Close

Stranger

Default Sexually Harrased! Very Scary Hit!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    its

my first time on pheros. very fast delivery to canada. all you canadians use fedex ground. trust me.

anyways,
    Last night i went out. i had JB1 on my neck like 5 sprays and a whole SOE gel pack (newbie samples, i

still have the roll on but i like the smell of the soe gel packs way way better. you smell very sophisticated. like

an engineer or something.). also my jb1 is not perfect; as in the ratio is not npa:apc 3:7, its something like 6:11

i didn't really give that much attention to measuring the stuff when i first got it . i just put in alot;i don't

have measuring tools. i'm not going to buy syringes either just to get laid.

the above mix doesn't work for

me. i was rejected twice in the bar. one girl i was talking to, after i just turned my head to say hi to my friend

practically vanished!! how the hell can i miss out on jb1 while everyone else is reporting on hits from it? does

the mix have to be perfect (ratios wise?).

here is where it gets interesting. i go the washroom and apply a

whole gel pack of TE/m, that i got in the sample pack. by the way it doesn't smell bad as most of you describe. and

mobeley i applied half the gel pack on my neck and the rest on my arms(and on top of that i had 1 pack of soe on my

arms and neck and like 5 jb1 sprays all on my neck. i wasn't smelling like a worthog though!). i was very drunk. i

just rubbed the whole packet on my neck and hands, didn't even know where my pulse points were from my drunkness..

i was so angry at nothing working that i decided to o.d on purpose to atleast see that my money was not wasted. i

said to myself agression and aversion were at least a sign that this stuff works. i was willing to take reaction

just to prove they work.

to make a long story short, i was sexually harassed (forcefully) in the cab on my way

back home by some guy. i'm a black dude and the guy touching me allover was white or indian, i can't remember i

was very drunk; whichever the case i have never had this happen before in my entire life. i thought white boys were

shy but not this stranger. at one point i wanted to scream rape. imagine the guy carressing me had a girl sitting on

his lap but only wanted me. i first thought he was taking care of me coz i was sick drunk as he kept touching my

head and stomach, until i felt his hands on my dick. that alone got me halfway sobber in an instant! he didn't even

give a f*ck about his girlfriend /
    whoever that girl sitting on his lap was. he was just into me. i feel like a

bitch typing this but this is nothing compared to what i was feeling like in that cab. for the firsttime i felt how

girls feel when they are about to get raped.

the guy to my right was indian and he kept on pushing my head as

if he wanted to start a fight and the girl sitting on his lap kept calling me a nigger. nigger wake up nigga this

nigga that;i wasn't in the least bit concerned with her, which is why she kept it up a notch to maybe see my

reaction. , even when his very agressive boyfriend (to my right, not the gay one) kept attacking me(pushing my head

up and down as if to initiate a fight), i was just concerned with the dude on my left. . I could care less about

the aggressive one to my right nor his girl. my hands were busy holding this other rapist hands else if i left them

alone they'd find a way to my dick and stomach.

i was very busy and drunk at the same time. to the point

where the indian girl sitting on his lap (the gay guy's), stole a $20 i was holding on my hand. she practically

tore it out of my hand and kept demanding i give her the other half. she was like 'nigger give me the rest of the

bill' . it was funny to me that is cheap. i gave it to her hell. jesus said when one takes you coat forcefully,

give him your nike sneakers as well; so i gave her the other half of the bill; which was rightfully hers in my

thinking. and plus, i didn't want to divert my attention from her sexually harrasing boyfriend. i wouldnt post

this crap here if it was a joke. both of them left me alone immediately when i said this phrase, a phrase that ought

to be used by anyone being harrased sexually "touch me again if you are ready to go to heaven and that goes for you

as well (pointing to the gay guy on my left, coz i didn't want to embarass him by saying he was carresing me)" that

aided by the fact that am black made these guys take my comments alittle seriously. they thought i had a gun. the

aggressive guy started to be all nice, 'wassup bro, you o.k bro' fuck i 've never touched a gun in my life even.

it must have been T.E.

i'm still drunk, iwould have written more but i gotta go to this party.
    this is what i

have:
    soe (the gel packs smell very good, forget the rollon uncented, unless you want to be mixing DD#1's or

whatever.
    aa314 - not tried it yet.
    apc -so far nothing
    npa - so far nothing for me.
    A1 - made me sleepy and in

a bad mood. didn't go near girls though. i hate talking to chicks when i'm down.
    the edge - i think it works but

i'm not gay. it probably works when mixed with a bunch of others i think.

i'm going out and i will be wearing

SOE, NPA, A314 and A1 (far from my nose. this thing can make you very depressed, but i hear it makes girls who are

depressed, undepressed!!. so ironic. so we'll see.

Banned User

damn thats some story man. Hey

i was wondering where in Canada are you.

Journeyman

im from canada..... ontario, and

used fedex ..... it took 14 days for my order to get delivered......and coincidently im in 1st year engineering lol

And in your story why the hell did u get that drunk to let these people make u their

"bitch", dont ever let people look out for you ( THAT YOU DONT KNOW WELL) when your drunk .... ive been in

situations like that, and its like your helpless or a old person ... which i hate so i do what i want lol ......

just set these people straight next time you see them ...

THERES ONLY SO MUCH YOU SHOULD TAKE ..... RACIST NAME

CALLING, TEARING UP A F*CKING 20 DOLLAR BILL! .. and that brokeback dude that wanted a piece of you.... man if this

was me i dont give a shit who they were there would be some hell to pay.

The only reulsts that might have been

from TE is that dude that wanted to start a fight with you ..... the rest should have been intimidated or to

flee......... which wasnt the case ...

Phero Dude

what a night out !!
    Sorry to hear

you had a bad time, it sucks when bad shit like that happen to you. I've been there once or twice myself and have

had to fight dudes off me because they won't take no, and I do mean get physical. (way before i ever used 'mones)

O'ding isn't fun and I'm sure thats what happened to you, I've had very bad reactions from others due to

o'ding on PI ,such as guys getting very aggressive even though I said nothing at all to them.
    ummm, take it easy

is all i can say....
    early 40's white male or or

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sadat
    I had on my neck

like 5 sprays of JB1 the ratio is not npa:apc 3:7, its something like

6:11

A whole SOE gel pack

I go the washroom and apply a whole gel

pack
    of TE/m

i was very drunk.

i just rubbed the whole packet on my neck and hands, didn't even

know where my pulse points were
    from my drunkness.

i was so angry at nothing working that i decided to o.d

on purpose to atleast see that my money was not wasted.
    Don't try this at home folks!

And back he comes, still under the influence, wanting more advice on other products. Well, at least

you've learned ... don't drink and mone!

Can't account for the racist acts ... ignorance is a disease,

but yeah, I can definitely see why you almost got beat up/raped!

Do youself a favor ... don't wear any more

mones ... to the bath room, store, in the yard ... no place. Read this whole forum before you kill yourself/get

yourself killed.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

^mobley do you seriosuly think

that the mones had anything to do with this...... i think not, hes just made friends with some idiots/ or was around

some idiots he didnt know....... BECUASE IF YOU WEAR A FULL PACK OF TE..... to my knowledge that shouldnt have

happened.. he would certainly have had given off an aggressive vibe

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by abcd2
    mobley do you

seriosuly think that the mones had anything to do with this...... i think not, hes just made friends with some

idiots/ or was around some idiots he didnt know....... BECUASE IF YOU WEAR A FULL PACK OF TE..... to my knowledge

that shouldnt have happened.. he would certainly have had given off an aggressive vibe
    1. Racist =

ignorance & hatred = a good time when the person you dislike is DRUNK = it's okay to be ugly and aggressive since

he can't really defend himself.

2. Alcohol, and there's no telling what the racist and his girl had consumed =

a defenseless angry male 'cause he didn't see the mones working. Think some hot chick would want to get

laid with a drunk wearing mones? Not!

3. NPA & TE = aggressiveness ... positive and negative depending on the

wearer/receiver; and that doesn't mean EVERYBODY.

4. We are different and mones affects us differently. Alcohol

and TE may have had him on the aggresive side, IF, he's an aggressive individual, in which it doesn't sound like

it. The guy with the girl was. 'Cause if the verbage was racist, and there's a drunk whatever the opposite color

of the person was; they would consider it fun to take advantage of the weaker/opposite side, yes?

5. TE may make

you aggressive, but not me. That's what I think you haven't figured out?

6. If you were a racist, would you

fear a drunk of the skin color you hate giving off aggressive vibes?

Just my thoughts & opinion, and

I've been wrong millions of times before.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Mobes,

You're saying it

was a combination of a drunk victim being taken advantage of by drunk racist idiots and the mones? I think you are

correct if that's what you meant.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Mobes,

You're saying it was a combination of a drunk victim being taken advantage of by drunk racist idiots and the

mones? I think you are correct if that's what you meant.
    Dammit, Bel! Couldn't you have

stepped in and said that so I didn't have to type 10 paragraphs that didn't make any sense!?

That's it. 10 paragraphs to your 1!

If I hang around this forum, I'm gonna learn lots!

I have a simple mind so I

simplify things to fit my mind
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

sorry guys, i went to this party

and slept over at my friends (2 girls), nothing happened, i didn't expect anything. i normally sleep with my best

friend and its not coz of 'LJBF' i feel like she's my hommie. i just got home right now and i'm sobber.

civic, i'm in the university of saskatchewan. 2-3rd year. how about you? this is a small world, we could meet at

the bar if you are in my province, SK saskatoon.

abcd, i didn't know any of these people in the cab.i got in

the cab and everyone else joined in coz there was only 1 cab outside; cab drivers are scared of that bar! a good

looking native girl (like 17 or 18 y/o) wanted to talk to me outside but i had to go home. i don't feel kids that

much; you gotta be older or same age as me. she just walked over to me and stood infront of me but i wasn't in a

position to even talk to her, let alone leave with her coz in that bar you can leave with anyone(even without

mones), its on the westside of the town. you can also contract serious pathogens; i only went there to test my

mones, i only pick up at the university library; period. i'm not the one to contract herpes. no way.

i also

forgot to mention that i took a cab there from another bar (where i was rejected) and dropped off at my place, and

applied a whole packet of perception/m, and took the edge/m with me to the other bar(which i applied at the

washrooms). by the way, guys were good to me, even the djs would let me walk in the dj booth to request for songs

which is off limits(after the TE/m). and this other dj kept talking to me as if i am a very cool guy. but at the

cab, i was so helpless, i remember saying a prayer to God to just take me home safely and not be dropped off at the

westide coz the cab driver was also thinking i really had a gun. if i was dropped off at the west side which is

where these guys were dropping off, that would have been it. i was either gonna get rapped or beat up. no disrespect

to gay fellows, but just the thought of a dick in my butt made me say a prayer to God. i would have vomited on this

guy, if he kept touching me; honestly. gays have gutts. they are not pussies like we think. anyone who can take a

dick up his butt is a real man. period. otherwise what else would you define as pain besides that?

otherwise, i

went to the school party yesterday (soe, aa314, a1 and npa daps very few on my neck, like 3-4, not drops everything

on my neck on top of each other. some 314 on my hands pulse points). this guy was talking to me as if i was a major

guy and he is a computer science graduate(must have been the aa314) and the other one kept talking to me and ignored

his girlfriend (must have been the SOE). I really don't know what to attribute to what, coz i also had a1 with no

depression this time around. i wore it to the back of my neck though. i just want to know if this mones thing is

real. coz i bought a mone on ebay ('molecular captivation', heaven knows what is in it; no description whatsoever)

and it works on mainly a group of girls that work together particularly waitresses.

i can't believe something

that cost only 7 bucks works and all this other expensive stuff i bought doesn't.
    for example, i can walk into a

pub and sit on the table(on the bar tub) and all the waitress lose it on me. they all like try to get my attention,

really look at me. one started to dance for me. this shit only cost $7. and i always o.d on this stuff. i talked to

a girl in the library and her face turned pink, her pupils dilated to the point where they were one with the iris! i

told her that my girl would be coming to pick me up in a bit so i needed her number real quick (total stranger) and

she wrote her number down in a jiffy. she was like 'i hope you don't get busted' i never called her though. the

guy beside her thought i was don juan. little did he know that chemical reactions were taking place. what gegogi

refers to as 'cheap thrills'. but i love the attention. anyone knows whats in 'molecular captivation'? and

don't tell me 'none because this stuff seems to only bring men to me.

mobley you are right, i am not

aggressive, but i was dressed like a thug, more like a thief. you have to, in this particular bar if you wanna be

safe. average built and very cut, 23y/o o.k face. i am lucky to have discovered pheros at this age. i'll keep

trying until i find my mix i don't care about how much i waste. i mainly need the pheros for work/school

conditions, not to get laid as such. my prof respects me by the way (on the $7 piece of shit) and lets me write my

exams when i 'feel ready'.

abcd you are right, i don't know what and what not to attribute to mones. have

you guys noticed that when are sleeping and inhale the mones you get kind of high. like really high? that happened

last nite to me i got up, went to sleep again and i got high again. i don't smoke weed but i know what i felt was

high.

moral: don't o.d unless you can fight.

Journeyman

lol ive had experiences when i

felt i was being used or helpless in situations man...... im not trying to put you down or anything.... but you

gotta understand, dont let people talk shit like that (especially if its racist talk coming out of their mouths), im

not no professional fighter..... but i dont like it if strangers talking like that to me.... if they were friends

that wouldve been fine..... BUT YEAH I DO TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO PUT YOU IN AN AWKWARD SITUATION and

since your older than me I shouldnt be the one talking...... next time
    just be careful of who your with ....

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Besides the custom

"JB1" ratio, SOE and TE packs, you also applied a whole pack of Perception? And then you went to a seedy bar,

looking like a criminal? And you were drunk? No wonder you were challenged. There is a thing in the psychedelic

community called "set and setting." In other words, the mind set and environment must be optimum for a pleasurable

experience.

A none OD is going to cause some people to challenge you. Either they are threatened by you or

they see you "talk the talk," and want to know if you "walk the walk." I once had a guy come back several times to

confront me after I caught him picking my pocket. Common sense would think he'd disappeared into the shadows, but

after I clamped onto his wrist as his hand came out of my pocket, I freaked out and apologized. I was not completely

sober at the time and wearing a cheap pheromone product, knowing nothing of dosages at the time. When I submitted,

that's all it took for him to try to intimidate me.

The reason you have success with OD levels of the

non-Love Scent product is probably if there are pheromones in it, they are trace amounts. Most of the ones sold here

are pretty strong, you'd be surprised how little it takes to affect others. Start with small amounts of one product

to see what the effects are. Use each product individually, then work from there. Don't do the whole kitchen sink

at once, especially with high none products.

I think you need to take more

care using your products. You applied FAR too much jb1, and too reapply even more TE is a little silly.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Quote Originally Posted by sadat
    its my first

time on pheros. very fast delivery to canada. all you canadians use fedex ground. trust me.
    anyways,
    Last

night i went out. i had JB1 on my neck like 5 sprays and a whole SOE gel pack (newbie samples, i still have the roll

on but i like the smell of the soe gel packs way way better. you smell very sophisticated. like an engineer or

something.). also my jb1 is not perfect; as in the ratio is not npa:apc 3:7, its something like 6:11 i didn't

really give that much attention to measuring the stuff when i first got it . i just put in alot;i don't have

measuring tools. i'm not going to buy syringes either just to get laid.

the above mix doesn't work for

me. i was rejected twice in the bar. one girl i was talking to, after i just turned my head to say hi to my friend

practically vanished!! how the hell can i miss out on jb1 while everyone else is reporting on hits from it? does

the mix have to be perfect (ratios wise?).

here is where it gets interesting. i go the washroom and apply a

whole gel pack of TE/m, that i got in the sample pack. by the way it doesn't smell bad as most of you describe. and

mobeley i applied half the gel pack on my neck and the rest on my arms(and on top of that i had 1 pack of soe on my

arms and neck and like 5 jb1 sprays all on my neck. i wasn't smelling like a worthog though!). i was very drunk. i

just rubbed the whole packet on my neck and hands, didn't even know where my pulse points were from my drunkness..

i was so angry at nothing working that i decided to o.d on purpose to atleast see that my money was not wasted. i

said to myself agression and aversion were at least a sign that this stuff works. i was willing to take reaction

just to prove they work.

to make a long story short, i was sexually harassed (forcefully) in the cab on my

way back home by some guy. i'm a black dude and the guy touching me allover was white or indian, i can't remember

i was very drunk; whichever the case i have never had this happen before in my entire life. i thought white boys

were shy but not this stranger. at one point i wanted to scream rape. imagine the guy carressing me had a girl

sitting on his lap but only wanted me. i first thought he was taking care of me coz i was sick drunk as he kept

touching my head and stomach, until i felt his hands on my dick. that alone got me halfway sobber in an instant! he

didn't even give a f*ck about his girlfriend /
    whoever that girl sitting on his lap was. he was just into me. i

feel like a bitch typing this but this is nothing compared to what i was feeling like in that cab. for the firsttime

i felt how girls feel when they are about to get raped.

the guy to my right was indian and he kept on

pushing my head as if he wanted to start a fight and the girl sitting on his lap kept calling me a nigger. nigger

wake up nigga this nigga that;i wasn't in the least bit concerned with her, which is why she kept it up a notch to

maybe see my reaction. , even when his very agressive boyfriend (to my right, not the gay one) kept attacking

me(pushing my head up and down as if to initiate a fight), i was just concerned with the dude on my left. . I

could care less about the aggressive one to my right nor his girl. my hands were busy holding this other rapist

hands else if i left them alone they'd find a way to my dick and stomach.

i was very busy and drunk at

the same time. to the point where the indian girl sitting on his lap (the gay guy's), stole a $20 i was holding on

my hand. she practically tore it out of my hand and kept demanding i give her the other half. she was like 'nigger

give me the rest of the bill' . it was funny to me that is cheap. i gave it to her hell. jesus said when one takes

you coat forcefully, give him your nike sneakers as well; so i gave her the other half of the bill; which was

rightfully hers in my thinking. and plus, i didn't want to divert my attention from her sexually harrasing

boyfriend. i wouldnt post this crap here if it was a joke. both of them left me alone immediately when i said this

phrase, a phrase that ought to be used by anyone being harrased sexually "touch me again if you are ready to go to

heaven and that goes for you as well (pointing to the gay guy on my left, coz i didn't want to embarass him by

saying he was carresing me)" that aided by the fact that am black made these guys take my comments alittle

seriously. they thought i had a gun. the aggressive guy started to be all nice, 'wassup bro, you o.k bro' fuck i

've never touched a gun in my life even. it must have been T.E.

i'm still drunk, iwould have written more

but i gotta go to this party.
    this is what i have:
    soe (the gel packs smell very good, forget the rollon

uncented, unless you want to be mixing DD#1's or whatever.
    aa314 - not tried it yet.
    apc -so far

nothing
    npa - so far nothing for me.
    A1 - made me sleepy and in a bad mood. didn't go near girls though. i

hate talking to chicks when i'm down.
    the edge - i think it works but i'm not gay. it probably works when

mixed with a bunch of others i think.

i'm going out and i will be wearing SOE, NPA, A314 and A1 (far from

my nose. this thing can make you very depressed, but i hear it makes girls who are depressed, undepressed!!. so

ironic. so we'll see.
    Nice made up story!I never heard of someone remember sooo much while they were

drunk?

Enlightened One

ive had some Real life odd things

when OD - not quite as active as u have reported but when u OD do not get drunk i have had a few guys try to start

fights helps that im 6'1 and built like a brick sh**house. and its usually the small ones - if they throw the

first punch just put youre hands around their throat - knee em in the nuts (hands roudn throat throws off their

thinking give em a swift kick to the nuts) make sure they know whos boss and walk off (but make sure they throw the

first punch) if it has to come to that. Course u dont intend to strangle em or anything but it gives u enough time

to bring up the knee and hit em hard down there and then u can just walk off. Hopefully enough to put em off and a

valid self defense tactic for in close non weapon encounters

Enlightened One

Mind u im normally an easy going

guy but when out on the town - alcohol involved - im not a heavy drinker tho as i like to keep a clear head actually

2 or 3 in one night and thats it for me - prefer now to enjoy more up market restraurants and that but in the last

few years on the nightclub scene u do get quite a few little shall we say small guys who act like real jerks and for

some reasons like to pick fights (alpha-beta male complex thing) get some grog into em and they can take anyone of

course trying to get away or using conversational skills to resolve any issues should be youre first avenue but if

he persists and pushes it over the edge then of course u have to defend youreself and the quickest way is to floor

him where it hurts most.

Stranger

watcher,
    i see you got other

skills besides making customized love potions. i am not much of a fighter but i might try kickin one in the nuts

when it comes down to it, but i don't wanna leave someone dead; ever think of that.

anyways, about your mixes,

do the ratios have to be exact. e.g 7:3, for watcher 1. do you find it takes alot of time to find out one's exact

mix and dosage and can be quite expensive.

thanks.

Enlightened One

no the mixes generally rough

estimates 60 40 or 80 20 is usually fine given the small amounts i mix up max 5 mils normally

As for kicking em

in the nuts the idea is to inflict pain before they smack the living daylights out of u. Its a defensive move -

unfornatley guys that are drunk and or on a night out and up for a fight aint going to think twice about knocking u

unconscious and kciking u in the head when they have u down. The idea is to get them down before getting away from

the trouble. U wouldnt be leaving them dead but they might be a bit tender for a few days. -ofc as a defensive move

(self defense teaches this technique as part of the normal classes esp for women being attacked etc)

as i said

tho a very last resort

If somebody is going to attack

you, anything, up to and including deadly force, is perfectly reasonable. You have to assume that is their intent

and doing unto others BEFORE they do unto you is simply good sense.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information