Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtieGirl
    Yes, I

have found the exact same thing. Pheromones work ALOT better on strangers than on spouses.
    NaughtieGirl,

I'm not too sure about that. My husband has been giving me alot of DIHL lately. It's been so obvious that I've

had to stop and ask him why he's staring at me that way. Oh and the sex is better than ever. Maybe it's because of

the mones I put on our bed linen and pillows (that really works).

I have to admit that I do tweek my Witches

Brew alot so that I wont get build up. Sometimes I put more on and sometimes alot less. I get the best response from

him when I OD though.

The Countess
    Peace Out
    Countesszero

I almost forgot. We've

only been married 8 months. But we've been together for 7 years. Out of the 7 years I've worn pheromones for 2 of

them.
    Countesszero

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by countesszero
    NaughtieGirl, I'm not too sure about that. My husband has been giving me alot of DIHL lately.

It's been so obvious that I've had to stop and ask him why he's staring at me that way. Oh and the sex is better

than ever. Maybe it's because of the mones I put on our bed linen and pillows (that really works).

I have to

admit that I do tweek my Witches Brew alot so that I wont get build up. Sometimes I put more on and sometimes alot

less. I get the best response from him when I OD though.

The Countess
    Peace Out
    I see....so in

other words those familiar with your signature should be "shocked" with a new one through an OD? Hence the

responses?

Phero Guru

Default I'm surprised

no one remembered

FTR (she was my favorite woman on here): Full Tilt RedHead!!! She was definitely a female mones guru, damn smart,

and not at all shy.

I'm not sure if it's familiarity that's a problem. My experience is that some very

few women react strongly and wildly to mones but that most have little or no response to them unless you can get in

pretty close. So, my assumption would be the same for men, no?

I'm sure I've said this before on here

but I'll reiterate it. Last night I was watching 20/20 (a USA news show) and it was about "secrets", why we

keep/share/spill the beans kinda stuff. This female psychartrist (I'm a good speller usually but this one always

gets me) had a quiz and one of the questions was "should you share your fantasies with your mate?" Her answer was

"no", "you might make them feel jealous or badly". I strongly disagree. How else will they know what really drives

you sexually nuts? So, I say it again, find out what it is that really turns him on and try to make it happen (I do

realize that some fantasies shouldn't be played out but I think most of them can be to at least some extent). And,

his fantasy may just turn out to be your fantasy too, one never knows unless you discuss it!!!!!!
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlnextdoor
    I

see....so in other words those familiar with your signature should be "shocked" with a new one through an OD? Hence

the responses?
    I couldnt have said it better. It's a shock to their system. I believe that you OD when

you use the same thing over and over again. Everyone gets used to your mone signature. If you add something new or

increase the amount that you use, then it makes them take notice. And you get awesome responses from them.

My

brew as well as the other mones I use are heavy nol with touches of none and rone so it makes everyone friendlier

and sexually more free. I try to avoid none OD's though because it makes me feel aggressive as well as those around

me.
    Countesszero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information