Close

Phero Pro

Default Bisexual Women - What to wear?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have

been pondering on this question for quite awaile now, and have yet to really find the answer. Bisexual girls, when I

say bisexual women, I mean women who have more then just a tendancy to be sexual with thier own sex. They are not

just bi curious.

I have been out and have had gf's in the past who were clearly defined bisexuals, and I

will tell you, although it might seem as many a mans fantasy and a great partner to have with that sexual

inclination they are actually very complex females and could I honestly say the word "untrustworthy", reasons behind

this are really complicated and the psyciatric make up of a true bisexual will attest to what im saying. I have read

alot about what defines a true bisexual female.

Anyway, to get away from that, what pheromones would a Man

apply while in the company of a true bisexual woman. I stress I do not mean full lesbian.

This is a bit of a

paradox of a question and is more out of curiosity, because I do not specifically seek to attract these types of

women.

My last two GFs were bi and they

repsonded unusually strongly to heavy dosages of 'none products like NPA or TE. Their sexual aggression was

man-like, overbearing, bizarre and over the top. I can't say it was the best lovemaking I've had, but certainly

the most spontaneous and nasty.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Gegogi, what you suggest is what

my experience has come to be, wearing products heavy in none around full bisexuals is a turn on, I would have

thought the opposite, that they would want more feminine pheros. Its simply not the case, and cant work it

out...

once, i wore just a drop of PI Woman, with a bisexual girl I was seeing at the time and she said I

stunk. It didnt make sense to me.

As alot of things dont make sense, I think frued might hold the answer to

this one.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    My last two GFs were

bi and they repsonded unusually strongly to heavy dosages of 'none products like NPA or TE. Their sexual aggression

was man-like, overbearing, bizarre and over the top. I can't say it was the best lovemaking I've had, but

certainly the most spontaneous and nasty.
    sounds good to me! I reckon i'm

gonna havta try NPA + TE
    its better to fart & stink a little than to bust your ass & become a cripple

Journeyman

ooopsy! you said NPA OR

TE sorry my bad lol
    its better to fart & stink a little than to bust your ass & become a cripple

Phero Enthusiast

Smile Bi women get really turned on by -none

They are sensitive like girls and horny like guys. IMO, bi girls are the most pheromone responsive of

all... one pulled off her skirt and put her pussy right in my face.... ah pheromones... you never know when the

great unexpected will happen...

And complex... yes... complex... or was that complicated... complicated I

meant to say, complexly complicated.... well, different...

Phero Pro

They are extremely narcsistic,

meaning they are in "love" with themselves so much that they are in "love" with their own sex to the point where

they will try prove it through sexual conduct. But the problem here is that, this type of narcissm is self

destructive.

Most girls are as horny as guys, whether thier bi or not, just social convention stipulates

thier reserve not too show it, otherwise they will be branded.

With my limited experience--2 bi

GFs--I agree about the narcissistic tendencies. I merely thought they were bitches but maybe there is a trend here.

Both were gym rats, near perfect bodies, body and self obsessed and nearly devoid of empathy for other human beings.

Sexually they were more demanding than any women I have known and only cared about their pleasure. The last one used

to hammer my wang until RAW, have her orgasm and bolt out the door without a thought for me! Sometimes she'd

actually insult me after she got off. Although she was a fox I felt rather gay after humping her

bones.

Finally, both women were extremely self destructive and destroyed their marriages. Oddly they both

blame me...

Phero Guru

Default none

best results for bisexual

women are: SOE (lots of it), AE/m, and A1.

As a lot of you know, my GF and I are active swingers and have

been for going on 6 years now. My GF is decidedly bi but does not seek out women on her own with one exception and

she was quite drunk at the time (the seduction worked though as both women were drunk).

The above combo has

surprised me , more than a few times I have become more "desirable" to the other woman than Sue is.

We had

a fun-filled this weekend just passed. We had 3 different couples over to our place: one Friday night, one Saturday

night and and yet another on Sunday mid-afternoon till about 9PM. The couple on Friday night had never swung before

and were doing so to satisfy her "bi curiousity". Three of us had a great time, the other woman's boyfriend (49

and decent looking, tall) had some problems (had a hard time getting an erection and didn't orgasm at all).

Luckily for me, this woman also decided to satisfy her "new guy" curiousity as well and I had a great time with her

before her and my Sue got it on (yes, she enjoyed it and will be back for more but I am worried that her BF is going

to put a stop to it). The Saturday night couple we've known nearly since we started swinging. She's a very hot

blond (42 now) and totally bi. She usually spends "some" time with me while Sue and her husband play and then Sue

will go down on her (according to her, and she's had plenty o' plently of women who have licked her silly "Sue's

the best, none better"). Well, it turned out to be me just and "Shar" having a good time while Sue was with her

husband. There was no woman to woman action at all (never had this happen with this couple before). Well, after

the excitement died down, "Bob" and I went into the kitchen while the two women just laid in bed and chatted for 20

mins or so, no sex, but Sue did say she caressed "Shar" while they talked. On Sunday we had a couple that were new

to us over but they have been swinging for over a year now. She's been with women before and her husband

apparently likes to watch the girl-girl stuff but it never happened. We wound up in bed and this guy had a pretty

big one, not so long as it was fat. They also had a rule of no intercourse which is ok with us but it does limit

things a bit. Well, he's double blessed as he's very into going down and go down he did - Sue was calling him a

"demon" before long. I don't know how many times she came. Then she started sucking him and that also went on

forever (he never did come as is alarmingly common in swinging situations). The woman I was with had the body of an

in-shape 20 something but her face told the truth, she looked aged but no so bad that I couldn't overcome it. She

was the voyeur type so that's why I know what was going on between Sue and her old man. Interestingly, she

masturbated herself (with my astute help) 3 times to orgasm and was quite vigorous about it. Her and Sue never did

a thing with each other.

I also know a bit about bisexual women as I've always wanted the 3-some

experience ever since I was about 16 or so. I know all about what the psychaitrists say about the narcissicm and am

convinced that after what's likely about 100 times or so with bisexual women that there's more to it than that and

that it's pretty simple really. They just have extraordinairly high sex drives and don't mind what sex satifies

them. Almost like nymphos but able to orgasm.

Things I've learned about bisexual women:

The SOE,

AE/m, A1 combo puts the male in more control in these circumstances.

I've never seen two women 69 each

other in reality.

A true bisexual woman will be the "aggressor" with other women.

A true bisexual

woman can seduce a straight woman, often easier than a guy can.

A true bisexual won't last long with

another true bisexual. Both "need" to be the dominate and it just doesn't work out.

A true bisexual woman

who is good looking will generally go
    for less attractive women, often ugly actually.

The most often

sexual act I've witnessed between bisexual women is that one of them will go down on the other while sliding two

fingers into her at the same time. Sue tells me that this is instinctive, it's just what they both know they want,

to get licked and penetrated at the same time.

Straight women who try a bi experience generally enjoy it.

They won't go down on another woman though.

If you do get lucky enough to experience it, do not show much,

if any, affection towards the other woman (sure, have the hot sex but don't get lovey-dovey with the other woman

afterwards - it will generate jealousy and a repeat is not too likely). Thank your woman for the experience, tell

her you enjoyed it and that you'd like to do it again but perhaps with someone else??

Hope this

helps!!!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    best results

for bisexual women are: SOE (lots of it), AE/m, and A1.
    Will you share the amounts

of each product you normally use, Coolest of Kings?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Enlightened One

NPA-SOE-A1 works ok - AE/M i found

also works well for true bi women been with a cuople myself. Guess they respond to none probably some higher

testostrone levels.

Phero Guru

Default none

I spread a whole gel pack

of SOE on my chest, stomach, wrist area, and both sides of neck. Then a drop of AE/M to each wrist, each side of

neck, then two drops spread over chest and stomach down to the groin. One small drop of A1 to each wrist.

I usually wear mones on my clothing but in obvious sexual situations it all goes on my skin. Nothing like

having the other woman sorta "fall in love" and it does work very well.

King of the coupons!

Question

I spread a

whole gel pack of SOE on my chest, stomach, wrist area, and both sides of neck. Then a drop of AE/M to each wrist,

each side of neck, then two drops spread over chest and stomach down to the groin. One small drop of A1 to each

wrist.

I usually wear mones on my clothing but in obvious sexual situations it all goes on my skin. Nothing

like having the other woman sorta "fall in love" and it does work very well.
    Last question, Koolest of

KINGS ...

Have you seen this combo working while being out in the human population, or is it just used when

you're about to KINGnize your bi female invite?

Thanks for sharing!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pro

i think you guys are going over

the top with your mone amounts, they might work for you, but if i wore that with any human being, bisexual fem,

nympho etc, they would probably passout unless i passed out first!

Actually I've found a single

pack of SOE does wonders for both me and all parties concerned. Complement it with a dozen drops NPA and it's

lalaland deluxe. It's not necessary but sure is fun once in a while.

The most often

sexual act I've witnessed between bisexual women is that one of them will go down on the other while sliding two

fingers into her at the same time. Sue tells me that this is instinctive, it's just what they both know they want,

to get licked and penetrated at the same time.
    Ok. So that technique _wasn't_ instinctual to me.

Last night, I did exactly that to my quite hetero girl friend. She let out some loud moans, told me what an

incredible lover I was, then insisted on climbing on. She warms up quick, but not normally _that_ quick.

Interesting.
    Just to make this a moan, er, -mone post, I was wearing a good handful of Good Life aftershave,

which was made up with chem set AE (roughly 20 ug/ml none) and BassMix (roughly 8 ug/ml none).

Oh, yeah - later

in the evening she kept burying her nose in my neck (where the mones were) and joking about giving me hickeys - and

then kissing the back of my hand (where the rest of the mones were).

-Bass
    Last edited by BassMan; 04-07-2006 at 12:12 PM. Reason: typo
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

Phero Guru

Default none

Mobs, I use that same

combo while out and about - I get some results but keep in mind I'mm 55 now - younger women just seem perplexed

sometimes, like - gee whiz - I can't be lusting after Grandpa!!! However, I've always worn it on clothing and

may change my mind since it's getting warmer (finally).

That combo works exceptionally well in intimate

moments - can't beat it really. Once they get up close, they are hooked.

Bass, congrats!!! One can

always learn something new, even old folks like me. I had never used that technique before seeing the bi girls all

doing it myself. One other technique that sends some women into pleasureland is to (don't rag on me for this one

please) lick her armpits and then on down to the nipple and back again. Very sensuous area those pits, helps if

they don't wear deodorant - yucky. Most women are receptive to this technique but a few find it weird.
    At any

rate, getting them into bed in the first place is the main goal and mones can't do it all alone for you but they

sure do help. Once you get them, use the mones and sexual expertise to keep them (that is, if you still want

them!!!).

Thread Information