Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default "Dating Secrets"? huh?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

read the magazine Black Belt and in almost every issue they have ads for some sort of "dating secrets" from <Link

deleted>

I went to the website and there is only a form for gettng a "special free report" by snailmail.

Anybody knows what this is all about?
    Is it like the Double Your Dating stuff?

// w
    Last edited by belgareth; 04-26-2006 at 10:05 AM.

Sorry Belgareth,
    Didnt know

I couldnt post links of this kind....

// w

No problem. I have to find

something to justify my existance.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Pro

lol,to both of you... sounds and

smells like spam to me...

want good material on seduction, confidence buiding?, theres a wealth of info out

there, just go amazon.com, and type in whatever you want, reviews there are always very usefull in making a

purchase

theres a new service by google called google scholar, might want to try that for academic type info,

but its a
    "beta test run" and its not very effective so far

Confidence is all you need

for getting women. Something that may seem a bit farfetched to many but helped me was sleep hypnosis. It may seem

like bull but I tried it for many of my problems like smoking, quiting weed, and confidence and it worked like a

charm. I've been smoke free for 3 weeks, on both weed and cigs. and my confidence has never been better. In my

opinion, working the subconscious is the best method to assertaining your goal. W/e that may be.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

Cullmanz,
    Can you tell us a

little bit more about this?

Thanks!

// w

Well I went out, and by out

I mean Limewire and downloaded me some hypnosis mp3s. I found one on confidence and carisma. I've been playing it

every night for the past 3 weeks and my confidence has increased so much that I have no fear of women anymore. And

as for the carisma, it's like a magic bullet hit me. I don't know how it happened, but I have carismatic charm

now. People always tell me that I'm so easy to talk to and that there's something about me that just makes them

happy. If you're sick of trying to change yourself, I reccomend going out and getting some hypnosis tapes. You have

to want to be changed for it to be successful. I was skeptical at first but I decided what the hell and gave it a

shot. I'm now a believer and I think that reprogramming your subcon. is the way to ultimate change.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Cullmanz Own
    Well I went

out, and by out I mean Limewire and downloaded me some hypnosis mp3s. I found one on confidence and carisma. I've

been playing it every night for the past 3 weeks and my confidence has increased so much that I have no fear of

women anymore. And as for the carisma, it's like a magic bullet hit me. I don't know how it happened, but I have

carismatic charm now. People always tell me that I'm so easy to talk to and that there's something about me that

just makes them happy. If you're sick of trying to change yourself, I reccomend going out and getting some hypnosis

tapes. You have to want to be changed for it to be successful. I was skeptical at first but I decided what the hell

and gave it a shot. I'm now a believer and I think that reprogramming your subcon. is the way to ultimate

change.
    Would you happen to know the exact name of that MP3.
    Tried bitenova and nothing

"Limewire and downloaded me

some hypnosis mp3s."

Sure hope you've got some really good antispyware software installed.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I'm a computer geek so

I've got it all covered. A while ago the police raided a house in my town. They were crackin down on piracy so I

use a proxy server. It blocks spyware too. Maizen, the mp3 doesn't have a specific name. Like I said, get one

limewire or some other P2P and search for hypnosis. Alot of choices should pop up.

Since Filesharing is outlawed

where I live, do you know the manufacturer of these ripped mp3&#180;s (which probably originated as a CD)? Sometimes

the name is in the mp3-tag.

/ w

Try Tony Robbins. He has

some great hypnosis and motivational CDs.

I think it's worth

mentioning that hypnosis is more effective on some personality types than others, and there's more than one form of

hypnosis... it's almost analogous to different pheromone products suiting different peoples body chemistry :-)

Default Tony Robbins's CDs

Can anyone

recommend a good Tony Robbins CD for "confidence & charisma"? I've done a Google search but I don't understand his

range of Cds - they seem to be in groups of several Cds e.g. 'Get the Edge'.

I've used other sleep hynosis

tapes in the past from other manufacturers & they *do* work. I found that it takes at least 3 weeks before any

effect occurs (overcoming your subconscious mind's built-in resistance to change) but then it suddenly kicks in.

There are 2 main types of these tapes - either a spoken message in an hypnotic tone or a hidden subliminal message

behind music. Be sure that the hypnotic/subliminal message is clearly stated on the box before you listen to it !!

I have both Subliminal and

spoken. Just search around some more and you'll find a good one. If not him, try googling for some other people.

Just type confidence and charisma hypnosis. Might I mention that, if you are open and willing to be hypnotized it

will work for anyone. If you are doubtful and don't believe it will work, your subconscious will block every bit of

it.

I googled around and found a

guy called Glenn Harrold. Ever heard of this guy? If so, what is your opinion?

EDIT: I listened to Glenns

audiosamples just now and IMHO it didnt sound that good....

FOr me the voice of the hypnostist is quite

paramount.
    I have used a CD from Paul McKenna that came with a book of his and his voice is

excellent...

// w
    Last edited by real_wiseman; 04-30-2006 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Just listened to the audiosamples...

I've never used anyone

except Tony Robbins. His voice is a little redneckish but it's quite, calm and relaxing.

Cullmans,

I think people

want to know exactly which program or programs you used. I'm not not advocating file sharing per se, but I won't

rule out the possibility you could provide information (i.e the search queary you used, the title of the mp3 you

downloaded, etc.) which could help people to track down this product.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    I think people

want to know exactly which program or programs you used. I'm not not advocating file sharing per se, but I won't

rule out the possibility you could provide information (i.e the search queary you used, the title of the mp3 you

downloaded, etc.) which could help people to track down this product.
    Thanks Cap. I was just about to

say the same (though not as eloquently).
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

Alright, on Limewire I

searched plainly, Hypnosis. It popped up with a bunch of mp3s. If not I have nothing else to suggest because I'm to

cheap to buy hypnosis cds. All I can say is search hypnosis on google and find a site with some samples. See which

you like and go with your instinct. By the way, this topic has gotten totally off pheromones. If you have a soft

voice or you know someone with a soft calm voice, you should try recording your own hypnosis mp3s. Read up on the

procedure and try making one to increase natural pheromone levels. I might try that myself actually. Sorry I can't

tell you more on what to search for.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Here's a website

offering some free downloads, though you have to sign up for the newsletter to download

them:

http://www.deeptrancenow.com/news.htm

These are by Dr. Laura De Giorio and aren't

bad, though her accent puts me off a bit.

Also do a search for "Xtrememind," they offer several free

downloads that may be of interest, including one called "da Babe."

Cullmanz Own has a good suggestion though,

about making your own. I think the commands are more effective if they are self written, so you'll relate to them

on a more personal level. Also, your own voice of that of someone you admire may help too. With a decent sound

program on your computer, you can be turning out custom sessions with little effort.

Thanks Cullmanz.

Playboy,

funny you mention De Giorgio. I like her stuff.

The Mind Power Studio (a DIY hypnosis program) looks kinda

interesting. I wonder how it works.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

i searched hypnosis on imesh

and got, to name a few, "erotica hypnosis", "erotic hypnosis_smoking"... and so on. Im goin to dl limewire and see.

Oh yea, wats the name of the file you downloaded Cullmanz? If i can get the specific name, then it will be alot

easier. Also, people could make a hypnosis track that works against you, putting in suggestions that could ruin your

life...thats wy im being cautious...for example, a suggestion that a dude does not want is to kill/ hurt someone, or

even one to grow boobs!(no joke ladies, hypnosis can increase your breast size(i need to test this... )). Make

sure you can trust your hypnosis track because it really can work against you.

I downloaded limewire and i

found an audio file "Paul McKenna - Positivly CD 2 Supreme Self Confidence and Charisma" Is that it Cullmanz Own?

Quote Originally Posted by markosans
    I downloaded

limewire and i found an audio file "Paul McKenna - Positivly CD 2 Supreme Self Confidence and Charisma" Is that it

Cullmanz Own?
    Hope you got really good antispyware software installed.
    --Lazarus Long

yea haha my mom got me a

really crappy computer from her work. Its so old spyware doesnt effect it. Its an old IBM thats probably 10 years

old. Runs windows NT. I dled a bunch of Robbin's and a bunch of others.

Quote Originally Posted by markosans
    yea haha my mom

got me a really crappy computer from her work. Its so old spyware doesnt effect it. Its an old IBM thats probably

10 years old. Runs windows NT. I dled a bunch of Robbin's and a bunch of others.
    You're lucky.

Limewire, the old Kaza (don't know since they went "streight") those "free" screen savers, load ton of spyware, ad

ware, and keyloggers onto computers when installed. It even says so in the EULA, but who reads those.
    --Lazarus Long

markosans thats the one. I

use that and some music subliminal but the spoken works better for me. I'm going to start making my own because I

like my voice better than all these rednecks.

Banned User

As a producer of subliminal

CDs myself, may I suggest that file sharing be used as a means to sample the wares before purchase? Please know

that it takes a lot of time and work to produce quality material - subliminal or hypnotic - and bills don't pay

themselves.

By the way, to point out some things... subliminals will work whether or not you "believe in" them,

as repeated exposure can and will overcome most people's resistance. However, personality makes a difference, as

does the target of the script. Someone who is overweight because they (among other things) resent skinny people for

being skinny is not going to lose weight until they let go of that resentment. If the script is only telling them

to eat less, it will generally be ignored because you will never allow yourself to become what you resent. (This

is also why a lot of people are poor - they resent the "rich" for being rich when they are not.) Strong wills and

skeptical personalities usually take longer to affect, but if the true cause of the concern is properly targeted,

it's just a matter of enough exposure time.

Thats really what I ment. I

just didn't word it like that. But, they do work well for me. And I actually only have one hypnosis file and thats

the confidence and charisma. The others I bought online at Amazon.com

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information