Close

Journeyman

Default Finally some good hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is kind of

a lengthy story...I'll keep it as short as I can.

I've been experimenting with pheromones for quite some time

and had some hits but never anything significant and was about to give up on it calling them pretty much BS. This

past weekend though, a friend of mine from work decided that he was gonna get me out that night since I dont really

do that. I've always been kind of a "good boy" and this hasnt really been my scene.

Anyways we decided to hang

out in a few bars in downtown State College with a bunch of PSU college students, lol. I put on 5 dabs of NPA on my

chin, and 6 drops of A314 (old formula) on the sides of my neck and covered it up with lots (its weak) of Acqua Di

Gio cologne. I am a 24 year old guy (going to be 25 on monday) but I look 19 or 20. I've been told im really good

looking by plenty of girls, but I dont really think so. I'm about 6'1, 175lbs.

First place we went to, the

G-man, was extremely crowded. We went in and I made the biggest mistake of the night right away. I got myself a rum

and coke....and I havent had a drop of alcohol in 2-3 years along with an already very low tolerance. Halfway

through instantaneous nausea....sitting there trying not to puke here come the hits. Very cute, skinny blonde girl

comes up and is waiting for drinks at the bar. DIHL big time. She was literally standing right beside me (less than

a foot) staring at the side of my head. Knees, hips, legs, shoulders pointing right at me....good body language.

Shes like motionless in awe like she just saw the Grand Canyon for that first time. My friend said "Dude shes

staring at you, say something". Only problem is I'm not in the mood cuz I feel like if I open my mouth I'm gonna

puke . I think to myself, just fight this off and then you can talk to her later.

She goes away then cuz

she got her drinks...opportunity wasted Here comes another girl, short dark haired hottie. Takes one look at me,

turns around back to her friends, backs into me and rubs her body alllllll over me. Pretending it was all accidental

you know... I'm still feeling like I need to vomit. She turns around and says "Oh, sorry"....I was just like "Thats

ok" LOL stupid I know. She turned back around 3 times to look at me. During the rest of my nausious spell....3 other

hot girls nearby would come over, give me an intense look. DAMN YOU RUM AND COKE . By the way, all these

girls had just arrived, so they were not yet intoxicated, so I dont think there was much influence of alcohol.

So anyways I drank straight soda till I felt better, then I had to go to the bathroom, and wait in a HUGE line.

After that we decided to go to another bar because it was too crowded.

There were no more hits that night

because the next bar we went to was laid back, we just sat at a table and had beers. I got pretty messed up over 2

beers (yes I'm a cheap date lol). It was a lot of fun. I've never really had hits like that from that many girls

before at once...I've always had the hint around BS, games, and this and that.

We are going out again this

weekend probably to a club. I think this time I'll take it easy on the drinks so my stomach doesnt ruin the fun

again. I used a pretty heavy dose of NPA (5 dabs), but being in that kind of a setting its best. Fortunately, I

think the "good boy" is going away...he was no fun.

Sounds like you had some

good hits. Next time try a different combo. Use more NPA or A314. Switch it up and experiment more. Plan out your

night. If you're going to a place where everyone is laid back, try more A314. If not, try more NPA. Use good

judgment and don't overdue it. Keep it up. With some improvement on your game you should be pickin up chicks like

Clinton does interns.
    "Freedom to change seems to come after acceptance of ourselves." -BT pg. 56

And still people dont learn.

Mones are like 5-10% of the game. The rest is you. Practice. And no more Rum and cocaine, obviously its not good for

you.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    And no more Rum

and cocaine, obviously its not good for you.
    not cocaine, its a drink, lol. Rum with coke, or

pepsi. Or do you know this...I'm not good at picking up jokes online, lol.

Yeah, I wasnt really there to pick

up chicks this particular night, just out to have some fun. I just put some mones on to see what would

happen...well aware I need game. I would of taken the opportunity though if I wasnt feeling sick

Journeyman

ya i think icehawk was

just kidding....ne wayz well stories like these keeps my hope up when i think that my mones arent working... ill nvr

give up!!!!

IceHawk : ''And still

people dont learn. Mones are like 5-10% of the game. The rest is you.

Practice.''

Word.

LETS GO PSU!!! 2 of my

friends go there so I frequent there to get drunk... got a story about that below using mones too.
    Put on the

mones and forget about it... if they work they work, its best if you forget that they are on. Just walking up to

girls and talking to them takes time, once you do it 100 times its nothing... its a skill. I'm learning that too.

Okay, I was at the last Ohio State game (PSU F-ed em up) and used some old Pherone stuff I had from 3 years

ago. Anyway, used like 3 dabs of it and had lots of hits... had this girl on my nuts, she was like "I feel like

I've known you all my life!" Anyway, my friend F-ed it up for me cus his place was wrecked so she came back with me

and just turned around back home. However, the point is that I forgot about the mones... I was just there to have

good time. You really just can't give a fvck... I like to remind myself that girls love being approached by well

groomed, decent looking guys (don't have to be Brad Pitt) so you are doing them a favor.

I'm doing this thing

where I am trying to approach 100 different girls in a month and blog about it... like just walking up to a girl and

starting a conversation... it helps.

Phero Pharaoh

I wouldn't be so quick to try

a different combination. Your first application for a club worked well. Try it again until you feel comfortable

with it. If you experiment too much at first, you could misjudge how well each application works for you.

Take

it a little at a time, but let success build your confidence for you.

Thread Information