Close

Default how long it lasts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, basically, I

just searched the forums to find anything related to how long an average use lasts.

Cause, (not trying to brag or

anything ,it just happens) my typical day involves being surrounded constantly by hot women. Its pretty nice, but it

leaves ya pretty bummed out cause none of them like you.

Anyways, the point of my question was I usually apply

the mones in the morning like 9-10am and my day ends around 10-11 pm (depending if I workout or not) and was

wondering how long the mones usually last on average?

Do I need to take them with me to reapply througout the

day? or i'm good all day? does this stuff wear off easily like a small rain or something?

also kinda frustrated

about not getting any hits nor DIHL's. maybe I need some suggestions of dosages for NPA and SOE. I am a 22 year old

asian male 6'1" 184lbs, would assume normal to athletic built. Definitely not fat, and average looking to

caucasians and above average to asians. (don't ask me i dunno why its like that, but thats what i heard from

others.) Anyways, I been using 2 drops of NPA on the wrists and 3-4 drops on the neck. And SOE I rolled on my wrists

and neck, prolly equalling to 3-4 drops. So it'd be awesome for some good suggestions from you guys. Thanks people,

and sorry for long boring post.

Phero Pro

zdman, pheromones, last, i dont

know the climate where u are, in hot humid climates they do not last long, as bacteria will break them down, in hot

dry climates, like where i live, desert enviroment, they still break down from sweat, there are reallly a number of

factors to the longivity of pheromones on skin.

If your day involves you being surrounded by hot women, i

personally would give pheromones the flick, i simply wouldnt wear them. Reason being, until your social skills with

talking to a woman is at the stage that you can have her captivated in your conversation and your imagination,

pheromones really should take the back burner. Fact is, you might be making a fatal mistake that alot of guys that

use pheromes do. They wear them, they think they get hits, then they think in thier mind that they have been

successful with a woman, its delusional. Fact is all they have done, is boost thier confidence through a placebo

effect, interpret a womans behaviour as "she likes me" which in reality might not be the case, or best case senario

actually did get a hit with pheros but never acted upon it.

there is an old saying since the invention of

pheromones, it goes like this

"pick up artists and seducers dont need them, whips and average frustrated

chumps cant use them"

I do not totally agree with this quote, but, learn to seduce first, then use pheromones

to reinforce.

Do not fall in the trap of looking at the world through pheromone rossie glasses and never

acting upon thier effects on women and do not abandon the good old time proven tactics of traditional seduction and

courtship.

As for having DIHL, they are not that common, I have had several, they are a experience that I

enjoyed, but more as a power trip. Most of the girls that succumb to your DIHL will be so freaked out with what just

happend to them that you have to be very carfull not to scare them away , if you break the spell and start

conversation. Although its a phenomenon in that pheromone users experience, its not neccesarily the best way for

.mones to be effective.

Phero Dude

Most of the girls that succumb to

your DIHL will be so freaked out with what just happend to them that you have to be very carfull not to scare them

away , if you break the spell and start conversation.[/QUOTE]

Umm yeah.
    Had that happen a few times, have

been getting checked out big time at a club/wherever but soon as I smile and say hi they run off. I find it's

usually the under 25s' , the older woman seem fine (35 plus).
    The other night I was out and there was a lot of

single woman sitting around a 3 meter perimeter of me and my friends. They were all checking us out , lots of flirty

behaviour etc but would not stay more than 2 mins if one of us talked or said hi etc. (I was wearing one spray

chikara, 4 inches of soe on neck.)I figured I must be too much off a stud muffin for them... Meanwhile all my

mates thought i was the life of the party, had lots of drinks brought for me even by people I didn't know at all!

But yeah, some woman just freak out and it can be funny to watch. I used to work with a woman that would become

a complete mess when she was with me, she'd forget lots of stuff and would be very flustered all the time. I only

really noticed this when she behaved differently in front of the others in the office, she was a bit of an ice queen

to them but we had a great relationship
    early 40's white male or or

Phero Pro

gaf, you used the term mates,

are you Aussie or English?

Phero Dude

I'm a kiwi bro ,
    you from the

west island? (oz)

Phero Pro

yeah brother, the flat red land

to the west, im Aussie, Mate, kiwi girls, white or native in my opinion are just the best in approachability, very

friendly. We love you guys in Oz land, wish more of you came over and bring some more of your humour! just keep your

sheep and volcanos there!

Apply to clothing and it will

last for days.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Apply to clothing and

it will last for days.
    How long on average? I only ever apply to my skin and scrub off in the shower

daily, I've never tried on clothing and was wondering would they last several days or longer?

Applied to clothing, I can smell

the 'none in NPA or TE for a week or so.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Thread Information