Close

Stranger

Default pheromones and heavy perspiration

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ....figure that it may not be a good match at all.....several days ago while working in a humid environment

(warehouse), broke a good sweat, and before one would know some individual (co-worker or observer) or somebody

mentioned that they were able to smell through the perspiration everything I ate, drank, and ingested (as much as

six hours earlier!!!)....anyways, this hadn't occured before, and wondered as to whether mones would make persons

nearby more olfactorily sensitive then they would otherwise be......guess ya gotta watch what ya eat and drink prior

to the applications.....this may pose a challenge.....

Ok,

1)what products did

you apply on that day? and how much?
    2)What did you eat the night before and for breakfast?

Stranger

......well, let's

see......on that day, used 1 spray of impi to chest, and a total of 3" soe both sides of neck.....then on the night

before, a bowl of chili with beans; then for breakfast, junk food (runnin' late) a bag of corn chips and a

snickers bar; once @ work, an amount of sour apple candy (tryin' to wake up), along with 2 cans of diet

coke......anyway, it is unfathomable that one can end of broadcasting these traces out in their perspiration, and in

tandem with the use of mones, the most olfactorily sensitive individuals can decode what went in to the

stomach......all this was up to six hours after the fact.....maybe something's up here.....

Try appying 'mones to your

clothing (I usually do). It lasts longer and isn't degraded by bacteria or sweat.

Your body sweats both to

cool itself and to expel toxins. Sounds like your body is telling you something (hint: corn chips, coke, apple

candy, etc.). You are what you eat and so is your sweat. I can tell what kind of diet women have when I smell their

sweat, especially their pussy. Believe me, you want to eat someone that enjoys clean and fresh food (organic

veggies), not over processed poison.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Stranger

.....thanks, Gegogi, guess

thats what I would try next!!.....from reading on forums and forum research it is said that mones can and often do

magnify and amplify one's presence around others.....now learning that heavy perspiration can yield similar

effects.....if it were happenstance that a heavy perspirant wearing mone products were perspiring around the more

olfactorially sensitive and that person were to be identifiable down to, and or with, what drugs, tobacco products,

or worse yet, illicit drugs.....holy shit, if these were identifiable......talk about the potential for suffering of

embarrassment.....it is times like this where you learn not only how to utilize these "tools", but to exercise

greater caution within!!

luckily, at least it's not tobacco or illegal drugs here!!....it's dietary

habits....

Phero Dude

Dude,
    your diet is shocking...

Are you planning on an early grave?
    early 40's white male or or

Stranger

......anything but an early

death, especially when compared to many of my male contemporaries at my primary job, where use of pharmaceuticals,

tobacco, and alcohol use is at an questionable amount.....basically what happened there is what folks call eatin'

on the run due to running behind, going from moonlighting to primary jobs......anyways, a good lesson learned here

as to how diet affects one's signal being broadcasted out in perspiration......would do well to heed the advice in

the forum and attempt to make a few mods in those dietary habits.....and that should not be difficult, in light of

those who imbile heavily, say, and nearly anyone can detect those odors being cast out in sweat for what seems miles

away!......this is enlightening in light of the fact that this possibility did not occur to me prior to use of

pheromone products......

Thread Information