I wear. However, women--especially young women--notice and often compliment my taste. And,

yes, they even know how much they cost.

Hmmm.

Actually, "head

turning" results can definitely be had with the help of pheros. It's a combo of how you carry yourself (posture is

important), how you dress, how you look (if you look like a hairy ape that is 200lbs overweight - no pheromone is

ever going to help you pick up a chick - unless she is into overweight hairy apes in the first place) and the phero

mix that works for you (experiment!!!).

I found that SOE works very well with AE for me (many head turning

results and double takes in closed environments). Also, Davidoff Cool water has a very similar scent to SOE

scented, so it complements it well as a cover scent. For a more aggressive sexual overtone, you may want to use

with NPA (1 - 2 drops) or with 1 - 2 sprays of Andro 4.2

By the way, to increase your

natural pheromone ouput, start taking DHEA @ 25 - 75mg depending on your age (50 - 75mg for 30 years and above, 25 -

50mg if 21 to 29 years old. NOT recommended for anyone less than 21 due to body's natural DHEA output).

Thread Information