Stranger

Default Chikara SOE TE Perception

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys. major newbie here.

Here are my stats

17 yrs old. Going to be 18 in april.
    5'8 Korean 165 lbs

Athletic Body. (Although slightly soft now. Haven't worked out in a while, been planning to again)

Fairly

good looking. Style is like an athletic metrosexual type thing. DOn't know if that's possible. I adore sports.

But when i dress, i dress in like hilfiger, armani, and name-brand companies. I don't dress like a hoodlum.

Always do my hair.

K. Well, i bought the beginner's pack and a bottle of C7. This is my 1 week

diagnosis.

1st Day- 3 sprays of C7. No response
    2nd day- 2 sprays C7. 2 sprays TE. No response
    3rd day- 2

sprays TE, half gel pack of SOE. No response
    4th day- 1 spray Chikara, 2 spray TE, Perception. No response
    5th

day- 1 pack of Perception, 1 spray of TE. no response
    6th day- 3 sprays of TE. No response
    7th day- 1/2 pack of

Perception, 1.5 spray of C7. No response

Alright, i tried a bunch of different combos. I take a shower

everyday, so i know it can't be an OD problem from 'Mones buildup.

I know people say that 'Mones aren't sex

in a bottle, and i wasn't expecting sex in a bottle. But i was expecting something at least. I just went out and

spent nearly a 100 on 'Mones, i want some response.
    I'm not a butt-ugly dude, either. I'm fairly good

looking with good style. I am not too shy.

By NO RESPONSE, i meant no more interacting than usual. i don't

actually mean that girls went around ignoring me. Just that, the girls aren't acting any differnetly. And i read

that FAQ on what a "hit" is. And no, i did not find any hits at all.

Help???

edit: Plus, Chikara

smells like cat piss. Yuck, how do you guys wear it??

I covered all my "Mones with my cologne. I alternate

between Aqua di Gio, Dolce and gabbana, and Dreamer by Versace.

But if i sniff a little close, i can still

smell the cat piss-like stench of Chikara.

Phero Dude

New forum posters seem to show up

with the same problem time and time again: "I tried mixing ___ with ___ and ___" and saw no results." The problem

is pheromone use is a very delicate process, and that arbitrarily trying mixes is probably the most inefficient

route to go in the long run.

Long story made short, the absolute best way to build good mixes for yourself, is

to build a good understanding how each product works individually, and what your own pheromone signiature is like.

That being said, the its best to try each product INDIVIDUALLY for awhile to get a good idea of what the product

does for you, and then start mixing. Start with one spray of Chikara, and slowly move up until you find a sweet

spot with it. Same with all the others. I'm not gonna lie, it can get pretty tedious, but until you gain that

knowledge of how your body reacts to different mones, everything you throw on will be a shot in the dark

Journeyman

I don't know I think there

is no way to have no response. I used to get hook ups and differnet vibes from people on APC. Just be more in tune

and slow down everything you do.
    I was having nervous breakdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by rebirthofham
    17 yrs

old. Going to be 18 in april.
    5'8 Korean 165 lbs
    Athletic Body. (Although slightly soft now. Haven't worked

out in a while, been planning to again)
    Where do you live? Whats the weather?
    Are Korean broads like

Jap women when it comes to pheros and B.O.? Cold weather + clothing dosent help

either.
    Alright, i tried a bunch of different combos. I take a shower everyday, so i know it

can't be an OD problem from 'Mones buildup.
    Maybe thats the problem.
    edit:

Plus, Chikara smells like cat piss. Yuck, how do you guys wear it??

I covered all my "Mones with my cologne. I

alternate between Aqua di Gio, Dolce and gabbana, and Dreamer by Versace.

But if i sniff a little close, i can

still smell the cat piss-like stench of Chikara.
    Maybe you stink way too much with all that on?
    Try

ODing, try under dosing, try buildup. Push it till you get what you want...

Compared to most Black and White

women, most Korean women are very senstive to BO and are extremely particular about personal hygiene. I'd say you

should tread lightly on 'none products until you know them well.
    Are Korean broads like Jap women when it

comes to pheros and B.O.?
    Incidentally, if you called a Japanese-American the J-word, at least in Hawaii,

you'd probably offend them, maybe get punched out. Guk (Korean) and Chink (Chinese) are fightin' words as well.

I'm a Korean living in a 50% Asian state (Hawaii).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Question

Calling someone who they are

gets them offended?

Phero Dude

"Jap" is considered a derogatory

word to japanese people. Not so bad as using the "N" word, but its pretty high up there to them. I didn't know it

myself until I made the mistake of calling a girl a jap back in high school.

Well actually in Toronto, JAP

means Jewish American Princess. Its a term for spoiled suburb kids of jewish ancestry.
    As for calling a Japanese

person a Jap? Dont they call Canadians, Canuc's? To each his own I guess, although this whole thing is kinda off

topic already

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    I don't

know I think there is no way to have no response. I used to get hook ups and differnet vibes from people on APC.

Just be more in tune and slow down everything you do.

What do you mean slow everything

down?? Can you explain?

And what's up with all the korean woman questions and asian women questions. Never

stated i was targeting korean or asian women.

I live in NJ. at the moment is pretty cold. I read on a FAQ that

if u wear a lot of clothes, its better to spray on top of clothes, so that's what i did.

And please lets keep

this discussion on topic??? I mean, its interesting and all knowing whether or not japanese women get offended

being called JAP, but still, that doesn't help a lot. hehe.

And These past 4 days i've taken Sigma's advice

and tried finding that "sweet spot" with chikara. Since he said test each pheromone individually. So i started off

with a spray of chikara. Nothing happened. I then applied two. nothing. Three. nothing. Applied a hint of a

spray on the fourth day, nothing happened again.

So does this mean that Chikara isn't for me?? Since i've

tried from using 3 sprays, to about half a spray and nothing happened.

On a side note, SOE smells freaking good

man. When combined with Dolce and Gabbana, dude, it smells freaking good.

King of the coupons!

Exclamation GeezWeez!

Hey

guys. major newbie here.

Here are my stats

17 yrs old. Going to be 18 in april.
    5'8 Korean 165 lbs

Athletic Body. (Although slightly soft now. Haven't worked out in a while, been planning to again)
    K. Well, i

bought the beginner's pack and a bottle of C7. This is my 1 week diagnosis.

1st Day- 3 sprays of C7. No

response
    2nd day- 2 sprays C7. 2 sprays TE. No response
    3rd day- 2 sprays TE, half gel pack of SOE. No

response
    4th day- 1 spray Chikara, 2 spray TE, Perception. No response
    5th day- 1 pack of Perception, 1 spray of

TE. no response
    6th day- 3 sprays of TE. No response
    7th day- 1/2 pack of Perception, 1.5 spray of C7. No

response

What the!!!???

Did this

newbie get all that info on mixes from here ... Newbies

please Click Here! + Best Threads
    ?

You've conquered the whole mone world in 7 days.

Oh my! And you've gotten no responses.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    What the!!!???

Did this

newbie get all that info on mixes from here ... Newbies

please Click Here! + Best Threads
    ?

You've conquered the whole mone world in 7 days.

Oh my! And you've gotten no responses.

......................uh.....

ha-ha???

Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Funny....

Considering the links on that thread don't even

work.....what exactly are you trying to say? Attempting sarcasm online isn't too effective so lets save that for

live conversations.

Stranger

Relax he was just trying to

help. Its just that people who don't have much experiance with mones often have trouble getting started because

there are so many things that can affect the reactions you get. The first time i wore te my girlfriend was convinced

there was somebody else in the house instead of accepting that it was me who was the source. In other cases ive

witnessed my friends who are with their girlfriends getting the hits instead of me because they assume they are the

source. It would also help if you told us where you applied the pheromones since 1 spray of te might not do any good

if it was covered up by clothing.

......................uh..... ha-ha???

Was that supposed to be sarcasm? Funny....

Considering the links on that thread don't even work.....what exactly are you trying to say? Attempting sarcasm

online isn't too effective so lets save that for live conversations.
    All Mobely was trying to point out

is that you haven't really done anything yet to get reactions from mones. You have no idea what you are doing other

than just pouring some magic liquid on and expecting women to pop out of the wood work. It isn't going to happen.

My suggestion is you start over. Test one product at a time in a methodical manner until you learn what does work

for you. The way you are going about it you may or may not ever find a mix that works for you.

Another

suggestion is to lighten up your tone on the forum. You'll get far better results by asking politely than the

current attitude.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    All Mobely

was trying to point out is that you haven't really done anything yet to get reactions from mones. You have no idea

what you are doing other than just pouring some magic liquid on and expecting women to pop out of the wood work. It

isn't going to happen.

My suggestion is you start over. Test one product at a time in a methodical manner until

you learn what does work for you. The way you are going about it you may or may not ever find a mix that works for

you.

Another suggestion is to lighten up your tone on the forum. You'll get far better results by asking

politely than the current attitude.

Last time i checked, my tone was pretty polite in my first and

second post. Also, if you read my second post, it does state what i did after taking Sigma's suggestion. I did

start over and tested one product in a methodical manner. And no, i did not expect to pour on some "magic liquid"

and expect woman to pop onto me. My tone only got testy in my 3rd post when he gave me a broken link with a

sarcastic message. If you read my first post, it clearly states that i did not expect "sex in a bottle". I just

expected some type of reaction at all that was different from the norm.

So, I don't really get what you're

post was trying to tell me. I'm not trying to be snotty or anything right now, but i'm just asking you to clarify

what you're trying to tell me. You said that I have no idea what i'm doing, and i'm expecting woman to pop out

of the wood work. If you read my posts, you would realize that isn't the case.

Than you state that I should

start over. My second post clearly states that i did start over after taking advice from one of your forum members

who helped a newbie out without attitude.

Thirdly, you said to lighten up. Dude, i was acting pretty chill up

until the point where Mobley decided to come in and left a sarcastic message with no helpful links, advice, or

experiences. And all i said was, haha?? Leave your sarcasm to others who appreciate it. That's all i said.

So......what exactly do you want me to do??

I'm not going to re-write it

again since I and others have done it numerous times. A little study of the forum will locate samples of methods to

use. Had you studied the forum you'd possibly have run across the reason those links are broken, why they haven't

been fixed and suggestions on search methods using the titles from those links.

You are trying to mix and have

no idea what any single product does for you in particular. Look at the list of product combos you posted. Go back

and check the ingredients list in the reference library. In several cases you are applying one pheromone on top of

exactly the same pheromone. Why are you doing that? Is there a reason? Do you know what your optimum level is for

any single pheromone?

According to your post, you applied various combos for one day at a time and list no

results. How can you expect results that way? Start with a product, any product. Approach it methodcally and

determine if it works for you and how much it takes to get an effect.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Red face Geez!

Thirdly, you said to lighten up. Dude, i was acting pretty chill up until the point where

Mobley decided to come in and left a sarcastic message with no helpful links, advice, or experiences. And all i said

was, haha?? Leave your sarcasm to others who appreciate it. That's all i said.
    Geez! I'm always

starting something! <mobley>

Rebirth, like me and so many others that come here, you obviously haven't

read too many threads, and if you did, you never cross the many of threads that said what Bel always say to those in

such a hurry to conquer the world that they continue to ask the same questions millions have asked ending with "I

got no response." I found out, and so will you, if you hang around long enough that for some it takes time and game.

Some have gone on without any reactions, and even some of those have come back.

You're just gonna have to grit

your teeth and try everything you've already tried in weekly sessions vice day sessions. Sorry you didn't get my

true meaning, which was SLOW DOWN LITTLE FELLA. If you're entitled, tomorrow will come for you, and you will have

another opportunity to try on your new toys/stuff.

No sarcasm intended.

Good luck ... mones or no

mones.

P.S. IF your attitude sucks, so will you with mones.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Important point of note: You

need to use each iteration of your dosage for a product in several situations that allow for reactions.

What

some newbies tend to do is try each dosage out for just one day. In that day they might have been in proximity with

maybe 3 women who they really wanted to see reactions from, but didn't. This then leads to the belief that the

product or dose didn't work, which is typical of the erroneous logic that people who have just started out have.

p.s I have placed the currently accurate version of the links underneath the broken ones in the Newbie Thread.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Wink

CptKipling has probably the

most knowledge of mones on the board, so I would advise making friends, not foes, with him.

Anyway, do this

first. Take some SOE, and spray/slide some gel on each inside forearm, an 8 inch strip on each arm. SOE is a great

convo opener and using it alone, you will see that girls will open up the convo with you. Remember, it can take

10-15 mins for the mones to work, but in my experience it has been 5 mins. You need a situation where you can sit

next to the girl, class is best.

Common openers I've gotten are "So, is this your first class" and then I get

the "I'm checkin you out look" kinda deal from them.

Let's see how "pretty chill" you are with this one.

Thanks M4H, but there are

plenty of knowledgeable people on the forum. This thread is a fine example of the good spirit that should be shown

to newbies, but it is also typical of what can happen with communication in written form over the internet - i.e.

misunderstandings. (seriously Rebirth, everyone wishes you success).

I appreciate the compliment though
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Thread Information