Close

Journeyman

Default why have i become so shy? lol

visit-red-300x50PNG
    its a

stupid question... but i just cannot seem to approach women like i used to anymore. As the term progressed, with

more and more tests and projects... i kinda slipped my game and pheromones just did not help me as much as they did

in the start of university. I EXPECT NO ONE TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO THIS UNSOLVABLE QUESTION. But has anyone

experienced what iam going through lately. I need some assurance that im not the only one lol and that it will get

better......

Sheesh, when you got more

important things on your mind, you just don't have the heart to mess with it. When really heavy sh!t hits the fan,

I can't even catch bone.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by abcd2
    its a stupid

question... but i just cannot seem to approach women like i used to anymore. As the term progressed, with more and

more tests and projects... i kinda slipped my game and pheromones just did not help me as much as they did in the

start of university. I EXPECT NO ONE TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO THIS UNSOLVABLE QUESTION. But has anyone experienced

what iam going through lately. I need some assurance that im not the only one lol and that it will get

better......
    Yeah dude, stop worrying. You'll get back in the game when you're less stressed. The

biggest lesson I learned was pheros simply act on your mood. Feel depressed? They'll probably make you more

depressed. Feeling lucky? Women will fall in your lap.

When I'm down I don't even bother with the pheros since

they don't do anything for me.

Journeyman

Oh, and did I mention it's

been a week since I used any? Cheer up, you're not alone.

Tomorrow looks like a better day, so I'll be

starting again.

Journeyman

Ah, but i dont apply pheromones at

all anymore.... i feel as if nothings working anymore... maybe im just forcing myself into things i cannot.... thats

why life sucks. And to top it all off, im in a program where its a majority male to female ratio... lol i guess

thats one of the biggest reasons why i have not had success with women lately

I hate to tell you this but you

are in a positive feedback loop. So long as you keep thinking and believing that way it is going to continue to be

true. Your unhappy and having no success so believe you can't. And your belief makes it true so you cannot have

success. You need to work on the inner you before you worry about the outside world.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

bel is so way right on this one

dude.I am in the process of completely reformating my personal life down to the way I brush my teeth as a result of

falling into a feedback loop of negativity and depression.Part of it is that its just that time of year...but its

important to step back once in a while and re-examine your soul to make sure that you arent clinging to a bunch of

negative crap.This is a house cleaning that was long over due for me(I do this sort of thing anualy) and people

around me have noticed the difference.

Its important to pay attention to your inner self and your state of mind

from time to time to make sure you dont end up in a state of constant negativity.Its a very easy trap to fall

into...and in a hustle and bustle life style,its often easy to forget to do an attitude check once in a while and

adjust it as needed.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Yeah Bel is right, this is

similar situation to another guy on here.

The nature of a belief is thus: You will notice something in the world

and try to rationalise it with a belief (e.g "that girl didn't like me, and I'm bald, so girls don't like bald

guys). Sometimes only your subconscious mind is privy to the exact details of the belief, but what UNIVERSALLY

happens next is that you will subconsciously look for evidence to support your belief.

The only way to remove

this silly belief is to go into your head and work out why you think it (maybe extracting the details from your

subconscious), notice that it doesn't make any real sense and/or ASSUME another more positive belief (to continue

the previous example a new one might be, "the configuration of my hair isn't important, and what other people think

of me is none of my business, I enjoy meeting them regardless") and then notice supporting evidence.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Or, you can simply stop caring

about what others think of you. It sounds really hard to do but isn't. Other than a supervisor or a cop, does it

really matter what another person's opinion is? If you are trying to be the best you can be, you know it and who

cares what anybody else thinks?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

I do not care about how ohers

think of me. It is just that I was better off a while back, where i used to take action whenever i wanted and women

obviously liked it. I wanted it to stay that way even if my relation with them didnt progress to the next level.

Now, its like I try, but nothing comes out of it. It just hit me how well i used to do with women, and not think

about it how well i did..... it would sort of subconciously happen, but once i hit a slump, forcing things to happen

does absolutely JACK SHIT.

King of the coupons!

Red face

I do not care about

how ohers think of me. It is just that I was better off a while back, where i used to take action whenever i wanted

and women obviously liked it. I wanted it to stay that way even if my relation with them didnt progress to the next

level. Now, its like I try, but nothing comes out of it. It just hit me how well i used to do with women, and not

think about it how well i did..... it would sort of subconciously happen, but once i hit a slump, forcing things to

happen does absolutely JACK SHIT.
    Wha't your basic mone/mones use, abc?

It's amazing what you find

out when you start keeping track of YOURSELF. I just recently, two weeks ago, replaced TE/m with TE/f, and for the

life of me couldn't figure out why I was drooling when I ate! Yes, it was the TE/w. Thanks Bassman,

wherever you are. I remember when he said TE/w made him drool just today. I thought he meant made him

horny. Duhhhhhh! Now I KNOW he meant DROOOOOOOOOLING! Embarrasing!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tim929
    bel is so way right

on this one dude.I am in the process of completely reformating my personal life down to the way I brush my

teeth
    as a result of falling into a feedback loop of negativity and depression.Part of it is that its just

that time of year...but its important to step back once in a while and re-examine your soul to make sure that you

arent clinging to a bunch of negative crap.This is a house cleaning that was long over due for me(I do this sort of

thing anualy) and people around me have noticed the difference.

Its important to pay attention to your inner

self and your state of mind from time to time to make sure you dont end up in a state of constant negativity.Its a

very easy trap to fall into...and in a hustle and bustle life style,its often easy to forget to do an attitude check

once in a while and adjust it as needed.
    How does the way you brush your teeth effect your positive outlook?

i'm not criticising just curious thats all
    its better to fart & stink a little than to bust your ass & become a cripple

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Wha't your basic

mone/mones use, abc?

It's amazing what you find out when you start keeping track of YOURSELF. I just recently,

two weeks ago, replaced TE/m with TE/f, and for the life of me couldn't figure out why I was

drooling when I ate! Yes, it was the TE/w. Thanks Bassman, wherever you are. I

remember when he said TE/w made him drool just today. I thought he meant made him horny. Duhhhhhh! Now I

KNOW he meant DROOOOOOOOOLING! Embarrasing!
    TE/f has been on my wishlist for some time now i'll

eventually get around to getting some & yeah i've been using TE/m lately so tell me kind sir how does it make you &

bassman drool? sounds like I better use something else for dinner dates lol
    its better to fart & stink a little than to bust your ass & become a cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Mick
    How does the way you

brush your teeth effect your positive outlook?
    It's a "wax on/wax off" kind of thing.
    If a guy's a cocksucker in his life, when he dies, he don't become a saint. - Morris Levy, Hitmen

Holmes' Theme Song

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    It's a "wax

on/wax off" kind of thing.
    <HOLMES>

Mick, I don't know how or why TE/W

makes me drool, but it DOES! I had pointed the blame on L-arginine since it is suppose to put extra fluid

in the body. Bassman's notes popped into my head while leaving AppleBees wondering why have I been drooliiiiiiiing

lately.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

its a stupid

question... but i just cannot seem to approach women like i used to anymore. As the term progressed, with more and

more tests and projects... i kinda slipped my game and pheromones just did not help me as much as they did in the

start of university. I EXPECT NO ONE TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER TO THIS UNSOLVABLE QUESTION. But has anyone experienced

what iam going through lately. I need some assurance that im not the only one lol and that it will get

better......

i went through that same sorta thing years ago. it wasnt the mones though i did take a

very long break from them.

it was my stresses and problems weighing me down only i was too blind too see it at

the time. i was thinking way too negative and it rubbed off on everything i tried to do.

for me the solution

was dealing with what i had to take care of. i was trying to force the women things when i really didnt need that

extra stress in my life.

simply put. relax and focus on what you have to. your game will come back. after all

most of us are on our best game when we feel the best and are happiest. no matter whats going on in your life

things could always be a lot worse.

oh yeah wearing mones doesnt help me feel better one bit when im feeling

down they just kinda seem to lag me even more

Thread Information