Close

Stranger

Default Just got APC + PI, how to test it?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got my order of APC + PI combo. I can't really verify if its real or not, since i got it from

another site (can't post it here). When i smelled it, it smelt very nice and i got a "buzz." How should i

experiment with it (like how many drops)?

King of the coupons!

Talking Telegram for Mongo!

Dear

Sir,

I'm writing you this note because I HATE to see someone's question go unanswered, and I'm so suprised

you didn't receive a "do a search" gram.

Anywho, if you'd look at the top of the page where you see User CP,

look down 6 spots, click search, and type in APC + PI, I'm sure you will come up with some ideas on the subject.

G'day!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

I just tested the mix

today at school. Can't seem to tell any difference though. I usually already get a lot of hits, and today wasn't

any different. People tended to seem a little friendlier around me, but I can't really tell. Some guys were nicer

to me, but the ones who really knew me didn't treat me any differently. I only applied about 1-2 drops of the mix

on my wrists and a tiny bit on the back of my ears. Should I apply more? Oh, and how does this affect your

family members? My little brother seemed to be a lot nicer to me and talked to me more. My mom seemed to be very

talkative near me in the morning. I don't believe it worked at all though, because the hits were subtle or clear.

Will try again tommorow

Name: Jason Rothman
    Ethnicity: Half Caucasian, Half Chinese
    Height:

5' 10
    Last edited by jasonrothman238; 02-23-2006 at 07:31 PM.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrothman238
    I just

tested the mix today at school. Can't seem to tell any difference though. I usually already get a lot of hits, and

today wasn't any different. People tended to seem a little friendlier around me, but I can't really tell. Some

guys were nicer to me, but the ones who really knew me didn't treat me any differently. I only applied about 1-2

drops of the mix on my wrists and a tiny bit on the back of my ears. Should I apply more? Oh, and how does

this affect your family members? My little brother seemed to be a lot nicer to me and talked to me more. My mom

seemed to be very talkative near me in the morning. I don't believe it worked at all though, because the hits were

subtle or clear. Will try again tommorow

Name: Jason Rothman
    Ethnicity: Half Caucasian, Half

Chinese
    Height: 5' 10
    So ... how/what did you end up mixing up, Signor R? I'm assuming you mixed a

7:3 or 5:1 APC:PI, yes?

If you ask me ... I'd say stay with what you're using (3-4 drops, yes)

for a week or two, and up it to 6 if you feel the need for speed ... if you ask me. Anyone? Anyone?

And mones do

not exclude family members, last I've heard.

P.S. At age 18, I THINK APC:NPA would have

been a better purchase for you, but ... I've been wrong before.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Thanks Mobley. I got the

mix from another site (it was already premixed, so I don't know the ratio between pi and apc). Well, as I went to

school today, a girl taht sat near my stared at me twice for 3+ seconds. Is that considered a DIHL? Abnormally long

glares? That's about it. Not many different reactions today. I've been using only 1-2 dabs of the mix, since I'm

not sure about the ratio (fear of overdose). I'll try 3-4 dabs tommorow. I'll keep you posted.

King of the coupons!

Red face

Thanks

Mobley. I got the mix from another site (it was already premixed, so I don't know the ratio

between pi and apc). Well, as I went to school today, a girl taht sat near my stared at me twice for 3+ seconds. Is

that considered a DIHL? Abnormally long glares? That's about it. Not many different reactions today. I've been

using only 1-2 dabs of the mix, since I'm not sure about the ratio (fear of overdose). I'll try 3-4 dabs tommorow.

I'll keep you posted.
    Premixed!!!? Well, don't that beat all ... APC & PI premixed!!!

Either the mone world is changing rapidly, or you've bought into someone's creation.

DIHL is, to me,

pure daydreaming not staring ... no blinking. As per the experimenting phase, don't be in such a hurry. Stick with

the 1-2 dabs for a couple of weeks, then up to 3 for a couple of weeks, and up it a dab every two weeks until you

find out what works for you, or you've been had. Either or ... good luck!

I think I bought the same

"premixed" APC/PI combo (in a roll-on applicator). Please let me know how much you ended up using.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by gabe1970
    I think I bought

the same "premixed" APC/PI combo (in a roll-on applicator). Please let me know how much you ended up

using.
    Just for clarification...the mix you bought had the two pre-mixed together?

Phero Pro

Thanks

Mobley. I got the mix from another site (it was already premixed, so I don't know the ratio between pi and apc).

Well, as I went to school today, a girl taht sat near my stared at me twice for 3+ seconds. Is that considered a

DIHL? Abnormally long glares? That's about it. Not many different reactions today. I've been using only 1-2 dabs

of the mix, since I'm not sure about the ratio (fear of overdose). I'll try 3-4 dabs tommorow. I'll keep you

posted.
    I'd have to agree with Mobley on the "daydream" description of DIHL, to an extent.

Sometimes you can snap them outta it if you make eye contact then smile (this is usually followed by intense

blushing on her part). With -none mixed you have to take the extra effort to interact, such as say "Hi. How ya

doin'?" or better yet "Do you know what time it is?" (This works best if you are not wearing a wrist watch. Then

again, if you are a skillful conversationlist, you could start crackin' jokes about forgeting you had it on.) The

idea is to make them comfortable, keep it light (keep the conversation non-sexual unless she herself brings it up),

and get her talking more than you.

In contrast to APC and PI, I also recomend that you try SOE. The OD

effects of -nol products tend to be more positive than the OD effects of -none.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Yes, there is a website that

sells it as an oil, pre-mixed. Here are the first few lines from the website...
    " For Men and Women!

30x strength 100% Pheromone Oil Concentrate

Highly Concentrated Human Pheromones (Incredible

APC/Primal Instinct Combo!)"

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    Just for clarification...the mix you bought had the two pre-mixed

together?
    *I just e-mailed the website that I ordered the pheromones from, and asked what the ratio of PI

to APC is.
    The site also seems to contradict itself and states that what I purchased is

".015235%

Androstenone"
    while the females

version contains both the -none and -nol. Wish I'd read this forum more thoroughly before making my

purchase!

Last edited by gabe1970; 07-02-2006 at 02:32 PM. Reason: More info

Sounds questionable. A drop of

Primal is insanely powerful I would also question the idea of using any kind of Primal mix in a roll-on bottle. That

would seem like OD city to me. This sounds like a superstrong JB#1.

I've never tried Primal because a lot of

people say the hits aren't consistant but now people are saying they are. I wsh I could help but that's my take on

it. Bruce sell PI+APC for a pretty decent price. You should mix your own and see what happens. I'd still do a 70/30

mix. (70% APC obviously). I don't trust premixed stuff.

-MaxBat

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jambat

I've

never tried Primal because a lot of people say the hits aren't consistant but now people are saying they are.

Jambat, your one of the first dudes that created the whole mix/combo thing on l-s, and you have

never used Primal?!?

Primal is a great product, the product is consistent, your going to get them alright,

either very good or sometimes very bad, but you will get them!

I dont think I would be a phero user without

Primal in my collection.

Phero Pro

APC is useless in my opinion,

both as a phero product and as a scent, the scent is a very poor emulation of cool water in an oil base, and the

product becomes very stale on the skin after a few hours and is horrible to my nose, this is a dud product in my

opinion and not a very good combo with Primal, Primal's scent does not compliment this product at all, and APC

contains small amounts of .none, you dont need more .none than the actual Primal itself.

I dont know why this

product is offered in a combo on l-s as the two products dont compliment each other.

Quote Originally Posted by bronzie
    Jambat, your one

of the first dudes that created the whole mix/combo thing on l-s, and you have never used Primal?!?
    Nope

but I plan to do some testing. There may be a new JB mix coming soon but I will say no more.
    I

dont think I would be a phero user without Primal in my collection.
    With JB#1 I've never needed it, but

since I've never used it I don't know what I'm missing.
    APC is useless in my opinion, both as a

phero product and as a scent,
    I got my first hit ever using this. I put some on the pulse points as

directed and got on the train. The woman right next to me and the one across to me got extremely adutated. They

couldn't take their eyes off of me. The woman in front of me would steal glances. While the one to the side glanced

at me a few times and smiled. Now women have checked me out before but never like this.

I actually ODed on

it so it's got something in it. The scent is what prompted me to create JB#1. I liked the scent so much I figured

since NPA was an additive I could just add it to the APC and I wouldn't have use so much APC.

-The Bat
    Last edited by jambat; 10-17-2006 at 01:08 AM.

Thread Information