Well my

friendz and I went to a night club last night. It was REALLY PACKED!! Talk about a real cluster f***, lol. But my

friend also took 2 other girlz (both about an 8 and both 16yr) that I wanted to get know. So I worked my magic

pretty good.
What I used that night was about 4-5 dabs of NPA and a whole packet of AE (was that a OD) But anywayz

back to the story, they were reacting pretty good to it, when we were standing in line to get in girl 1(thatz what

I'll refer to her as) gave me this DIHL like I've never seen b4. It was really trippy, I looked at her at first,

then looked away, then looked again and she was still stairing away at me. But then in the club it got even

better. Just rubbing against me all night long like a friken cat post . But, after about an hour and a half,

my friend and I went out side to get some fresh air, and thinking I needed more NPA I put 3 more dabs .

That was something I shouldnt have done, when I got back in to dance with both of the girlz they were a looking at

me like they were Intimidated in some way. So I went somewhere else and just dance with about 6 other girlz and got

about 5 numberz LOL, It seemed to work with other girlz(but the other girlz looked older). But after when the girlz

took a break I got their numbers and we all left after that.
Well It was a great night, I just got my NPA and AE

Packets the day b4, so this was my first time that I got 2 test it. And I have 2 say it was a pretty good test

But I do have a question about what I did with the NPA, was that 2 much NPA or was that 2 little

bit???