Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Cool Ahh found my mix! (results)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It's

been a while testing out what mix is good for me. I tested NPA, AE, and SOE. It worked out like I just

crawled out of the dark corner. I gave that mix a solid 1.5 week test and boy i feel great today. I got

girls open up more to me and very chatty. I always wanted girls come up to me and talk caz i don't know how to open

up a conversation with them so i dont got no game. There were more girls hanging out with me than ever b4 my

previous mix. Also, I see more touchy from the girls and I really see them getting close to me comfortably like were

best friends. This is making me more friends and people at my school are giving me respect just the way i like it. I

give myself a 7.5/10 looks;asian, kinda prepy dress, but since im a quiet guy, I am more open up with myself.

Thanks to mones and the LS store and the people at the forums.

OK, I went to a club (16+) last Saturday

wearing that mix and girls that i dont know were standing next to me ask me to freak dance with them out in the

lounge. :O I was with my friends at that time but the mix did all for me to have the girls ask me out to dance. boy

i was happy that night all long.

Anyway heres how much i used....

At School: (respect, girls talking

more, touchy, hugging, trust you, major eye contact with smiles)

NPA:10 dabs
    AE: 4

drops

SOE: 16 inch (8 on each arm)

Clubbing: (girls open up, talk to you, hang out, ask you out

to dance, etc. in clubs)

NPA: 14 dabs
    AE: 5 drops
    SOE: 20 inch

I'm gona test more

of other brands along the way but it'll take time. But this is one of my top mix i did for me. The 2nd was TE+Plure

(this is the sex hit one but too much sex hits at school leads to suspicion of the teachers at school got me almost

in trouble.

YeeHAA!
    "Good looks get you to the door, but it doesn't keep you in!"

Journeyman

That is one big application of

NPA! I'm glad you are getting such great hits without any OD reactions. If you add some A1 to the mix, you may

get even better results.

Phero Pro

Wow! I didn't

know that high school girls in Puyallup were so tolerant of that much mones on a person. Dude you are practically

swimming in that stuff. It does seem like you do have the ratios right. I can see why you used so much

SOE.

-SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Holy moly, 'dems plenty 'o NPA

'n SOE. Seriously, I'm another Asian that can wear a dozen or more dabs pf NPA and several feet of SOE and get

excellent results and no ill-effects. However, as much I enjoyed the attention and cheap thrills, I found it

counterproductive (and expensive!). I couldn't get much work done with women dropping off the ceiling on me. I got

myself into all sorts of woman trouble--gulp--last year and sort of learned my lesson. I only don such dosages for

special dates, parties and clubs. For work I wear a few inches of SOE on each arm and a couple zaps of Weekend mixed

with NPA.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

holy crap!!! my npa and

soe would be out in like 2 weeks....damn u!!!u make me want to get Ae now D:.

mmm i still have to try my

npa+pherlure....pherlure+soe=nothing...npa+soe+phe rlure=nothing...

btw...how do u apply them and were!!!!

Journeyman

LOL you guys are so

funny....

Ya I think you guys see me OD it but hey, it works for me! 10-12 dabs is quite much but im asian

though (asian need alot of -none) AND THAT IS TRUE!

cheeks, i apply the SOE on my arms, npa on neck,

chest, and upper lips. For AE i cup my hands and drop 4-5 drops then spread them around my body.

But ya that mix

changed my life around and I am more active and outgoing with the girls...

Journeyman

Oh ya can you guys tell me

what product has A1? Im gona tried that out too!

Journeyman

sure hope ur

right....might order ae sometime this week....if it doesnt..

If you want A-1, Androstadienone,

the best way is to buy the CS Androstadienone and mix it yourself.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by b737pilot88
    LOL you guys

are so funny....

Ya I think you guys see me OD it but hey, it works for me! 10-12 dabs is quite much

but im asian though (asian need alot of -none) AND THAT IS TRUE!

cheeks, i apply the SOE on my

arms, npa on neck, chest, and upper lips. For AE i cup my hands and drop 4-5 drops then spread them around my

body.

But ya that mix changed my life around and I am more active and outgoing with the

girls...
    Have you tried a lower dose of the same ratio of all three? It may be a good idea to

ramp it down to see the point were you start getting desirable rxns. I'm asian too (Japanese), but I do get

results with (quite) a bit less than you do. As I said before, it sound like you have found the right ratio of SOE

to offset the NPA. See if 10" of SOE, 2-3 drops of AE, and 5 dabs of NPA works. If not add 2" of SOE per dab of

NPA till you get the results you like.

Let's see if we can keep you from depleting Bruce's warehouse.

The differences in -mone output between races is significant, but even a drop or two of PI/m is probably

more -none than what anyone can put out.

-SwingerMD

Journeyman

LOL you guys

are so funny....

Ya I think you guys see me OD it but hey, it works for me! 10-12 dabs is quite much but

im asian though (asian need alot of -none) AND THAT IS TRUE!

cheeks, i apply the SOE on my arms, npa

on neck, chest, and upper lips. For AE i cup my hands and drop 4-5 drops then spread them around my body.

But ya

that mix changed my life around and I am more active and outgoing with the girls...
    yoz bro in wat

order? soe 1st then ae then npa?
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

It's been a

while testing out what mix is good for me. I tested NPA, AE, and SOE.

Anyway heres how much i

used....

At School: (respect, girls talking more, touchy, hugging, trust you, major eye contact with

smiles)

NPA:10 dabs
    AE: 4 drops
    SOE: 16 inch (8 on each arm)

Clubbing: (girls

open up, talk to you, hang out, ask you out to dance, etc. in clubs)

NPA: 14 dabs
    AE: 5

drops

SOE: 20 inch
    What the!!!?

A club with the ages of 16+? How old are you,

Pilot?

Swinger has given you good advice ... read it twice.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

theres a club heres thats

13-17....cant go anymore since i turned 18

Journeyman

Swinger,

Yes I have

tested a lower dose of all 3. Which is 3-4 dabs NPA, 2-3 drops of AE, and 5 inch SOE. I only got small hits but not

that great I see at school. I only see minor eye contact (no smiles) and they look away. So when I first started out

little, I say hey this is cool so I step up a little to add more and then I got my legit mix. ;D

I'm going have

to buy and try PI because if I use 10-12 dabs of NPA, Its a hell of a use really fast then. If you use only 2 drops

or dabs of PI then that works best then huh?

"Let's see if we can keep you from depleting Bruce's

warehouse.
    "

Evobenny,

My first one to put on was NPA then AE then

SOE. I put NPA first because I think NPA is the strongest so the AE, SOE will cover up. Although I can't smell NPA

(just alcohol), I read here that people can smell the strong stuff.

Mobley,
    YES! theres a club up in WA state

for ages 16+ up here. If you read it, its the hottest teen night club up here. I got there every other week just to

have some fun with girls at my high school and some other people for fun. Even greater for testing out for

-mones.

CHOW!

I gave my younger brother my NPA and

SOE and he swears by it, I thinking of ordering some from son 15yrs, but I might be creating a monster so I'll keep

in for myself.

DCW

Journeyman

what's CS A1?

Phero Pro

B737Pilot88,

If you are

using this application in a club, I can understand (somewhat) that you might need this much on. Then again with the

new laws on the books on keeping smoking outside, it's debateable.

For me, I tend to use NPA exclusively

mixed with APC (the JB#1 mix). PI/m is an oil based product. Oil based products tend to have longer staying power,

but lower dispersal radius and rate.

-SwingerMD

Journeyman

has anyone sucess with

this combo??? i might get it since im also asian and i need something that works D:

what's CS

A1?
    Chemistry Set Androstadienone: a pure and unmixed pheromone intented for roll your own apps. Many

of the popular--'mones, nol, beta-nol, none, rone, A-1--are available in pure form at LS. They made be purchased in

singles or in a "chemistry set" form, kind of like a sampler or assortment pack. I'm planning to mix my own SOE

like substance (nol-rone) sans oil for better blending with colognes.

Journeyman

Yea Swinger,
    I use the

first one that I mix at school which is less, and the 2nd one at clubs which I dab extra more. I experienced OD when

I put on 14 dabs NPA, 7 drops AE. Everyone was nice but everyone ignored me when I talked to them.
    So I

found the right dose.

Journeyman

isnt ae none? so

npa+ae=hella load of -none

Stranger

Default Curious

Hey Pilot and Gegogi,

question to you 2 bros. Have you guys tried JB #1 (70/30 NPA/APC)? I'm real curious to compare the SOE + NPA (DD

#1) versus APC + NPA (JB #1) because I'm Asian too. It seems like SOE + NPA works well for asians/young peepz, so

does that mean JB#1 is no good for me (I'm 21/M)? I've been using JB #1 and it works so-so, I have gotten ok hits

but nothing really strong. I still can't figure out the optimal amount (I've been experimenting around 2 sprays

with the atomizer). Any advice would be appreciated since I'm a newb.

Journeyman

ahhh welll since i am sooo

cheap...i decided to get the beginners pack since it was cheaper and that i only have $75 in my paypal account(from

sellin stuff on ebay)...im limiting wat i spend to wat i sell.....i need atleast 30 bux to restock on my weight

lifting supplements(No-xpolde)...so i will just plan on doing that pherlure+te mix

King of the coupons!

Question

I'm gona

test more of other brands along the way but it'll take time. But this is one of my top mix i did for me. The 2nd

was TE+Plure (this is the sex hit one but too much sex hits at school leads to suspicion of

the teachers at school got me almost in trouble.

YeeHAA!
    How/how much of those two did/do you

wear, Pilot?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

i tihnk 2 sprays of te 1

on wrist n 1 on neck plus pherlure on neck worked for him...i cant rember wat he said tho......btw theres no mail

2day :*( i have to wait an extra day for my shipments

Journeyman

it wasnt 2 sprays TE....it

was Plure. TE I dabbed about around 3-8 times if I remember. It was awhile back.

Journeyman

if ur getting sexual hits

wouldnt u want to put that on instead when u go to the clubs

Journeyman

ya but I want to find out a

perfect girl for me (serious realtionships) not jus going out to clubs and hitting on every hot girl you see. I wear

that at times when theres a dance at my school and clubbing but theres too much to chose from. Thats why I want

something suitable for myself that I like it.

Journeyman

hey all:

since we're

talking about mixes for asians. i moved to shanghai a few months ago after living in NC for a couple of years. NC

was kind of a testing ground for the pheromones, and i've been slowly unleashing on shanghai. anyway, i'm 6'1",

chinese, pretty good looking, i've been told. i don't have much game, in that i prefer women to come up to me.

quiet confidence can work.

my usual mix is:

8 inches of SOE split on both arms.
    spray of chikara to

the wrists, spray to the neck.
    one drop of npa.
    one drop of A314 on the wrist, one on the neck.
    no

cover.

yah, it's an interesting smelling mix, but believe me it works nicely.

girl number 1: white

girl, 22, 5'10, big brown eyes, from harvard. i met her at a birthday party for a friend of mine. i was talking to

a friend of her's, and kinda giving her the eye, but saying nothing. she finally interrupted the conversation, and

pretty much demanded all my attention. she got real chatty, almost incessant; i learned a lot about her that night.

she smoked pot for the first time ever in her life that night, at my slight encouragement. later, we were sitting on

the couch, with lots of room to spare, but she was right up against me. she stared in my eyes tons, touched me a

lot, and flashed mischievious smiles. we left together, but i took a taxi home alone, just to really toy with her.

two weeks later, she was more than eager to go out, and things ended up pretty nicely that night. no sweet talking,

no flattery, we just conversed, then ended up in bed. i see her maybe once a week, and it's dinner, talk then sex.

girl number 2: 22, local shanghainese, 5'1 on a very good day: i met this girl on one of my first weekends

out in shanghai at a club. i was with some friends of mine and talking with this other girl i had just met from hong

kong through a friend. anyway, i decided to grab a seat on the couch, and soon was surrounded by about three girls,

all eager to talk and/or dance with me. i made a little small talk, but tried to seem disinterested. after a few

minutes, i decided to make a selection, who turned out to be my girl number 2. we went outside to talk in broken

english, and i got her number, but went home alone again. fast forward three months. we had chatted a little bit

online, but never saw each other. i decided finally to say, hey, let's go out. she didn't even hesitate.
    first

date, i take her out to a nice japanese restaraunt. she's kind of nervous at first, but after a few sake shots, the

conversation starts flowing nicely in chinese. she tells me pretty much every about her life, her parents, her job,

moving to the us, etc, etc. we barhop all over the place, and she's just going on and on and on. what really struck

me was when she told me that she normally isn't the one to be talking. she likes to react to other people talking,

rather than leading the conversation. anyway, we end up at one last bar where we each take a tequila shot, after

which, she's pretty hammered. next thing i know, she's trying to swallow my face, and i try my best to oblige. i

think i had one hand on one boob, and the other between her legs, on a barstool, in the middle of the joint. she,

meanwhile, is trying to lick my feet from the inside. that proceeds for a while, and then i send her home in a taxi.

i would have loved to have taken her home, but not in that condition. we had another date a few days later, and

she's trying to grab my hand, and stare in my eyes all night.... no sex yet, taking it slow with her cause she may

be girlfriend material, but... she's taking me out to dinner next week.

girl number 3: as seems to be the

custom here in shanghai, when doing business with the locals, be ready for KTV with hired girls. now, it's not like

the girls are prostitutes, but they're more like girls that get paid to hang out and kind of dote on you. in

return, you're supposed to tip them. so, it's like paid companionship of the most innocent type. most of the guys

i'm with are older, businessmen type, and don't even bother talking with the girls. so, they end up stiff arming

each other all night. i picked out a cute one, skinny, with nice hair, and a g-string. we do a little small talk,

have a few drinks, and start talking trash about everyone else. some music comes on, we play some dice, and soon

she's got her ass in my crotch, totally grinding me. man, she's got some flexible hips. the rest of the night is a

mosaic of flirting, touching, kissing, and bouncing on my crotch. i wanted to see if she would go home with me, but

she said, not on the first day of meeting me. but, she made it a point of suggesting that we should go out and

sometime, and she would bring one of her girlfriends.
    of course, i'm not so naive to think that i'm the shit

just cause i picked up some escort. but, still, she was hot, single, not a whore, and apparently, interested in

having fun with me and one of her female buddies, so... i may have to oblige.
    by the way, this girl was three

hits of chikara, not the above mix.

my point? i think with asian girls, they aren't as forward as girls of

other color, but the pheromones do have an effect. asian girls just seem to be much more composed and in control, or

conservative i guess, than others. when i wear pheromones around black girls, i start hearing tales about blowjobs

in clubs, and how much said girl lives getting boinked in the butt. for guys, i don't necessarily subscribe to

having to wear a lot of none. i've had success with just SOE or AE alone, and never a lot. i get nasty when i OD on

none, and it doesn't matter how many girls boob me, i still feel on edge.

there ARE other girls, but these

three are currently active. mones work, it took me a good two years to really figure out the different products and

how they worked, but when you finally do.... WOOT!

my 2 cents.

Journeyman

O.o well tahts alot of

mones to put on at a time..but it works for you...
    here are wat i got: soe,pherlure,npa and soon on the way TE,and

watever is in the beginner pack...so far i havent really found a absolute mix for me...i have gotten a real nice

female friend that i nvr had talked to b4 and now were almost like best friends...she has a b/f tho and i dont think

ill b able to budge taht...my daily mix is soe+npa+pherlure........if TE+pherlure dont work i can mabe return it n

just get AE

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information