Close

Journeyman

Unhappy My experiences/Pheromone Score.....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So I have been using my NPA(covered by cologne of course) lately, the last 2-3 weeks to be more precise. I haven't

noticed any hits at ALL out of the ordinary. Maybe I am OD'ing? Or underdosing? I tried 2 dabs for the first

week... nothing. 3 dabs for the second week(wrist, neck) and 1 dab for the past week. I literally haven't seen

ANYTHING out of the ordinary!

One girl I was with, who previously had liked me acted strange twirling her

hair(tell tale sign) but I knew she already liked me, and was attracted to me.

I think I want to add SOE w/ the

NPA as a combo, but right now with little to no unordinary hits from NPA and my money being short, getting SOE

isn't my main priority. I knew coming into this 'experiment' that mones aren't a gift from God or anything of

that sort, but to me they haven't even given me an edge. Chikara increased respect, but that was about it. Don't

get me wrong, I am not a shy nor am I an unattractive guy, I get my fair share of ladies. But the number of

hits/ladies has been at the same consistency, or less than it was before.

Now, eventually I hope to get some SOE

and try it out with the NPA, but for now I am putting my mones back in the closet til I have better funds to

properly try an effective combo.

Secondly, I would like to know all of your experiences with the pheromone

cologne "Score" .. For $5(about as much as I can afford right now) I got this off e-bay. I am going to try it out

when I receive it in the mail, but was wondering about some feedback on that product as well.

Ahhh... I am not

frustrated, but mildly disappointed so far, although I know mones do serve a purpose and are scientifically studied.

Hopefully, my time will come when I find the right combo!

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenaIine
    So I have been

using my NPA(covered by cologne of course) lately, the last 2-3 weeks to be more precise. I haven't noticed any

hits at ALL out of the ordinary. Maybe I am OD'ing? Or underdosing? I tried 2 dabs for the first week... nothing. 3

dabs for the second week(wrist, neck) and 1 dab for the past week. I literally haven't seen ANYTHING out of the

ordinary!

One girl I was with, who previously had liked me acted strange twirling her hair(tell tale

sign) but I knew she already liked me, and was attracted to me.

I think I want to add SOE w/ the NPA as a combo,

but right now with little to no unordinary hits from NPA and my money being short, getting SOE isn't my main

priority. I knew coming into this 'experiment' that mones aren't a gift from God or anything of that sort, but to

me they haven't even given me an edge. Chikara increased respect, but that was about it. Don't get me wrong, I am

not a shy nor am I an unattractive guy, I get my fair share of ladies. But the number of hits/ladies has been at the

same consistency, or less than it was before.

Now, eventually I hope to get some SOE and try it out with the NPA,

but for now I am putting my mones back in the closet til I have better funds to properly try an effective

combo.

Secondly, I would like to know all of your experiences with the pheromone cologne "Score" .. For

$5(about as much as I can afford right now) I got this off e-bay. I am going to try it out when I receive it in the

mail, but was wondering about some feedback on that product as well.

Ahhh... I am not frustrated, but mildly

disappointed so far, although I know mones do serve a purpose and are scientifically studied. Hopefully, my time

will come when I find the right combo!
    Products high in none (NPA, PI, etc etc) are far less consistent as

far as generating results than products based on nol, rone, etc. Second to PI, NPA is also probably one of the

harder none products to 'get right'.

None creates a very raw, aggressive physical presence and while such can

often translate into a strong sexual presence, it does come coupled with some negative characteristics as well.

Usually none products are used in conjunction with nol or rone based products, which tend to make others more

receptive to the wearer (and more receptive to the effects of none). After messing with a bunch of other mones

(bnol, EST, A1 and some others) I'm starting to question which was really more beneficial in my mixes....the none,

or the other pheromones. I'm starting to lean towards the latter.

Don't get me wrong, I really do like the

effects of none...and hell when I wear it, I wear A LOT of it...but its more or less the spice added to a mix, not

the main ingredient.

That being said, since you're first starting out, I think its best to play with something

like SOE or maybe A314 first, just to get a feel for things....these will be the most immediately beneficial, and

the most consistently effective. Once you feel the need for it (and you will) add some none to spice it to

perfection

Thread Information