Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Scent of Eros tests

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anybody tried out the SoE already? and I heard of somepeople mixing it w/ a little NPA... how did it go guys? I think that is going to be my next try? pretty soon?

Default Re: Scent of Eros tests

I\'m anxious to hear what you guys think of it too. I think mixing with a little bit of NPA is a great idea. The first spare second I get, I\'m going to mix up some myself. Try it alone too, though. I was talking to James K about it, and it seems like the NOL changes slowly to NONE while you are wearing it if (and only if) you have it applied to skin. The \"pit trick (remember that one?) might work especially good for this one because of the extra heat and bacteria.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello

I have ordered SOE with Fedex-delivery so I hope to use it and report about it soon.

Can anyone tell what reactions I have to expected when I OD on SOE (or A-nol in general)?

Till now I only have the dynamic duo and I get some results from it but I feel I need A-nol. (I am a 20-year-old and tall male)

**DONOTDELETE**

The only downside to OD\'ing on NOL that I\'ve found is getting a headache, or perhaps a big queasy if you use WAY, WAY too much, like .5mg.

Aside from that, when I used too much, the women I\'ve been near talk a LOT (way more that the usual lot), are somewhat giddy, and they lose access to their long-term memory -- seriously, one woman I was with couldn\'t remember the names of people she talked to me about ALL the time. It was pretty freaky.
    And no, no alcohol was involved.

Phero Enthusiast

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] still waiting for my stuff SOE its almost a week already.

travis

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

one week travis? I ordered my stuff on the 24 th last month and still no sign. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] sigh.
    maybe tomorrow! CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

DonaldDuck do you really use 60% NPA? That seems like way too much. In JB1 only 30% is used, so doube that would be very too strong don\'t you think?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve had it for a few days. Nothing definite yet. A couple girls did like the way it smells but I had to solicit their opinions from pretty close. It smells great but is very faint. I just covered SOE with Perry Ellis 360. It smells very similar and complements it well. It should get noticed a little easier now.

Guys; be careful out there. SOE is deliberately subtle. Think about this: pheromones are subtle, right? Typically they operate below the level of consciousness. So, just because you don\'t reak of SOE, don\'t think it\'s not getting the message across. And, asking a woman you are interested in if what you\'re wearing smells good to her might not give her the best impression of your confidence. If you\'re going to ask a woman what she thinks of SOE, make it your sister or a close female friend--and be sure not to give her too much exposure. SOE is very potent right out of the bottle, but rapidly becomes a more subtle influence. So, get your impression of it by asking a female friend to smell it on your neck (or your wrist) after the alcohol has dissipated.

**DONOTDELETE**

James,

I don\'t know if this has been discussed, but how much of the product should we roll on ourselves [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]? Thanks!

CT

**DONOTDELETE**

The pit trick might work well, i used the xcite wipes for the first time yesterday got a good response but the smell is certainly not the best (fragrence) smells more like yes eeek. AlTHOUGH as far as SOE goes it should work well, mixing it i mean applying it seperatley in conjunction with NPA AE and possibly SPMO might be a good idea.

I work with at the moment 60 % NPA 3 Dabs
    20% AE 1 dab
    20 % SPMO 1 dab

although people i am thinking that SPMO could be replaced by SOE for those people that have a little bit extra money to spend on those products and also people with a little bit of experience.

**DONOTDELETE**

So how do you measure dosage for Scent of Eros? I heard it\'s in a roll-on bottle. You use it over skin?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey that sounds like a good idea that would allow precise application and more control over where youre putting the stuff. It sounds interesting will have to see how it works for others first so everyone keep those stories coming and random thoughts on SOE

Thread Information