Close

Thread: funny story

Default funny story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    last night at around

2am my girlfriend and I are hanging out in my appartment when my roommate comes stumbling home blind drunk.

Immediately on entering the appartment he does a face plant and passes out for 10mins then gets up and tries to

throw himself off the balcony. He is all depressed because he was shot down hard at the bars. He then tries to

destroy the TV with the exercise bike only to destroy the exercise bike. What a F*ck

I finally calm his a$$ down

and get him talking about why he is so pissed and pi$$ drunk. He starts rambling about how love isn't real and it

is all just chemicals, pheromones and fake tits. He knows about my pheromone use. As soon as he used the word

pheromone my new girlfriend (who doesn't know about my use) said "pheromones dont get me started on that". I am

glad my room mate shut up about pheromones after that.

It is really funny because even though she knows about

pheromones, she has no idea that might be one of the reasons she gets super freaky around me. Last night in bed she

said she couldn't understand why she loses control so badly around me. BS maybe, who knows.

we first met when

she picked me up by fake bumping me. I knew what was up and she was pretty so I let her pick me up.

I am

moderately attractive to attactive with a little gut. not the stud she acts like I am.

I will be a pheromone user

for life. SOE is the good stuff. I have been laying off the npa and I think I am having better results with SOE

stand alone. Not sure yet.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

this girl(age

21) i work with. she always has a strong respones to soe alone. i am not sure why.

________
    Marijuana strain index
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by chicago
    this girl(age 21) i work with. she always has a strong

respones
    to soe alone. i am not sure why.
    care to elaborate?
    its better to fart & stink a little than to bust your ass & become a cripple

Lately I've been mainly using

SOE at work and have gotten very strong responses from a few women that are normally reserved. It made them

extremely friendly, flirty and bold. One attractive but married woman was also very touchy and constantly held my

eyes. I felt like she was about to press me against the wall and plant a wet one. I really had a difficult time

getting rid of her.

Now these women were used to me wearing NPA/A-1/SOE or NPA only. SOE by itself opened

them up more than any combo. I decided to cut back on NPA at work as the sexual tension and occasional attacks were

distracting.

The odd thing about pheromones is you can't really get a perfect mix as every woman reacts

differently. Often the same woman reacts differently from day to day even though I wore exactly the same mix and

dose.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Today At Work The Same Female

Was Play Fighting With Me All The Time. I Had On Soe 6" Only. This Other Female Customer I Was Helping , She Keep

Saying Its Hot In Here. I Wonder If Soe Was Affecting Her

???
    ________
    MARIJUANA CARD
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Lately I've been

mainly using SOE at work and have gotten very strong responses from a few women that are normally reserved. It made

them extremely friendly, flirty and bold. One attractive but married woman was also very touchy and constantly held

my eyes. I felt like she was about to press me against the wall and plant a wet one. I really had a difficult time

getting rid of her.

Now these women were used to me wearing NPA/A-1/SOE or NPA only. SOE by itself opened them

up more than any combo. I decided to cut back on NPA at work as the sexual tension and occasional attacks were

distracting.

The odd thing about pheromones is you can't really get a perfect

mix as every woman reacts differently. Often the same woman reacts differently from

day to day
    even though I wore exactly the same mix and dose
    STICKY info, G!

How much SOE are you using ... gel/roll-on?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

If I'm wearing shortsleeves, I

usually apply a couple 10 inch stripes of to my forearms, covering with Issey Miyake Summer. If I wear longsleeves,

I apply a half dozen 3 or 4 inch stripes to neck and back of hands.

I prefer clothing application but SOE is too

oily. The gelpacks usually make me itch.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I stopped wearing npa this

week and this girl i have been seeing has really warmed up to me. She cant keep her hands off of me, won't let me

sleep. Not really complaining but I have slept 3 hours the last 2 nights.

I have no idea what kind of dose I use

with the roller. I put it on my jaw until I can smell it. The roller has too spotty an output in my opinion to care

about inches. Last night she asked me what kind of cologne I wear. I made something up. No one can know about my

secret.

So far I have shelved
    pherlure
    chikara
    and now maybe NPA

soe stands alone for now. It is true that

every girl responds differently to pheromones.

I am not sure about NONE I have seen the study that NONE actually

only causes negative reactions except when a girl is ovulating. And then the results are just neutral. Perhaps NONE

is a good way to keep the girls who arent out for just a lay away from you. almost everyone else on this board seems

to think otherwise.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

By the way has anyone ever

dumped a girl because you hate her friend. I dont know if I like her more than I hate her roommate. In my life I

have only hated 2 or 3 people. This guy really pisses me off. Probably why she said "pheromones dont get me started

on that." Maybe he uses PI.
    AA314 good stuff
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

I have had realy good results

from SoE as a stand alone.I used the gel packs and found that about half of one was about right.The hits are

consistently friendly and talkative,but with the right amount of coaching thigs can turn sexual realy fast.The nice

thing about SoE is that if you dont want to go down that road for whatever reason you dont have too.The friendly

thing can be maintained until the right moment and then you can switch gears.Thats hard to do with something like

NPA or AE...with those the hits seem to be either full on sexual or nothing at all for me.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Lately

I've been mainly using SOE at work and have gotten very strong responses from a few women that are normally

reserved. It made them extremely friendly, flirty and bold. One attractive but married woman was also very touchy

and constantly held my eyes. I felt like she was about to press me against the wall and plant a wet one. I really

had a difficult time getting rid of her.

Now these women were used to me wearing NPA/A-1/SOE or NPA only. SOE by

itself opened them up more than any combo. I decided to cut back on NPA at work as the sexual tension and occasional

attacks were distracting.

The odd thing about pheromones is you can't really get a perfect mix as every woman

reacts differently. Often the same woman reacts differently from day to day even though I wore exactly the same mix

and dose.

i too have gotten great results wearing just soe. it definately opens them up on a whole

different level then adding -none to it. it really makes people act like they've known you for many many years.

sometimes that sexual vibe none gives off can put a woman on guard even though they're interested. with soe it

lowers their guard and makes them playful and trusting.

at first i was a little bit suprised by the difference

in reactions when i was wearing just soe vs soe in a mix with none but then i realized it was the simple fact

that i had "forgotten" just what plain soe does.
    it had been quite some time since i had worn soe by itself

without adding some form of none. in all my haste and recent testing of new mixes and combos i was focusing my

attention on the reactions of none.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    I have had

realy good results from SoE as a stand alone.I used the gel packs and found that about half of one was about

right.The hits are consistently friendly and talkative,but with the right amount of coaching thigs can turn sexual

realy fast.The nice thing about SoE is that if you dont want to go down that road for whatever reason you dont have

too.The friendly thing can be maintained until the right moment and then you can switch gears.Thats hard to do with

something like NPA or AE...with those the hits seem to be either full on sexual or nothing at all for me.

yes exactly what Tim said here.

Thread Information