Stranger

Default Only using SOE at club

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My other mones

haven't arrived yet all I got is SOE.

So if there a point in even applying SOE, or do you need the strong

sexual stuff there?

honnestly i have bought some mpa...

a high rone level this product!! but i f i put just one or two drops, im very bad, very agressif, very nevrotic..i

must admit one thing : i stop npa. nevertheless when i put some chikara or ae or soon pherogfragrance, god i'm

another man, very social, very happy, very relax..i need some nol in my case to be myself..so in club, i prefere to

be more friendly with nol..and play with my alpha attitud (body langage, smile, confidence, dancer, story telling,

sub-communication, peacocking..)
    -France - Paris

Yeah of course there is point,

just make sure you are approaching and talking and having a great time.

A consistant reaction for me when I wear

SOE is girls think it smells GOOD, which can only be a good thing in a club, right? Especially when that is probably

coupled with some tasty pheromonal effects.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

The results of pheromones are

strongly subject to your control via personality, appearance, body language, conversation skills, wit, etc. Donning

any 'mone--NPA, SOE, C7--does not guaranty results whatsoever in any particular area. You're still 100%

responsible. If you act sensuous and confident, initiate conversation, SOE will give you a nice edge, amping up

everything you do. No 'mone will cause women to drop from the ceiling on a dead man. You still gotta do the grunt

work. Think of 'mones like a spice used in cooking. You are the main ingredient. The 'mones merely enhance your

essential character.

So what I'm saying is SOE is as sexual as you make it. It's also, in my experience,

the best all around product for enhancement of your attraction.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

What you need in order to lay

chicks in clubs is personality and appearance. Mones are just enhancers, and they do differ in their effects.

Whenever I wear NPA alone I have to tailor my approach thereafter. Since it signals dominance, aggresiveness and

whatnot it easily becomes intimidating, thus you alter your approach in the protective caring way, friendly and

easy. No need to take on an alpha, macho attitude while wearing NPA. If youre wearing SOE you have to be more sexual

in your approach, more macho and alpha since SOE relaxes them alot more.

I was hanging out with

friends last weekend at a bar. We were all BSing back and forth and I was facing some glass where I could see my

reflection. It was the first time I have ever seen what I really look like to other people. When you look in the

mirror while doing your hair you don't make facial expressions or unusual mannerisms. I learned a whole lot about

how to present myself; What facial expressions to make or hold, which ones to eliminate. I noticed some pretty major

things that have been bringing me down. I am an attractive guy but I found out that I don't show it very well.

I

also caught someone wearing chikara at the bars. A girlfriend of mine noticed it and said she loved the smell. She

doesn't know about mones. Maybe something else smells like it.

I think that getting the rest of my game in line

is more important than the mones. But that doesn't mean I dont enjoy my new hobby.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Yes I have to agree with the

fact that one needs to do the work, pheros only help you but you still have to initiate by aproaching, showing

interest, body language, starting conversations, etc... And yes SOE does help in getting women chatty.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

One strategy is to apply early

in the day so that your bacteria will convert some of the -nol to -none. The exact manner of doing this (whether to

reapply, etc) is open to experimentation. Then you will have more of a sexual vibe later for the

nightclub.

Another is to avoid soap showering and just rinse off on days you're going out. Then you might

preserve some natural "sexual -mones" from the previous day, including converted -none from wearing -nol the day

before.

We've heard a couple good things lately about old pheromone dregs from a previous day's application. I

too have been experiencing this lately, although it is a bit tricky to take advantage of the situation. For example,

I think there is a proper gestation period for this effect to work the best -- a period of time when your natural

bacteria are doin their work converting the dregs to natural bodily pheromones. Perhaps dregs often aren't ready

yet in the AM. Also, the new mones you apply have to be different if you already are coated with dregs, with less

-none, for example.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis View Post
    One

strategy is to apply early in the day so that your bacteria will convert some of the -nol to -none. The exact manner

of doing this (whether to reapply, etc) is open to experimentation. Then you will have more of a sexual vibe later

for the nightclub.

Another is to avoid soap showering and just rinse off on days you're going out. Then you

might preserve some natural "sexual -mones" from the previous day, including converted -none from wearing -nol the

day before.

We've heard a couple good things lately about old pheromone dregs from a previous day's

application. I too have been experiencing this lately, although it is a bit tricky to take advantage of the

situation. For example, I think there is a proper gestation period for this effect to work the best -- a period of

time when your natural bacteria are doin their work converting the dregs to natural bodily pheromones. Perhaps dregs

often aren't ready yet in the AM. Also, the new mones you apply have to be different if you already are coated with

dregs, with less -none, for example.
    I used to not believe this, but have had several instances of

next-day effects. I think you have to be pretty close to the person to get the best effect.

An A7/SoE

application one night gave stronger results the next day after breakfast than it did the prior night. Other factor

may have come into play, but I sensed a strong -none kind of reaction.

Doc, any suggestions on what -mone to

apply next day for a good benefit? I assume a small dose of whatever it is would be wise. A1? -rol?

I've been

using natural soaps that don't have the chems/frags/deodorants. I assume it works in favor of my -mone signature,

and I'm sure my skin feels better.
    Last edited by idesign; 03-11-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Thread Information