Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New here. Couple Questions.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,

I\'m new to this whole pheromone thing, but before I came across this site I decided to purchase this $20 1 oz. bottle off ebay of pheromones because well it was only $20. I\'m just wondering how this stuff is supposed to work? Or is it different than the ones sold here? The name on the retail package is simple Androstenone Phermone Concentrate.

I\'ve used it around my girlfriend and I can\'t say I noticed any reaction from it at all. Also used it around another girl I\'ve had my eyes on and again still no reaction.

This kind I have seems to have a scent to it so I doubt I should be mixing it will cologne and I\'m pretty sure its oil based is that normal?

lol. Sorry for all the questions guys but if you could help me out with just about any and all information I\'d really appreciate it because at this point these pheromones don\'t seem to be working. :-(

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: New here. Couple Questions.

Hello,

Personally, I don\'t trust buying at ebay, there so many crooks out there I\'m not saying all but a lot.

If you are looking for the real stuff I would say try the product SOE although I haven\'t tried the product itself but with the ingredients on it I am confident it will work well. I have only tried Rone and None together and I know how these two darn thing works [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] this time I would like to see how NOL works with RONE. Another thing, the person who made SOE Dr. James Khol, very respectable person in the board I have read his writings about Pheromone very interesting although I haven\'t read his book yet which I\'m planning to purchase one, I just haven\'t check my local bookstore and see if they carry his book if not I\'ll buy it from Bruce.

BTW, stick with the board and you will get some wonderfull ideas here. There ae lots of smart,nice and friendly poeple here that will share their experiences to you. Good Luck

travis

**DONOTDELETE**

Edit, welcome to the forum, i also bought a bottle of APC off of ebay, after i bought it i found out that the one i bought off of ebay was the real stuff, it took some research on here to find out, but if it has I.P.D. Inc., Wichita, KS on the bottom, it is the newer verson on APC, it is not as concertrated as the older verson, but is does make some good mixes with NPA.

Many here have been mixing APC with NPA (New Pheromone Additive) and have been getting good results.

I believe they are using a ratio of 7:3 (7 parts APC to 3 parts NPA)

Do a site search on \"jambat\" or \"jambat mix\"

I too bought some APC on Ebay some time ago at $10.00 per 1 oz. bottle and other than a few random hits that may or may not be APC related, I haven\'t noticed results from it.

I just ordered some NPA to mix with it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Welcome aboard APC (the product you brought is sold here to, but amoung the products availabel here it is considered to be more of a perfume and not a serious pheromone product(if you want something to start with edit i would but the edge or NPA which are both about the price range you were looking at) with the ebay site did the site seller provide details of what was in the product as far as concentrations where concerned and did they also offer a money back guareentee if the product didnt work for you because you get both here on this site. So what have you got to lose give it a go and see the real stuff at work. Dont get ripped off by shonks.

Thread Information