Close

Thread: Amour Devil ?

Default Amour Devil ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone ever tried Amour Devil before? It\'s from the same company(Uneet Co. Inc.)That makes Beaches.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Amour Devil ?

I tried it and Don\'t buy it. First of all it doesn\'t have hardly any pheromones (nothing like the super concentrated, super badass products you can by here in love-scent). Then it evaporates super fast damn. I spray it and in no time it is gone. Then is nice but it depends. My mom liked the smell. Its kind of a sweet babypowder smell. So I didn\'t think this as very masculine. I\'m thinking of giving it to my mom since she likes it and I bought the APC adn NPA combo and it works badass (you can actually smell the pheromones and you can feel them affecting you a little....so just imagine how girls will feel. Also Love-scent give you exact numbers on the amount of phero\'s and which kind are in there and all of that which I think is alot more respectful to us customer for them to do that plus it give us centainty and guarantee of what is in the product.
    I tried beaches and it smelled great. It kind of relaxes you but it has very little pheros. I was thinking of adding -nol to it since w/ the relaxing of beaches and the closeness feeling of -nol would make somehthing really good. I already added -none to it but not that much to make a real difference. It did change the smell a little but it didn\'t make much of a difference on the field. I would have to add more but I want to save it. So I do recommend the Beaches, but as a cover frgrance for the pheros. But maybe w/ less money than Beaches and NPA you could try some ther combo.
    g\'d nit
    dsalsa

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Amour Devil ?

Forget about anything you see on the Amour Devil, or Beaches website. They don\'t even provide half of the service Bruce provides here at Love-Scent. I have tried both Beaches and Amour devil and both of them did absolutley nothing for me.

Thread Information