Close

Phero Pro

Default The One Testicle Theory.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am not sure

if any men or woman for that matter know of men that are born with 1 single testicle, its allot more common that one

might imagine. It was the basis for one examination that the Military performed on potential soldiers, before they

are recruited. A big line of cubicles separated by curtains for privacy reasons were put up at the medical

examination hall. Than a Military Doctor would examine each man, if he had 1 testicle or 2, the procedure was very

simple.

Their purpose behind this is that men with one testicle were not to be recruited and allowed instant

dismissal on honorable grounds. Now I do not know why this was the case, as I asked the doctor and he didn’t answer

back, but it was rumored amongst other soldiers that only men with 2 testicles can produce enough testosterone to

fight aggressively in a combat situation.

This medical examination happens routinely in both the Hellenic

defense force and the Australian defense force. I have had this examination performed twice in the Hellenic Defense

force when re entering the military after a period of 1 year or more. To make a connection with pheromones in this

regard, will testosterone production increase pheromone production. We all know testosterone is a major chemical

that plays a big part in aggression and in "alpha male" signature.

Im not sure if this apparent deficiency of

one testicle has anything to do with pheromone production.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know more about

this than I?

Im also interested in this

Phero Guru

Default none

I think it would be rare

for a military age man to have only one testicle. Quite a few boys are born with one "undescended" testicle and

that is routinely fixed with surgery. I was born that way and they operated on me when I was ten. I don't really

know about the testosterone thing but can relate that I've been a very horny boy since the age of 13 or 14.

Interestingly, my girlfriend and other woman have pointed out to me that I have more than the normal amount of sperm

when I orgasm. One woman, in a swinging situation, actually complained to me about it - we had finished fucking and

went into her kitchen and it was still dripping down her leg and she wasn't happy about it, go figure!!! She was

kind of a bitch anyways and she also told me I didn't smell too good - I was wearing OD levels of NPA. Never did

hook up with her again!!

I have read that people in my boat have a somewhat greater chance of getting

testicular cancer but I haven't really pursued the knowledge on that as I prefer to be an ostrich about it. If

someone on the board has only one testicle I would heartily recommend to them that they see a Doctor, it may very

well be correctable.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Sperm has nothing to do with

testosterone per se, it has to do with a gonadotropin known as follicle stimulating hormone. Its brother,

Luteinizing hormone also a gonadotropin stimulates testosterone production.

In that sense they can be viewed as

independent from one another.

EDIT: although , testosterone has the ability to supress gonadotropin production

from the pitituary gland, more so if its aromatized into estrogen, depending largely on genetics, bodyweight etc

sine the aromatose enzyme is dictated by bodyfat to a degree.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    I think it

would be rare for a military age man to have only one testicle. Quite a few boys are born with one "undescended"

testicle and that is routinely fixed with surgery. I was born that way and they operated on me when I was ten. I

don't really know about the testosterone thing but can relate that I've been a very horny boy since the age of 13

or 14. Interestingly, my girlfriend and other woman have pointed out to me that I have more than the normal amount

of sperm when I orgasm. One woman, in a swinging situation, actually complained to me about it - we had finished

fucking and went into her kitchen and it was still dripping down her leg and she wasn't happy about it, go

figure!!! She was kind of a bitch anyways and she also told me I didn't smell too good - I was wearing OD levels

of NPA. Never did hook up with her again!!

I have read that people in my boat have a somewhat greater

chance of getting testicular cancer but I haven't really pursued the knowledge on that as I prefer to be an ostrich

about it. If someone on the board has only one testicle I would heartily recommend to them that they see a Doctor,

it may very well be correctable.

KoolKing my post was not meant to offend, hope you didnt take it

that way, and I do not know if the reason the military dismissed potential soldiers on the grounds that one testicle

meant they had lower testosterone or that it was a matter for further examination for particular diseases like

cancer etc, therefore a dismissal, im really not sure, but the examination is a major one for the Military. They

examined us for this reason on day 2, even before they did the blood tests.

As for adult men having one

testicle, I know of a friend that has only one, and he is functioning perfectly normal with his sex life and he has

no problem with women finding that he has one, and seems by his success rate with them, they dont mind either. And

he said it is common amongst adult men as was the general consensus in the Military, I guess those that do not have

surgery in thier youth still have one.. or that they are actually born with one testicle and it cannot be seperated.

I am not a Dr. so I have limited knowledge on this.

Phero Guru

Default none

I wasn't offended at all.

What I was thinking is that this problem should have been identified early in life and corrected. That it stills

goes on uncorrected is a shame.

Phero Pro

koolking, I agree, if it is up

to the parents to have this problem or should i say condition recitfied, you will find parents might have the

mindset of = it might not be a problem at all, you will find that alot of parents would not do it, some out of

cultural reasons, some out of fear of surgery on thier child, etc.

Unless there is a mandatory examination

of each child say at school, and a request that an operation be done to fix the problem, alot of these issues do not

come to the surface until a persons adult life and sometimes by then its to late...as you mentioned with

cancer.

my opinion, governments should have a great role in regulating what medical examinations and

procedures should be done to produce healthy adult populations, but parents have the greater role of exposing much

conditions to the relevant health proffesionals, often sadly this is not the case. I say sadly because thier non

action often causes alot of pain and suffering to a person that should have had a procedure done when he/she was

young and didnt. Parents need to be educated. And the medical associations should put initiatives in place too have

all children examined, parents consent or not.

im not talking about a parent giving a child teeth braces to

straighten thier teeth for asthetic purposes, but other examinations that have a more potentialy profound medical

long term effect.

Perhaps, during periods when the

military isn't "desperate", they take into account you might get one shot off, and need to have the spare.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Phero Pro

thats funny jim, We cricket

players love our ball breakers or should i say ball protectors. maybe that should be a new piece of armour the

americam military should adopt? that way thier assests are protected by kevlar armour and it could be used as a

chastity belt too....? would get awfly hot down there!

Phero Guru

Default none

Bronzie, I would take some

issue on your recommendation that all be "inspected and fixed" some parents might be too ashamed perhaps, might not

like having surgery on their child, and I don't know what the standard physician recommendation is. However, that

being said, I'm happy my own problem was fixed so I really do appreciably understand your point.

Phero Guru

Default none

The military must not do

such a good job checking those balls cause there's plenty without any.

Thread Information