Close

Default Copulins for men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have any of you guys

experimented with Copulins? Do they have an affect on women, ie. attract them? I have read a lot of fun having

success with them but do they help men at all?

Thanks,

Matt

Please do a search.. That topic

has been discussed many times on the forum.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

yeah, i have used couplins,

and i don't like it. it dson't make me feel like a guy. i feel submisive. i got pcc and used it about 5 times

untill giving up. but once in a while i'll throw some in there but other then that, i don't like it.

Journeyman

Smile Hi

Yeah I put a huge order on

Valentines. It includes PCC, A1, more SOE. Even of I just use it to make someone jealous or to break up with them

being at fault because they will have no proof whatsoever. Also to elevate my testasterone before a workout and to

check out the social validation theory. So 18$ extra with my order just incase I ever need it or like it. Also I can

use as a sexual enhancer while having relations to be more attracted to the other person.
    So I think there is

plenty of uses for it.
    When I get my order I think I will hav pretty much everything I want except C7, anything

new that comes out and Pheromax. Maybe somthing else will catch my interest.

i will agree with the sexual

enhancer. imagin wearing nothing but NLP and PCC. that'd be some pimp shit.

I used a little EW to see

what effect it would have on me. It made me kind of bitchy; wanted to pick fight. Not a very strong effect though
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Phero Dude

i finally bought a bottle of pcc.

i used it for the 1st time this weekend. i used 3 inches on friday night and 3 inches on saturday night. friday

night was a big zero but saturday was hit. i was on my way to scoring on saturday but i blew myself out.

my

question is what's the starting point or recommend dosage for pcc. i've been searching for the last few hours and

have found nothing about how much pcc to use. i just on 3 inches of pcc cause i had no clue what i was doing. is

that good, bad, or the average dosage? also my sense of smell sucks so i can't tell if i'm ODing.

My biggest success has been with

PPA, but I also have PCC and had mixed results. I typically put one short line on the arms near the hands and a

short line on both sides of the neck. It seems to me that a some none and PCC may work best... I think A1 and SOE

goes with everything...so I would include at least some SOE with any combination.

Phero Enthusiast

Just picked up some PI/W

and put a small drop under my nose yesterday. Wow, strong increase in sexual thoughts, I had a period there of like

an hour where every girl I saw I was having ridiculous sexual fantasies about.

I'm gonna be trying it for

a while to see how it plays out. It definitely has an effect on me. I'm looking to get some women I'm interested

in to compete for me because their interest seems to be lagging a bit recently.

take care,
    JDM

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeanmartin
    Just

picked up some PI/W and put a small drop under my nose yesterday. Wow, strong increase in sexual thoughts, I had a

period there of like an hour where every girl I saw I was having ridiculous sexual fantasies about.

I'm gonna

be trying it for a while to see how it plays out. It definitely has an effect on me. I'm looking to get some women

I'm interested in to compete for me because their interest seems to be lagging a bit recently.

take

care,
    JDM
    Do keep us posted. That PI/w & NPA combo someone posted a while back is on my back-burner.

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Default PCC report

Report on using

PCC. Today i layed of the mones because i am going to be using a bit this weekend. Plus I had used the praly like 25

days straight. I use the sauna everyday and i try to wash really hard.

Anyways on the PCC. I used it to go play

ball. Put a bit on my hand and smelled the hell out of it for a few. I got to say it made a huge difference. Today

was the first time I have hit 3 threes and a long shot all in one game. I was quicker, sharper, just more focused

and on it. My hands were slapping the ball out of peoples hand clean. Then I workout medium intensity. But

defenitively gives me some energy and umf. If I payed 20 bucks just to use it for that I am really happy. I can

already see me using it more and more as a supplement almost.
    I was having nervous breakdowns.

Thread Information