visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just

came across another -mone site and found this:

Turn Up The Heat Sexual Pheromone for Men - Sex attractent

mone
    Instant Shine Feel Good Pheromone for Men -confident
    Instant Openness for Men -good

mood
    Instant Jerk For Men - Fantasy Fufillment -??
    Instant Honesty (Communication Pheromone for Men)

-open chattiness
    Instant Gentleman for Men -girls think your old and a good gentleman
    Instant Female

Magic for Men
    -female attactant
    AMMUNITION In the Battle of the Sexes! for Men -???

These are all

different types of mones in atomizers that have certain effects. Man is this a fake?? This is

like a collection of "magic arsenal". I don't know about this company but this site is like a store to shop but I

don't know.

Anyways has anyone ever heard of this different bottles? They say it works from people.

To MODERATORS: Can I put the link in so any1 can check to see it out or

no?
    "Good looks get you to the door, but it doesn't keep you in!"

Quote Originally Posted by b737pilot88

To MODERATORS: Can I put the link in so any1 can check to see it out or

no?
    Please don't put links to competing pheromones sites on the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Easy enough to find

the site without links. They appear to be by the same makers of Alpha A314. A314 has a good following here and I

have been using it myself. I'm wondering about the company itself though, as I just discovered when searching the

archives to verify the manufacturer, that their rep who was posting here, Le Sillage, has been banned.

I'm

no pheromone pro, but the "instant" so-and-so of their labeling makes me skeptical. Sounds too much like the

pheromone hype that's included in the spam advertising that's prolific right now. Haven't had time to check out

their website in depth though.

Is there any possibility of

Love-Scent getting any of these?

I use A314 and get good results. These others are intriguing.

The "Instant"

nomenclatures still bug me, but I've looked a little at the website. Seems there's a forum there, though not as

active as this one. But it looks like the guy that develops the formulations actively participates there. (A couple

of familiar names there too. )

I like A314 and am planning to order more from here soon. With the apparent

banning of Le Sillage though, I wonder what the hopes of TAA being offered here are now (the experimental vial from

when A314 was introduced here), let alone the other products. Though I intend for Love Scent to remain #1 for me, it

would be interesting to hear about anyone's results on these other products.

I'm a whopper!

Default instant line

I have the a314

purchased from love scent and the Instant shine from that site. Both do what they are described to do. Actually too

good in some repects.

For the sake of

research, I just ordered "Instant Shine" and "Experimental TAF." "Shine" is supposed to be a more sophiscated

version of TAA. And to be loyal to Bruce, I re-ordered A314 from him just now.

Though I said that the

"instant" moniker kind of put me off, after reading at their forum for awhile I feel that the developer is sincere

in the products he's developing and not really into hype. So we'll see what I end up with.

I already have A314 (from Bruce)

and have had good results with it.

I ordered Instant Shine and Female Magic, also for research.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    For

the sake of research, I just ordered "Instant Shine" and "Experimental TAF." "Shine" is supposed to be a more

sophiscated version of TAA. And to be loyal to Bruce, I re-ordered A314 from him just now.

Though I said that the

"instant" moniker kind of put me off, after reading at their forum for awhile I feel that the developer is sincere

in the products he's developing and not really into hype. So we'll see what I end up with.
    yeah pls let

us know ur results on the instant shine, i would really like something to boost up my mood and keep a smiling face

all day round
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

How another forum conducts its

business isn't a relevent topic for the Pheromone Discussion board on this forum. This board is supposed to be

about pheromones and pheromone products.

Oscar

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    I already have

A314 (from Bruce) and have had good results with it.

I ordered Instant Shine and Female Magic, also for

research.
    Surf, if you would, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on A314. Since this thread was

invented I opened my bottle this week, and to me, it seems to make me too dominate. As in, people stop

talking to me and just listened. Definitely seems like just a BUSINESS mone.

If anyone else has a more

intellectual angle/piece to add on this mone, please post.

Instant Shine sounds good ... please keep us

informed.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Cool Five Day Report

Got

my package Monday from the company whose name is not to be mentioned. I received my order of Instant Shine and

the "Experimone," TAF, along with a freebie, Instant Gentleman. The package smelled a bit and though the bottles

were intact, it looked like the TAF had leaked a little as it was wet and the volume in the bottle was a little

lower than the others. When I took the top off, it hissed a little, as if the bottle was under pressure, so I don't

think it was a bad seal. The bottles are similar to the A314 bottle in that they are cobalt blue, though these are a

bit larger and have spray heads instead of dropper inserts.

In my excitement in receiving these new products

and going against what I learned in science class on smelling vapors, I immediately opened each bottle and took a

big whiff from each in succession.

Shades of psychedelics! I had an "instant" buzz. My motor coordination was

off and the visuals seemed a little strange. I had a fuzzy, but nice feeling in my head and I felt like grinning. I

was reminded of the effects of a couple of different substances that I had ingested during my hippie/deadhead days.

The buzz lasted for at least an hour, though the peak was over in around 30 minutes. I think it was mainly due to

the TAF as it was all over my hand and I repeatedly smelled it during this period. Though I'm not certain as I

haven't duplicated the experience with sprays directly onto the body yet. But so far, I was impressed.

My

tests haven't been very scientific to this point. Tuesday before work, I did my usual application of A314 mixed in

skin lotion and spread on my face, arms, and chest. Thad day, it was two drops of A314. I then followed with

approximately 2 sprays of Instant Shine. "Approximately," as the pump was still priming and I sprayed it three times

after a couple of initial easy ones to prime it. The first spray was really wimpy, the second a little bit better,

and the third seemed about at least as much as the first two sprays combined. I did this about 3:30AM, and then

meditated before leaving for work.

Immediately after spraying my lower face, neck, and chest, I seemed to

awaken and become alert. Sort of like that first rush of caffeine into the brain, but not quite as intense.

Meditation was no big deal, but about halfway into my 30 minute drive, I started feeling a tingling in my "third

eye" area of my forehead. Now this may seem silly to some. But after a couple of years of meditating, I started to

get this pleasant tingling there on occasion. As I rolled into the parking lot at work, I started to feel like my

old, drowsy self, needing mass quantities of caffeine to start the day.

At work there was nothing really

unusual. I wear pheromones there most days and I hadn't noticed anything much different yet with this one. I

stopped by the desk of my main female interest there right now just so she could get exposed to it. No more or less

friendly than usual. The day was full with manual labor, so it was more sweating than socializing. The group of guys

I was working with were in good spirits, as was I.

Wednesday, I left out the A314 and instead applied

approximately two sprays of Instant Gentleman and two sprays of Instant Shine. The day started out ok, but before

lunch, I started sharing family problems with a coworker and got depressed. After lunch, my boss came up with a task

and I resented the fact that he was making me work. Just didn't feel as much in control of things without the A314,

I think.

Had a retirement party to go to after work that day and I wasn't really feeling sociable,

especially to be around people from work. That is until I washed up (but didn't shower) and then applied a spray of

Instant shine. My attitude immediately perked up and the "third eye" tingling was back

Before leaving for the

party, I applied one drop of A314, split behind each ear, and another spray of Instant Shine. I was now almost

looking forward to going. I wasn't nervously pacing like often I do before social occasions and the butterflies in

the stomach on the drive over were at a minimum. I ws amazed at how calm I was as I'm basically a hermit and can do

without most people.

At the dinner, I was again amazed ot how outgoing I was. I really mingled and enjoyed

myself at the event. I even sat across from the Retiree of honor, who I used to hate but grew to respect in the last

ten years. It was a good time.

Thursday, I took the day off. Did five sprays of the 10mcg/spray bottle of

TAF, trying to repeat the psychedelic effect I had upon receiving the mones. Nothing as intense but during

meditation, I was mellow and didn't feel hurried to complete the chanting or meditation as I often do. Everything

was easy and smooth.

Then I went for the jambalaya mix. Two drops of A314, two drops of A1, two sprays of

Instant Shine, two sprays of Instant Gentleman, and a spray of Perception and it's companion cologne. All on top of

the TAF previously applied. This one was hit or miss. Got good reactions from several female cashiers while running

errands. But in Best Buy it was kind of strange. I had been looking at portable DVD players and then stopped to look

at some High Def TVs that were at the end of the asile. A salesman walked up just as I was setting to walk away,

greeting me. Halfway through his greeting, his gaze changed and he seemed to stare into space. I think he realized I

wasn't going to buy and was looking at he couple down the aisle as a more likely sale.

Today (Friday) was my

sushi date. I applied two drops of A314 and two drops of A1 with lotion to my face, arms, and chest. I then followed

that with two sprays of Instant Gentleman, two sprays of Instant Shine, and two sprays of Perception and its

companion scent. I wanted to include Perception as this woman is one of the few that I've seen favorable reactions

from when wearing it which stand out from my usual daily mone, Chikara. This was about htree hours before I was to

meet my friend, and I then applied another spray of Instant Shine to the top of my head about an hour before I was

to meet her.

I think lunch went really well. Again, no butterflies while driving to the restaurant. I was

comfortable with myself during the time we were together. She had her four year old daughter with her (I knew she'd

be there beforehand), who had a couple of moments. I don't know if it had anything to do with the mones or if she

was just tired. Anwyay, there was no problem with my patience (I don't like to be around kids) and she didn't act

any worse than I expected from a child her age.

We have tentative plans to meet again there in a couple of

weeks. Though I'm attracted to her, this woman is a coworker about half my age and in my group, though she has

recently been assigned to another area at work. So it's just a friendly thing right now and I don't know if I'd

want to push for anything more. I did get a hug after walking her to her car, which I wasn't expecting.

So

to wrap up this first week of trials, I have the following impressions. TAF is interesting, needs more

experimentation. Wouldn't want to drive after large doses and probably not good for work situations. The jury's

still out in Instant Gentleman. My first experience with it may have been a fluke. It does seem to do well with A314

and it seems that I don't need as much A314 if I use this in conjunction with it.

Instant Shine, on the

other hand, seems to be good stuff and if first impressions are any indication, I will be using it on a regular

basis. From its description, I think it's formulated to affect the wearer, such as Realm is, and the effect on

others is residual. I certainly felt I "shined" on Wednesday night and also at lunch today. It may actually live up

to its "instant" moniker.

Sidebar: Here's how my twisted mind works. In the description for Instant

Gentleman, it says, "Ideal when you want to position yourself as dependable. A male provider. Also useful when you

want to seem older and wiser than your actual age." And the description for Instant Shine says, "Some users have

reported that Instant Shine they've been responded to as if they had the presence of a physically fit young man. A

"youth & vibrancy" effect. For those who are older, this effect will help give you that alluring sparkle and shine

that you had when you were younger."

So I wondered for this 46 year old, when combining the two, if I'd

appear to be a 70 year old in his second childhood.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Doesn't sound like using A314

and IGentleman would be a good mix ... Grandpa!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Very interesting INP, could you

please elaborate on which mones that enhances your meditation? i.e. nol, rone etc...

I've bought quite alot of

different products from the LS store so it'd be nice to try to meditate with it if it works..

Btw all

these TIF WHIF MILF and SPLIFF mone names doesn't do other than confuse if you ask me. Which one of them is "For

when you just want to get laid"... Is there sumethin' called IL? Instant Laid....?

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Doesn't sound like using A314 and IGentleman would be a good mix ...

Grandpa!
    Actually, I think "Gentleman" worked better for me with a bit of A314. The manufacturer

recommends for a "light" A314, to use half as much as usual followed by an equal amount of Instant Gentleman. I

guess some people find A314 too intimidating to others. I haven't found that to be the case, but that could be due

to my mixing it with lotion to cover more surface area. The lotion may slow down the

dispersal.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Very interesting INP, could you please elaborate on which mones that enhances your

meditation? i.e. nol, rone etc...

I've bought quite alot of different products from the LS store so it'd be

nice to try to meditate with it if it works..

Btw all these TIF WHIF MILF and SPLIFF mone names

doesn't do other than confuse if you ask me. Which one of them is "For when you just want to get laid"... Is there

sumethin' called IL? Instant Laid....?
    I sometimes put a drop of WAGG in my moustach before I

meditate. It seems to put me in a zone. After reading elsewhere some experiences with TAF, I bought that to

experiment with while meditating. I also read about one guy who would buy high concentrations of beta nol and sniff

it directly out of the bottle before he would meditate.

"TAF" stands for "Test pheromone 'F'." There's not

much info on it as the y don't want to skew results, just as no info was given on the experimental vial that was

included with the initial introduction of A314 here, which was the "Experimone," TAA.

I'm not going to

recommend any of the products as I have no experience with any other than the ones I've already mentioned, but

there are some "instant" monikers out there that imply sexual attraction.

Phero Enthusiast

Wink Experimental means experimental

the experimental series will be confusing, perhaps frustrating and in some situations even possibly disturbing to

novice to intermediate users. Most noobs will have excellent results with the established formulations where the R&D

has be hashed out by the product developers. Too much TAF can be plain weird and hard to deal with. Once I was

playing around with good old beta-nol in a high dose, hard to remember the day when beta-nol was THE far out new

pheromone on the block, and a bunch of significantly drunk Irish guys at an Irish bar desplayed the time honored

Celtic trait of borderline psychotic drunk behavior, I'm on safe ground speaking as a former hard drinking Celt

myself.... there is SOMETHING abnormal in our DNA that reacts to ethanol... we converse with the Little People, talk

in tongues, do crazy shit.... so I'm sober as a priest that night, eating my cheez burger, and the Irish posse gets

a goodly waft of the concentrated beta, plus Guiness with Green Chartreuse chasers, coupla Jagermeisters rinsed off

the throat with Killians, and these guys are incoherent, they start stripping off their clothes and letting out a

tribal howl... there's too many of them for the bar people to handle so they sweet talk them back to earth and get

them to put their pants back on.... and this from being drunk and beta-nol ?

Thread Information