Close

Default What to wear on first day of new job? And first following few days?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am starting a new job and I was wondering whether anybody would like to give

their views on what is the best product combination for first day impressions? And first few days after that while

settling in?

I am a new graduate working for a civil engineering consultancy (so 90% males) and I am a

white muscular rugby player (possibly high in none already).

Unless you are certain about

the effects of a particular product, nothing. You could seriously blow it with an OD or a bad impression
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

You especially don't want to

smell strong of anything colognes or pheromones.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Guru

Default none

with 90% males there at

work, Chikara might be your best bet but why not wait till after work and use something then?
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I think you are pretty safe with

Chikara, but WAGG might be better. SOE should be OK too. Just don't use a whole lot.

I used to work around

women for years in Japan. APC and Primal (later switched to NPA) was my standard brew.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

the first mones i wore to my

last job on the first day was Npa and just that. but i won't recomend it for you cause of the male ratio. i worked

at aberocombie and fitch and i had to do a perfect close. man we were talking about some nasty pervered stuff that

day, and even the girls afterward was like " wow today is a really pervered day wasn't it" it was all good and fun

tho. but sence i was all -none out, i don't think i made a pretty good impression in the social department but did

good in other.

i say just go with some chikara

Default What's in WAGG

Cheers for the

replies.

I am probably going to go for small amounts of Chikara and SOE to start off with.

I was looking

around for ingredients in WAGG and I couldn't find any descriptions. Bruce or others - Has anyone had a guess at

what is the pheromone combination in WAGG?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce

I used

to work around women for years in Japan. APC and Primal (later switched to NPA) was my standard

brew.

B
    Hey B can you post your results?

I wouldnt do it on the first

day its bad enough getting used to a new job.I wait until two weeks then hopefully I'm comfortable with my

workmates then use the mones maybe twice a week.

I have had female coworkers look at me weird and

intentionally stay away sometimes and I think its the mones.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Unless you are

certain about the effects of a particular product, nothing. You could seriously blow it with an OD or a bad

impression
    Ditto.
    The most important thing is to wear something that you’ve tested enough to

be comfortable with. Work is probably the worst place to experiment.
    I currently prefer Chikara. Before

that I had a lot of success with SOE. And before SOE came out I used to swear by APC.
    Give truth a chance.

Work is probably the worst

place to experiment.
    On the contrary, I find it the best dad burn laboratory know to man: lots of people

of all ages and walks of life, especially attractive young women. Of course I work at a university so 'mones may

not be appropriate for everyone in every situation.

Nevertheless, if you're new to the job and on probationary

status, only use 'mones you know to give good social results. You wouldn't want your new boss up in your face

because you threatened his alpha-ness with OD levels of PI or NPA.

At work I currently wear a couple long stripes

of SOE accented with a couple dabs of TE. I used to wear lots of NPA--6 to 10 dabs--and a little SOE, but too many

women were getting hot 'n bothered and it was getting counterproductive to have women disrobing in my office at

inopportune times. I actually got stalked by students several times last year.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thanks for the replys.

I want

to use mones for the first day because I need them. I am intimidating in first contact (intense black eyes and big

muscular body) so need a good business/social mix.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrw6
    ...so need a good

business/social mix.
    SOE & WAGG???
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

SoE &

WAGG ??? I agree!

SoE and WAGG together may

get you nominated for “Miss Congeniality” That is probably not the first impression you want to

make

I’m surprised no one has mentioned

A314. It garners a lot of respect, and buffers the effects of an eNone OD. Search the threads for the benefits of

A314.

I use one to two drops of A314 + 4”to

10” of SoE + one to two dabs of APC as my standard office mix.

I would recommend one drop A314 and a little SoE as a good place to

start.

Of course Chikara would be good too,

and maybe a little SoE added to that.

One

does not want to over do the SoE. It could make you seem too friendly – that is a “push over,” a light weight, or a

people pleaser.

Recommend = Chikara or A314,

not both, w/ maybe a little SoE

SoE and WAGG together may

get you nominated for “Miss Congeniality” That is probably not the first impression you want to

make
    I think you give 'mones too much credit. They help you create a persona but certainly don't limit

you to being a weenie if you overdo the WAGG. Also, the results of a specific combo are strongly tied to the body

chemistry, appearance and persona of the individual that uses it. Some badasses need extra WAGG 'n SOE. I too tend

to intimidate people on first contact, although once they get to know me they find I'm extremely mellow. However,

SOE certainly helps take the edge off so I use it. I've tried the SOE/WAGG combo and the “Miss

Congeniality” doesn't apply unless you play the part. I found it overkill but I could still put on serious

face, macho voice and cause people to flee and cringe.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

If you're just getting into

mones, I really wouldn't recommend wearing them on your first day of work, simply because you don't know what kind

of reactions you get. Experimentation is best done on your off days...for 'high risk' situations, its best to go

with products you trust. You really don't want to see bad mone results on your first day.

None can create some

pretty bad reactions if you don't know what you're doing, but even some of the comfort mones can illicit some

undesired responses from peope. I've had my fair share of good responses on WAGG no that I've got it figured it

out, but its a product I have to be extra careful when using. Overuse of the stuff and/or combination with other

comfort or social mones brings out condescending behavior in my case. Of course the way you carry yourself can

overcome negative effects of mones, but it sucks having to work around such effects, when they should be benefitting

you.

Journeyman

@cvrw6

I read from

your other posts that you have the "Lone Wolf and Clint Eastwood combined" (I have this similar issue). From my

personal experiences, WAGG is the best product for you to start. Try 1-2 drops on skin, cover with light cologne (1

spray). If unsure, try only 1 drop. It's harmless & you can gauge the dosage/reactions from there.

WAGG OD

(above 2-3 drops, depends on individual chemistry) will lead to what Sigma describes as "condescending", where

people don't take you seriously. WAGG + SoE will make it much worse, to the point of goofy (comedian).

When

used at the right dosages, WAGG exhibits a friendly great guy effect, you are a buddy to the males, a

"fine-young-man" (productive & admiration) to the older males, a "trustworthy pal" to the females. It increases

approachability, decreases distance or apprehension. I use another 3rd-party product with WAGG to add "warmth" for

interactions with males. But WAGG is not a sexual/attraction product by itself.

To attract females, add a

hint of -none (NPA, PI etc) or -rone (A314). I use a dab of NPA or 1 drop of A314. Your mileage may vary. (I use

WAGG to soothe "high-tension" mones like NPA or A314 as WAGG is able to reduce distance).

I'm almost

finished with my 2nd bottle of WAGG since 1.5 years ago. For me, this is the best product from

LS.

Cheers,
    itwow
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Journeyman

I just started a new job and

have used 2 drops A314 with several inches of SOE. I have gotten incredible respect and very positive reactions.

I'm constantly treated as a leader. There aren't any of the dangers of using none at work - such as agressiveness

and fighting with men. I reserve none for non-work situations.

Phero Dude

Retracting from my previous

comment....

Betanol and A314 is my new professional/work mix. I've been wearing mixes centered around these two

while interviewing for internships. They definately gave me a leg-up, and I ended up getting a position at a

financial services company that I really wanted.

A314 generates the respect, Betanol generates the rapport.

Works perfectly. Both products are relatively safe, but I'd still highly recommend experimenting before taking the

plunge.

Journeyman

It's nice to hear that products

have worked well & easily for some users. But the same products may veer into different directions for other users.

I receive dominance assertion type of body language from others at 1 drop of A314, so......

I find that

successful pheromone usage revolves working with individual sets of chemistry, dosage, context & congruency. It does

require some time of experimentation, observation & identification.
    Everything begins with an attitude.

Thread Information