Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default THIS Stuff WORKS!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I can\'t believe this... Thanks Bruce and Mtn West for getting my order through. (I was almost embarrassed at ordering this with a lady on the other end of the phone line, but she was really cool).

Tried the freebie Xcite wipe the first time, (two days ago) then today, The Edge.

A particular lady that I\'m used to being close to... with the normal huggy thing on meet and depart, the hugs on these two occassions, were incredibly different. INCREDIBLY!

I\'ve never experienced anything like this in the past - with her - ... followed by her giving me subtle kiss(es) on the neck!!?!?!?! Whoa!!!. WOW!!!

Note, I did nothing different from before. NOTHING. We\'re JUST close friends.

What was indeed strange, is that the first time, she almost stayed glued to me. Then today... the normal distance was noticeably different.. her hands touching me on the back and neck just so casually.

I am absolutely shocked that this stuff actually works. I did nothing different than I usually did... I\'m not joking, but I don\'t know how it would work with others, where they don\'t get close, or as close as this lady does to me on a regular basis.

I guess it is important to follow the directions, and now I know why some of these things say something like \"use responsibly\". But, I knew ahead of time, that I\'d see her [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] , and knowing how we always have a friendly hug, she became a \"guinea pig\", without knowing it. I WILL... be careful how I use this. Could lose a long time good friend if I\'m not careful... under the wrong circumstances. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Now, I figure that the next step is to just see how this stuff works without being THAT close. However, if a lady gets a good wiff of your neck and you\'ve put it on within 2 hours, watch out. (That was the time differential that I experienced).

Another experience (bad), was some ph stuff that I bought about 5 years ago. I forget the name, but obviously it never worked... I\'m glad that I didn\'t blow off pheromones altogether.

For the Primal Instinct that I ordered, I haven\'t even touched it yet. May not even need it!??? It really doesn\'t smell all that bad anyway, or maybe, I forgot which version I ordered. The smell isn\'t that distinct, but it definitely DOESN\'T smell like BO! -maybe this is the ylang/ylang formula, not sure- (Considering the results I got from the Xcite wipe and The Edge, I\'m a little cautious about using this stuff).

Now, the whole problem I got, is that I don\'t use cologne at all. The Edge, that I got, is like unscented... just sprayed it on very sparingly.

I also received in the order, a three small bottles of: musk oil with pheromones, Citrus oil with Androstenol, and Vanilla Oil with Androstenol. Man these things smell great. What on earth do I do with them?

Haha!!! One dam well happy customer, THANKS!!!!! WOW!!!

Default Re: THIS Stuff WORKS!

Glad to read your success, BVD. A good part of this forum is guys that can’t get the stuff to work for them. I’m guessing that you got off on the right foot by using the Edge sparingly. Also the wipes are a good intro to the world of pheromones because they come pre-loaded with a moderate dose and a scent that isn’t overpowering.

In my opinion it’s a good idea to use cologne sparingly as well. The point is to blend with the pheromones, not to drown them out. For most situations I use one spray of Edge to my chest and a tiny spritz of cologne; just enough to where I can still smell a bit of the pheromones. Just make sure it’s quality cologne that lasts a long time.

I’ve noticed reactions as far as ten feet away. A good way to test it out is to go shopping (groceries, clothes, books, cd’s.... anything). No need to buy anything. Just wander around and see if you notice girls checking you out, smiling, flirting, etc.. See how clerks react, ask for help, talk to a stranger, and so on.

I’ve worn the Citrus oil a couple of times and agree that it smells nice (two drops is plenty). But I still haven’t tried mixing it with pheros; so I can’t offer any advice.

Primal is heavy duty. Use it even more sparingly than the Edge. I still have a bottle that I bought two years ago.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, that\'s my venue, normally... grocery stores and the like..

This stuff kicks butt! I never expected the reaction I got from my friend. It was if she just acted instictively, and naturally. Nothing out of the ordinary, except... ohhh wow, that kiss to the neck. That\'s only happened once before about FOUR YEARS AGO...

It\'s a real strange and new experience for me. I\'m not shy. I\'m a big flirt by nature anyway.

I don\'t have a problem with women either and this ended up being a \"splurge\" purchase in the beginning... Now, it might be a long time thing for me.

Another lady friend that I hugged yesterday, said \"you smell nice\".... but it\'s like 10 hours after I had applied it. Strange, because she rarely had ever used words like this with me.

I don\'t know.... this is one wild thing now. I\'ve got a good direction in my life, but this stuff just enhances the heck out of it!

I\'m a definite believer now.

It\'s nice to know some guys get hits the first time they use it. Welcome to the boards, keep us posted of anymore experiences. The real trick now is to get a stranger to react the same way,but remember there will be some days you won\'t get any hits at all. So keep track of how many sprays or dabs you use, and in certain situations like a bar or club you might have to put more than usual.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

Thread Information