Close

Default Is ther a difference between hitting on a chic vs. "seducing" a chic?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I asked this in another thread but didn't get an answer. My question

is:
    Is there a difference between actually "seducing" a woman verses hitting on them? I thought they were kinda

the same....at least at the start.

I suppose there may be? I never knew there was a difference. I thought

they all entailed the same elements. But am I getting the idea they are two entiely different approaches and

techniques? I never, and still don't, know how to seduce. I just try and get a conversation started, play around

and flirt a little, talk, ask questions, and throw in some humor, and some flirting and if she is into it, I guess

shoot for her number or ask to go somewhere or something along that approach method. I just have fun with it in that

aspect of approaching, with out seeming like you know, it is too rehearsed, if I can help it. This is kinda how I

have always done it. I just talk about what-ever. I never think to give hidden inuendo's or subliminal messages to

what I am saying.

Is there a big difference between hitting, and or flirting with a women by starting a

conversation with them vs. actually going for the seducing technique? and if so what is it? I didn't think there

was too much a difference.

Happy

There's a big

difference.

A seduction moves through very defined steps, although there are many different techniques to

acomplish them,

1. build attraction - you have to build attracation first before moving to the next

step

2. create comfort - if you try to create comfort before buildiong attraction, you will put yourself in

the LJBF zone!

3. build raport - finding similar interests, friends, philosophy, etc, if you do this too soon

you come off as being needy and trying to impress. "wow, you like movies! I like movies too! We have so much in

comon"

4. only now can you take it to a physical level

Once you get good at these steps, you can see

exactly the time she becomes attracted to you, when she starts to feel a connection to you and exactly when it's

time to go in for a kiss! Since I've gotten good at this, I've never been turned down for a kiss.

These

steps have been verified by scientists spending hours studying men and women interacting.

"Hitting on a

chick" has a conotation (at tleast to me) of just randomly sayng and doing things that may or may not have any

positive effects on attracting the woman. If she happens to find you attractive, or you're lucky enough not to do

anything dumb, you may get a date or a number. This is called "fool's mate" or "getting lucky". Then you have to

not do anything dumb on the intitial phone call and/or date (again, there's ways to increase the attraction on

dates so as not to get LJBF'd).

At first I had to think about these steps and what was working and what

wasn't all the time. Now that I've integrated it into my being, I can freeflow and move in and out of the various

steps at will, so it's not so rigid.

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf
    There's a big

difference.

A seduction moves through very defined steps, although there are many different techniques to

acomplish them,

1. build attraction - you have to build attracation first before moving to the next

step

2. create comfort - if you try to create comfort before buildiong attraction, you will put yourself in

the LJBF zone!

3. build raport - finding similar interests, friends, philosophy, etc, if you do this too soon

you come off as being needy and trying to impress. "wow, you like movies! I like movies too! We have so much in

comon"

4. only now can you take it to a physical level

Once you get good at these steps, you can see

exactly the time she becomes attracted to you, when she starts to feel a connection to you and exactly when it's

time to go in for a kiss! Since I've gotten good at this, I've never been turned down for a kiss.

These

steps have been verified by scientists spending hours studying men and women interacting.

"Hitting on a

chick" has a conotation (at tleast to me) of just randomly sayng and doing things that may or may not have any

positive effects on attracting the woman. If she happens to find you attractive, or you're lucky enough not to do

anything dumb, you may get a date or a number. This is called "fool's mate" or "getting lucky". Then you have to

not do anything dumb on the intitial phone call and/or date (again, there's ways to increase the attraction on

dates so as not to get LJBF'd).

At first I had to think about these steps and what was working and what

wasn't all the time. Now that I've integrated it into my being, I can freeflow and move in and out of the various

steps at will, so it's not so

rigid.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Oh, I see. Those steps

make so much sense. That IS how it happens. Here is the only problem. I HAVE done those steps with a women before.

Several times. BUT I did them with out realizing what I was doing. I was just being me and those steps took their

own coarse of action. I have built attraction. That is easy. A women sees you, and you see them, and there is an

attraction. That occurs, for the most pat, mostly naturally. There are other things you can do? What are they

specifically?

Then when I get to step 2. It seems she becomes dis-interested. I notice this because this is

when I manually, consciously do it. If I stay on step one, she never changes....but neither does the situation. What

am I doing wrong?

Can you tell me when, or how to proceed to the next level?

Happyman

Is ther a difference

between hitting on a chic vs. "seducing" a chic?
    I'm guessing serious use of words like "chic" and "chick"

are one of reasons women make themselves scarce in this forum. Smacks of a boy's club and may be taken as

derogatory.

"Hitting on" is an attempt at making a connection. Seduction creates a state of mystery and desire

that leads to amorous activity between consenting parties.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

If you're real good, you

can do both at the same time!

Does "chic" mean "French woman?"
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

[QUOTE=Gegogi]I'm guessing

serious use of words like "chic" and "chick" are one of reasons women make themselves scarce in this forum. Smacks

of a boy's club and may be taken as derogatory.

"Hitting on" is an attempt at making a connection. Seduction

creates a state of mystery and desire that leads to amorous activity between consenting

parties.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Ok then. Female, Women,

Mrs..... I did not want to use female because that sounds too text book like. I did not want to use women because

some may think I am speaking of older women only and not the girls in their 20's. Lastly, I did not want to use the

term girls because it sounds too young.

Chick was a way for me to state in with-out being too serious

here.

What eles was there 'babe". That would be even more silly.

Lastly,
    Women who come to a

mesage board seeing things like "got Laid by mones", or "Hit stories of 2006" got to know, and understand, things

are not so cold, and text book like here. If they, haven't figured that one out by now I don't know what to tell

you. It certainley wasn't meant as derogatory or meant to seem childish. I just didn't want to seem formal. What

is the difference between them calling us a "hunk" in the 80's to chic. I realize the 80's was a while ago...but.

Happy

In the USA--and this varies in

different cultures--any female 18 and older is legally an adult, i.e., a woman. Under 18, she is considered a female

child and qualifies as a girl. Now most of the women I meet are 18-30 college students. The "older" women are

usually grad students in their mid 20s. If I referred to them as "chics" most would be displeased, maybe even kick

my ass (calling her a bitch is usually safer). If a man referred to woman as girl, that ain't fightin' words but

might mark you as having poor judgement or a low intelligence quotient. Treat her like a woman she will reward you

in-kind.

sometimes it comes down to being

at the right place at the right time. with the females, lol
    ________
    The

Cigar Boss
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 PM.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

A particapant in a

now defunct forum I used to frequent would get offended if you called her a "lady." It was due to unresolved issues

with her mother, who would always tell her that "a lady doesn't do" such and such. She had no problem with the term

"broad" though.

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    A

particapant in a now defunct forum I used to frequent would get offended if you called her a "lady." It was due to

unresolved issues with her mother, who would always tell her that "a lady doesn't do" such and such. She had no

problem with the term "broad" though.
    That's funny. Don't know if you saw 10, but there's a

classic argument between Dudley Moore and Julie Andrews over the meaning of the word "broad" (which she insisted was

the same as "hooker").
    Last edited by Holmes; 03-18-2006 at 10:12 AM.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

I need help on this. In

Reference on the four steps to seduction that were mentioned in this post:

Here is the only problem. I HAVE

done those steps with a women before. Several times. BUT I did them with out realizing what I was doing. I was just

being me and those steps took their own coarse of action. I have built attraction. That is easy. A women sees you,

and you see them, and there is an attraction. That occurs, for the most pat, mostly naturally. There are other

things you can do? What are they specifically?

Then when I get to step 2. It seems she becomes

dis-interested. I notice this because this is when I manually, consciously do it. If I stay on step one, she never

changes....but neither does the situation. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone tell me what-up?

Happyman

Your aren't building

attraction properly, or your transitional skills are poor, or she was only seeking the validation of your

attention.

My guess is the first one, because it isn't easy to go from attraction to disinterest unless you are

really awkward.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    I need help on

this. In Reference on the four steps to seduction that were mentioned in this post:

Here is the only problem. I

HAVE done those steps with a women before. Several times. BUT I did them with out realizing what I was doing. I was

just being me and those steps took their own coarse of action. I have built attraction. That is easy. A women sees

you, and you see them, and there is an attraction. That occurs, for the most pat, mostly naturally. There are other

things you can do? What are they specifically?

Then when I get to step 2. It seems she becomes dis-interested. I

notice this because this is when I manually, consciously do it. If I stay on step one, she never changes....but

neither does the situation. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone tell me what-up?

Happyman
    I'm

willing to bet you that YOUR step 2 shows you're from WUSSville, which is probably your problem!

And,

you are still playing games my friend, but I think you're beginning to see that, eh? You should also start

seeing that it's beginning to seem worth it, too! Or, just do without the company of a feline.

Annnnd, hitting vs seduction is just step 1, then step 2, no? T'would be in my book. Anyone ever

seduce someone without hitting on them?
    Last edited by MOBLEYC57; 03-22-2006 at 01:14 PM.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    Here is the only

problem. I HAVE done those steps with a women before. Several times. BUT I did them with out realizing what I was

doing. I was just being me and those steps took their own coarse of action. I have built attraction. That is easy. A

women sees you, and you see them, and there is an attraction. That occurs, for the most pat, mostly naturally.

Happyman
    I'm not sure you really understand creating attraction.

She may see you and be

attracted to you physically, but if you act like a needy, wussy, suplicating guy, you'll kill any attraction you

had. Woman are intitially attracted by looks (but to nowhere near the extent as men), but if don't demonstrate the

right behaviors, your done.

Even if you have GQ looks but act like a wussy, you may get a one night stand,

but any hopes of anything more is out of the question.

If you act like she's the catch and your honored that

she's just is showing you attention, your done.

Attraction is created by demostrating that you're the

catch, that you have higher status than she does, that you're not affected by her beauty, and you can handle her

shit tests.

There's a famous PUA goes by the name David X that is a 55 year old, overweight, gruff talking,

construction worker that scores more hot women (short term and long term) than most 25 year old guys could ever hope

to. I've seen him appraoch a group of women and they actually have a look of disgust on their faces. An hour later

he is either making out with one of them or leaving with one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    I'm willing

to be you that YOUR step 2 shows you're from WUSSville, which is probably your problem!

And, you are

still playing games my friend, but I think you're beginning to see that, eh?
    lol yeah and

that.
    CptKipling

Wussy? Wussy? Wussy?

How

they hell can you judge me when you have never met me? I could be a 6 foot biker, alpha male that takes no

prisoners.

I am not really the aformentioned but I can ASSURE you all I was never a wussy or Too Needy. I am

as independent as they come brothers and sisters. I am in Los Angeles California and do not know a sould here in

town except for one person I am interning with. I moved out here all by my-self from across the country. Just came

from going to school in Arizona, by myself,. Intitially I moved from Ohio.....by myself! Let me put it this way, my

last girlfirend decided she wanted to see other guys. I tried to talk her out of that in ONE phone call that she

made to me. I loved the girl. Couldn't sleep at night thinking about her at times....but guess what, I let her call

me. I NEVER ran back to her, and even turned the tables by playing hard to get till she came back to me fully over

six long months of time.

There are some answers for you. I am not needy, or a wussy. Never have been. Anyone

who knows me would tell you the opposite.

My only problem was rolling along after step one and how. Moby

Dick or who-ever you are I can assure I can count. I had a problem getting to another level at times. "Wussy this,

Wussy that". What we are here for? To resolve and help the next person out? What sort of message board is this?

Lighten up, Happyman. He meant

nothing by it. Fact is, if you say anything on a public forum you'd better be ready for a whole range of replies.

And the majority of them, if not all of them, will be dead wrong. Take what you think is worthwhile out of it and

ignore the rest. Starting a pissing contest isn't going to accomplish anything.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    Lighten up,

Happyman. He meant nothing by it. Fact is, if you say anything on a public forum you'd better be ready for a

whole range of replies. And the majority of them, if not all of them, will be dead wrong. Take what you think is

worthwhile out of it and ignore the rest. Starting a pissing contest isn't going to accomplish anything.

Thanks, Bel! Right again!

I meant nothing by it, HM. No, I don't know you, but from this post and

another post you posted ... don't play games, it's not worth it" or something like that, I FIGURED (right or

wrong) you ARE having female issues, as we all do in some area or another. I just bet it's you.

It's a great

accomplishment that you've done everything by yourself, that's definitely something to be proud of ... I stay with

my mom!

Step 2 is probably you're in such a hurry to conquer, and trust me, that shows in your

actions and words to any woman. You'll find that the only women that say they think you/she/we need to see other

people are bored/fed up. Annnnd, you said yourself ... you took her back after PLAYING hard to get, yes?

Tis an ugly thing being in love by yourself.

Sorry I rattled your feathers ... seriously.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I'm just saying that in

the past (mine included) everytime some guy says, "I seem to be building attraction, yet I can't get anywhere",

their idea of building attraction is complimenting her on her beauty, asking her out in a way that telegraphs lower

status ("you wouldn't want to go out with me sometime, would you?" I shudder just writting those words), asking for

her phone number in the same wussy way, even approaching her incorrectly.
    Funny you should mention these

things as women do them as well, although not nearly as much as men. My last two GFs, both attractive and smart,

sang that same tune. Although it certainly stroked my ego and gave me a brief illusion of power, I appreciated them

for the vulnerable position they put themselves in to get my attention. I really didn't think of them as wussies.

Instead, they were extremely brave to take the initiative and assume the risk of getting shot down.

Roles are

changing and women are very different than they were 25 years ago. With more women in college than men, especially

grad school, they'll be assuming positions of power in industry, art and politics, positions men won't be

qualified for. Women's social and sexual roles will surely follow suit and are already going that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Thanks, Bel!

Right again!

I meant nothing by it, HM. No, I don't know you, but from this post and another post

you posted ... don't play games, it's not worth it" or something like that, I FIGURED (right or wrong) you ARE

having female issues, as we all do in some area or another. I just bet it's you.

It's a great

accomplishment that you've done everything by yourself, that's definitely something to be proud of ... I stay with

my mom!

Step 2 is probably you're in such a hurry to conquer, and trust me, that shows in your

actions and words to any woman. You'll find that the only women that say they think you/she/we need to see other

people are bored/fed up. Annnnd, you said yourself ... you took her back after PLAYING hard to get, yes?

Tis an ugly thing being in love by yourself.

Sorry I rattled your feathers ...

seriously.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Ok it's cool.

I didn't want to be a pee-on is all. Who you live with doesn't make you a wussy bro. It is how you handle life and

it's hurdles that truly makes a man a man. Not physical stregnth....but inner, and the ability to cope and deal

with life. That is being a man. Not saying you haven't done that, or anything just re-affirming what it seems like

we BOTH know by now.

Cheers,

Ok she never said she Loved me until she ran back to me full steam. It

was the first night we got back together. She was stubborn, and so was I so it took a while. Anyway, that was a

while ago. She always played alot of games that were kinda silly. I got tired of it. So I played a bigger game and

acted as if I was truly involved with someone eles after we had an arguement. Wouldn't even return her calls after

she tried to contact me a few times. She found another dude, and got married before I knew it and I really wasn't

even totally digging who I was starting to see but was doing it for spite. So this is kinda why I feel games get you

no-where. At the time I was flustered over it. After a short while I knew we were never really gonna make it anyway.

lol Now, I have no ill will to her. Seen her a few times and I had no feelings for her. It wasn't a surprise to me.

I knew the way I felt anyhow. It was past. She KNEW it and even tried to act flirty. I looked at her dead in the

eyes and laughed cause I couldn't believe she would still try and play the role. Geez.

Anyway,

it's

all good. Keep the posts rolling in the future.

"Happy Again"

And I was referring to the

second line of what I quoted of Mobes.

Like I was implying, I still don't think you entirely "get it". Take

that as you will, I'm not trying to be hurtful (neither was Mobes) I'm just calling it as I read it.
    CptKipling

Default The difference is moral

One

seduces a woman when you have no moral OK to have sex with her yet to try to manipulate her feelings clandestinely

to do what she really ought not do.

When you "hit" on a woman, she knows what your intents are and can make

an informed decision about her response.

Answer: don't seduce; act like a man and they will be hitting on

you or waiting for you to hit on them.

Having them wait is not a bad thing. It adds sexual

tension.

If she's not buying your mojo, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall
    One seduces a

woman when you have no moral OK to have sex with her yet to try to manipulate her feelings clandestinely to do what

she really ought not do.

When you "hit" on a woman, she knows what your intents are and can make an informed

decision about her response.

Answer: don't seduce; act like a man and they will be hitting on you or waiting

for you to hit on them.

Having them wait is not a bad thing. It adds sexual tension.

If she's not

buying your mojo, move on.
    I disagree!

Seduction itself is outside of morality. It's just the

process of trying to meet, attract, and yes, bed women. The mechanism you use to accomplish the seduction is where

the morality comes in.

During my seduction, if I try to get a woman to do things she does not want, or take

advantage of her being intoxicated, then I would be imoral.

But if I seduce her with confidence combined

with techniques (cocky-funny, negs, kino, etc) that cause her to become attracted to me to the point I am able to

sleep with her, where's the imorality?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phersurf

But if I

seduce her with confidence combined with techniques (cocky-funny, negs, kino, etc) that cause her to become

attracted to me to the point I am able to sleep with her, where's the imorality?

So

Dave. If you and I and 6 other guys are cocky-funny, use some neg hits and kino and exude much confidence to the

same gal, we will all be able to get that girl's panties off?

But if I seduce her with

confidence combined with techniques (cocky-funny, negs, kino, etc) that cause her to become attracted to me to the

point I am able to sleep with her, where's the imorality?
    Seduction involves using irresistible charms

to draw a woman away from her choosen path, be it chastity, studying for a final, fidelity to her husband/BF or

religious-moral principles. Herein lies the immorality for some. Personally I see this as a gray area and the

immorality is hidden in the details. There is a difference between seducing a married woman, especially if she puts

up resistance, or willing and attracted single woman. Shamefully I've seduced my share of born-again Christians and

married women and, although they were initially resistant, I was able to draw them out and put them through a lot of

heartache later.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    So Dave. If you

and I and 6 other guys are cocky-funny, use some neg hits and kino and exude much confidence to the same gal, we

will all be able to get that girl's panties off?

Obviously, no!

First of all I was

only trying to make a point that seduction itself is not imoral. Saying that seduction is imoral is like saying

getting rich is imoral. There are moral and imoral ways to get rich, just like there's moral and imoral ways (and

people) to seduce.

And of course, no matter how good someone is, this stuff isn't magic. It just increases

your chances. So if getting phone numbers is your goal, instead of getting maybe 1 out of 10, maybe you can increase

it to 3 out of 10.

But I can tell you without doubt that I can show you 6 guys of average to slightly better

than average looks, well groomed, with decent jobs that will do consistantly better than 6 good looking guys with no

game.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=seduction

n
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=seduce

Highlights:

"enticing someone astray from right behavior"

but that's just semantics
    CptKipling

Other highlights:

To win

over; attract

Yeah I know, but the word

"seduce" DOES have subversive connotations.
    CptKipling

Thread Information