Hey this last weekend I went out to Primm Nevada to meet some friends. And had a blast. But I did observe something to my benefit this weekend. I applied my concoction (Edge, New pher Concentrate and cologne) to my arm pit hair, and head hair. Then proceeded to the pool. Met my friends there. We were in and out of the pool for cool off purposes. I was told I smelled \"yummy\" by one fem prior to getting into pool. But I was told almost all afternoon how \"Yummy\" I smelled. I figured with the chlorine treatment in pools the pheros would wash away rather quickly. And I was swimming so my whole body was in and out of the water most of the afternoon. Anyway as I was going back up to my hotel room via elevator the Yummy gal was commenting on her perfume washing off and I smelled Yummy the whole time and still smelled yummy. Anyway does anyone know why or how the hair can hold these scents for a long duration? Are the hairs porous? It seems that this would be beneficial to know.

Side note: Hooked up with the Yummy gal, who was rather yummy herself. But she is a good friends little sister, so had to keep it low key...lol.