Close

Journeyman

Default Pheromones legal worldwide?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am

traveling on business to some countries in Europe and Japan. I know some countries have very different laws, even

with over the counter drugs. Would it be safe to put pheromones in your luggage in Japan and Europe from a legal /

customs perspective. Does anyone have experience with this?

Legal or not, I wouldn't want to

deal with foriegn security or law enforcement unnecessarily. So make it look like something routine and harmless,

e.g., cologne or aftershave.

I've had problems with TSA in the US--said I was carrying flammable liquids--so I

premix 'mones with cologne in tiny atomizer when I travel. They seem to leave cologne alone although it has plenty

of alcohol. AT San Francisco International I was forced to pour out a travel flask filled with Jack Daniels and

explain what was in the little brown bottles. Apparently booze or anything with high alcohol content is considered a

flammable liquid.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Might have better luck with the Gel

Packs.

Phero Pro

paulman, whatever you do, do not

carry pheromones on your in plane luggage or especially on yourself if you plan to transit in a airport in Asia for

a few hours since you have to be screened by customs as you board the plane again, you will most likely be taken

away for questioning if they discover them. Keep them secure in your undercarage luggage until they get to your

final destination. If europe is your final destination or the Usa you wont have a problem explaining what they are

if they are discovered, as they know crazy people like us take them, only thing you will probably get is a comment

like looser, cant you pick up a woman without the aid of an attractant.

However, other countries are not as

aware of thier existance, and anything that resembles a drug or a steroid will get unwanted attention and you might

have problems.

I occassionally take with me in my pocket in my wallat, the old mens xcite wipes since i still

own a whole batch of those, they always get screened out because the covers are made of aluminium foil, each time

the customs officer in singapore discovers them with thier metal detector, they think they are condoms! With a

really annoying look they give me, like she hasnt had sex for like years, they say ok, take back please.

When

entering the EU, or Australia or North America you wont have a problem, since these products are legal and known to

be produced in these countries as novelty items. I f they confiscate them, it probably has more to do with how you

look than the actual product or were you have departed from.

Phero Pro

paulman, if your traveling

within the EU, you dont even have to disclose your luggage to another EU country, EU law.

I stress just be

very carefull with Asia and the middle East, and some parts of South America. keep everything sealed and in main

luggage, and it wouldnt hurt having an article or two about pheromones just in case they do pick you out so you can

explain what they are.

Asia in particular is very strict, and i could say ignorant in certain things. They do

not allow bodybuilders protien powder into thier country or via transit. They are very "anal" and unpredictable. Try

chewing some gum you bought from 7-11 in the USA in Changi Airport Sing, and most likely you will get arrested, as

chewing gum is ilegal in Singapore. Get my drift...

most drug mules get caught in transit in these asian

countries, so having a pheromone smelly product that looks alien to them might bring you problems

Thread Information