Close

Stranger

Arrow Your Most Effective Mix?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I would

basically like to here from the Pros what there most effective mix is. I think this would help a lot of people by

helping them choose products to buy and what products to mix. And even more it should help people by creating a good

base for their own combos.

So what is the most effective mix you have used to this day...? Or in other words

what is your favorite mix with which you have gotten unbelievable hits, or what’s the mix you wouldn't start a day

with out.

I would really like to hear from the Pros, and I'm sure other would like to as well. But even if

you’re not a Pro and you think you have something great let’s hear about it.

Some of the people that will

hopefully respond to this thread...

DrSmellThis
    belgareth
    CptKipling
    Watcher
    MOBLEYC57
    Oscar
    Gegogi
    Friendly1
    a.k.a

Let’s start

posting guys

- aShiQ

Stranger

Well each mix has its purpose.

When i want mostly social hits which are really helpfull at work (im in sales) i'll use 3 drops of wagg, 2 drops of

a1 (100%) and 6 inches of soe. Guys are always relaxed and show me a lot of respect while girls tend to always want

to hug me and will do anything to keep me from leaving. For sexual hits its 4 dabs of te/w, 2 drops of a1, and about

4 inches of ppc. Whatever is in te/w always gets girls reall horny and hot enough to where if your hugging them you

can feel the heat coming off their body while a1 lets them relax and keeps bad reactions away. The pcc definately

changes the dynamics at clubs and parties its not too uncommon to be surrounded by girls all trying to grab your

attention. Mix them all together and things can get really crazy really fast.

Thanks for including me with the

pros.
    I experiment a lot and have devised more mixes than I can keep track of. This weekend I’ve been

experimenting with a variation on the Perception formula. I combined 1 part None : 1 part A314 : 1 part Nol : 1 part

beta-Nol. I diluted this mix to about .3mg/ml and used one spray (from an old Perception bottle) on my chest and

another between my wrists. Then I covered with cologne.

Some of the “hits” I noticed: lots of women turning

their heads to check me out as I approached, a cute girl at the video store was all smiles and full of interest in

the movies I rented, a sexy law student at a coffee shop kept checking me out until I started a conversation with

her and I eventually had to lie and say I was meeting my gf for a movie (It was a horror movie. So I had to go

alone.), a not-so-attractive woman seemed to be following me around the whole foods store and she ended up being one

person behind me at the check out (coincidence?), and (the most amazing of all) I was sitting at a coffee shop and

as I looked up to check out this really hot girl that was walking in she smiled and waved at me. I let her get her

drink then, as she was walking out, I asked her if I knew her from somewhere (corniest line in the book) and she

said, “Yeah, you look really familiar.” and she started naming several places until she hit on one that I’d been to.

Then she said, “The Mercury Cafe! That’s right. How’ve you been? I haven’t seen you around for the longest...” She

asked me if I came to the coffee shop often and I said practically every weekend (since it’s only two blocks from my

home). So she said, “Good. Maybe we can catch up next time.”

Truth is, I tend to get great results with

just about anything. So I’d like to say the perfect mix is quality pheromones, unwavering confidence, a relaxed

attitude and excellent social skills. But that doesn’t really answer your question. So...

The one

thing I keep returning to, time after time, is plain old Androstenone. I make a .5mg/ml mix and wear one dab on my

wrist and add a very light cologne cover. It’s simple and it never lets me down.

Good luck with your

own experiments!
    Give truth a chance.

At the moment I have mostly

been using this:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.ph

p?p=179896&postcount=5

Other mixes that I like:
    -WKM#1
    -C7 with AE or/and TE
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyc
    For sexual hits

its 4 dabs of TE/w, 2 drops of A1, and about 4 inches of PCC. Whatever is in TE/w always gets girls reall

horny and hot enough to where if your hugging them you can feel the heat coming off their body while A1 lets them

relax and keeps bad reactions away. The PCC definately changes the dynamics at clubs and parties its not too

uncommon to be surrounded by girls all trying to grab your attention. Mix them all together and things can get

really crazy really fast.
    JC, how long have you been experimenting with TE/w, and has it been consistent

for you as for the sexual side of things?

How old are you and those hit by that combo?

Have you tried the

same mix using TE/m?

Any more notes/ideas on that mix you'd like to share?

Anyone else crossing back

over to TE/w?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    JC, how long

have you been experimenting with TE/w, and has it been consistent for you as for the sexual side of things?

How

old are you and those hit by that combo?

Have you tried the same mix using TE/m?

Any more notes/ideas

on that mix you'd like to share?

Anyone else crossing back over to TE/w?

Thanks!

I've been using /w since day I actually messed up my order and didn't notice until after a few weeks but the

results were great so I didnt try to fix it. It wasn't until about 8 months ago that I decided to try out /m and

the results didn't change that much but they were noticeable. For example with /w I would always hear "I had a hot

dream about you" but not so much with /m. Also with /w you can see and feel girls getting hot as well as wet down

there. Its actually really funny to hear girls having to justify going to the bathroom 3 or 4 times within 2 hours

. Oh by the way i'm 19 years old and most of the girls I go out with are 18-22 but I do get hits from girls

25+ often.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyc
    I've been using

/w since day I actually messed up my order and didn't notice until after a few weeks but the results were great so

I didnt try to fix it. It wasn't until about 8 months ago that I decided to try out /m and the results didn't

change that much but they were noticeable. For example with /w I would always hear "I had a hot dream about you" but

not so much with /m. Also with /w you can see and feel girls getting hot as well as wet down there. Its actually

really funny to hear girls having to justify going to the bathroom 3 or 4 times within 2 hours . Oh by the way

i'm 19 years old and most of the girls I go out with are 18-22 but I do get hits from girls 25+ often.

Three more questions, JC ... Sowwy.

Where & how do you apply those 3 products?

Is 4 dabs

of TE/w your norm ... have you tried more or less dabs/spray?

Do you use a cover scent or are you letting PCC do

the covering?

No more questions.

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Three more

questions, JC ... Sowwy.

Where & how do you apply those 3 products?

Is 4 dabs of TE/w your

norm ... have you tried more or less dabs/spray?

Do you use a cover scent or are you letting PCC do the

covering?

No more questions.

Thanks!
    I put 2 dabs of /w on each side of my

jaw line while a1 goes under the ears and pcc is usually on my throat. For me anything over 6 dabs gives me od

reactions so I usually keep it at 4. Pcc's scent doesnt last too long so usually its covered with ck one or cool

water.

Phero Enthusiast

Talking Chikara with a bit of extra -none is a no brainer

Use a nice amount of Chikara, I've yet to OD with it, maybe 4-6 sprays distributed around

your clothing, like turn your pants inside out and spray 3 sprays on each thigh area, this provides a slow steady

release, and carefully increase a -none product like NPA or IMPI.... very good things are coming in about Chikara

and Impi... the bug to watch out for is -none overkill, once you cross into OD territory, others will be

unpredictable...

Thread Information