I’m a newbie and I’ve been reading the forums for a week now. There’s so

much stuff in the forums that sometimes it’s hard to find what you’re looking

for.

In this suggestion

forum, I’ve read a number posts suggesting that there be a forum for each product so others can get an idea of how

different products work. Great idea! But I’d rather see a more systematic way of collecting information so it can

be stored in a database and easily referenced.

I’ve read that pheromones work differently for different people based

on individual body chemistry. I would suspect that people of similar body chemistry would share similar traits and

habits (i.e., race, ethnicity, build, diet, health, athleticism, amount of perspiration, smoking, drug/medication

use, alcohol consumption, age, region of residence, and etc.) Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can help create a

comprehensive list (a survey) of things that could roughly determine and/or effect body chemistry. People would

complete the survey without divulging their identity (unless they wanted to), enter the product or mixture they

used, and report their results. All this data will be stored in a database. Others then could search for records

of people with a potentially similar body chemistry and then further see which products produced which

results.

Building this

mechanism wouldn’t be too difficult, but it would take some time. I would be willing to help. I have some

experience programming in PERL and ASP. I am sure that there are other forum readers out there with programming

experience that would be willing to help build such a useful tool.

Think about it…

A mone user (subject) registers and is assigned a unique

unidentifiable user number. He responds to the survey questions thereby building his profile, which he will use

anytime he experiments with different products. He describes the product or mixture he’s experimenting with. Using

multiple choice responses, he describes how different people were affected. Later some newbie visits the site and

using multiple choice responses he builds his profile and describes the results he’s looking for.

S
imilar profiles with similar results popup on the screen, and within

minutes he has an idea of what might work for him. Bam! Love-Scent.com just made a new sale! Better than that,

Love-Scent.com just made a new client!

If you build it, they will…you know what.

Pete