Close

Journeyman

Default What should one do if even the slightest dose of mones cause OD? Negative reactions?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm beginning to think that even the smallest
    dose of NPA

and Chikara cause me to OD.

Does this mean that I don't need to use mones?
    Are my own pheromone levels that

strong?

I seem to have a defensive reaction from women lately
    while using mones as compared to not using

mones.
    I get hits without using mones.

While wearing mones some of the time women I've approached
    and began

to converse with, just out of the blue they
    "Claim" to have a boyfriend within the first 5-20 seconds.

When I

don't wear mones, I don't get this reaction, and women
    seem to be friendlier and more accepting to my approach

without
    the mones.

What are your out takes on this? Please forgive me as I'm new to
    this whole scene and

just want to know if others are experiencing
    what I am.

Thanks so much for your time.

Sounds like you're bangin' on

the wrong drum, i.e., probably don't need 'none base products because of your age, body chemsitry and/or persona.

NPA is know to make younger women nervous and uncomfortable at first, especially if you naturally produce plenty of

'none, are imposing or are a lone wolf type. You should try something with lots of 'nol, e.g., SOE. On the other

hand, if you don't need any 'mones, go commando.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Sounds

like you're bangin' on the wrong drum, i.e., probably don't need 'none base products because of your age, body

chemsitry and/or persona. NPA is know to make younger women nervous and uncomfortable at first, especially if you

naturally produce plenty of 'none, are imposing or are a lone wolf type. You should try something with lots of

'nol, e.g., SOE. On the other hand, if you don't need any 'mones, go commando.
    I appreciate the time

you took to answer. Forgive me as I don't know all the definitions, but when I go to the product site, what is the

full name of SOE when I type into search?

What is NOL versus mones and how do they differ? Please forgive me but

I know only basics here.

Would someone who naturally has high testosterone levels produce more than enough

mones? How exactly does it work?

I don't want to completely give up the phermone.

Thanks again for your

time it's appreciated.

Look

Here!
    And

Here!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Look

Here!
    And

Here!
    Thanks for the info.

What's your opinion on my situation
    using mones? Do you think I should try SOE instead? Is it
    required to mix

SOE?

Thanks

Phero Dude

How old are you and what is your

ethnicity? Sounds to me like your body might produce an inherently high level of none (age and ethnicity play a big

role in that), and NPA might be an overkill for you.

Pheromones should be used to complement your natural

characterstics and pheromones signiature, not necessarily to enhance them. If you feel like you're lacking a

sexual or aggressive edge, none and rone products are the way to go. If women seem to act guarded or show signs of

insecurity around you, pick up on the nol based products and maybe some A1. The tricky part about first getting

into mones (for me at least), is understanding your own pheromone signiature and other personal characteristics, and

finding out how your body reacts to different types of pheromones. However, once you have a good grasp of how

different pheromones work for you, you can better tailor their use.

Truthfully, the only way to come to

understand how your body reacts to pheromones (and use them more effectively) is to experiment. While having OD

experiences can be damaging for a number of reasons, they do give you a better idea of how your body reacts to

pheromones. So now you at least know that NPA is too much none for you, and that you should focus on other

products.

That being said, if you feel like women get overly defensive around you, definately try using something

like SOE - it works great at lowering social barriers between people, and should lower their defensive nature, even

while you're wearing npa. WAGG and A1 are also two great comfort type products that I'd recommend looking into as

well.

Anyway, good luck with the mones, and keep at it.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    How old are

you and what is your ethnicity? Sounds to me like your body might produce an inherently high level of none (age and

ethnicity play a big role in that), and NPA might be an overkill for you.

Pheromones should be used to

complement your natural characterstics and pheromones signiature, not necessarily to enhance them. If you feel like

you're lacking a sexual or aggressive edge, none and rone products are the way to go. If women seem to act guarded

or show signs of insecurity around you, pick up on the nol based products and maybe some A1. The tricky part about

first getting into mones (for me at least), is understanding your own pheromone signiature and other personal

characteristics, and finding out how your body reacts to different types of pheromones. However, once you have a

good grasp of how different pheromones work for you, you can better tailor their use.

Truthfully, the only way

to come to understand how your body reacts to pheromones (and use them more effectively) is to experiment. While

having OD experiences can be damaging for a number of reasons, they do give you a better idea of how your body

reacts to pheromones. So now you at least know that NPA is too much none for you, and that you should focus on other

products.

That being said, if you feel like women get overly defensive around you, definately try using

something like SOE - it works great at lowering social barriers between people, and should lower their defensive

nature, even while you're wearing npa. WAGG and A1 are also two great comfort type products that I'd recommend

looking into as well.

Anyway, good luck with the mones, and keep at it.
    I'm a 28yr old white male

with Belgium and Irish descent born in Canada.
    Could someone with naturally high testoerone levels OD on

NPA/Chikara?

I appreciate your insight as you're not the only one who's recommended SOE.
    Can I use it all by

itself?

As for my personality and looks I'm an attractive, tall and muscular guy with an over all well rounded

personality. Includes characteristics such as confident but not cocky, easy going and easy to get along with,

humorous when the time is right, and people open up to me about personal matters and ask for advice. And I don't

f*ck people over or treat women like crap.

There's probably more that I haven't added, but that's a pretty

good start if this helps in your opinions of what to use.

Thanks again

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic
    I'm a 28yr

old white male with Belgium and Irish descent born in Canada.
    Could someone with naturally high testoerone levels

OD on NPA/Chikara?

I appreciate your insight as you're not the only one who's recommended SOE.
    Can I use it

all by itself?

As for my personality and looks I'm an attractive, tall and muscular guy with an over all well

rounded personality. Includes characteristics such as confident but not cocky, easy going and easy to get along

with, humorous when the time is right, and people open up to me about personal matters and ask for advice. And I

don't f*ck people over or treat women like crap.

There's probably more that I haven't added, but that's a

pretty good start if this helps in your opinions of what to use.

Thanks again
    I don't know if

theres a concrete correlation between testosterone levels and none levels (is there guys?), but I would at least

hypothesize that this were true. Asian people generally have lower testosterone levels, and asian posters here are

reporting that they use more none than other races. The same seems to be reversed for african americans. Again I

don't have the credentials to back that up though...its merely speculation.

Were you OD'ing on Chikara and NPA

individually, or only when you mixed the two? Also how much of each were you applying? I think quite a few people

would OD on a Chikara and NPA mix actually. While I havent had much luck with Chikara, others have found a sexual

punch in the stuff.

Asian people generally

have lower testosterone levels, and asian posters here are reporting that they use more none than other races. The

same seems to be reversed for african americans.
    I used to work out with a black GF and she was rippling

with muscles compared to me, although we spent the same amount of time and did similar routines. I bet she had more

testosterone than me and I'm a guy. She certainly smelled like 'none after an hour at the gym. The odd thing is

athletic women tend to be attracted to me, although I'm small and lean and they can usually kick my ass. Maybe a

'none deficiency is a good thing.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I used to

work out with a black GF and she was rippling with muscles compared to me, although we spent the same amount of time

and did similar routines. I bet she had more testosterone than me and I'm a guy. She certainly smelled like 'none

after an hour at the gym. The odd thing is athletic women tend to be attracted to me, although I'm small and lean

and they can usually kick my ass. Maybe a 'none deficiency is a good thing.
    So does this mean that

people who are into weight lifting and have high testosterone levels, generally produce strong Pheromones? I've

always wondered this.

I'm still thinking of trying SOE instead.

Phero Pharaoh

While

wearing mones some of the time women I've approached and began to converse with, just out of the blue they "Claim"

to have a boyfriend within the first 5-20 seconds.
    It doesn't sound like the pheromones. However,

how do you behave when you're wearing pheromones versus when you're not? Expectations can cause you to send

subtle cues (call them "vibes") that the pheromones could be enhancing.

"I have a boyfriend" usually means, "Go

away, loser, I want nothing to do with you."

If you don't get that when you're not wearing pheromones, it

could just be that you're acting differently due to expectations.

Phero Dude

So does

this mean that people who are into weight lifting and have high testosterone levels, generally produce strong

Pheromones? I've always wondered this.

I'm still thinking of trying SOE instead.
    I'm wondering

the same thing myself. I work out about 4-5 times a week, and have a pretty good build (5'11 180 lbs 12-15%BF),

but I can wear quite a bit of none. I thought there would be significant changes during periods when I got slammed

by school and didn't have time to go the gym, but I didn't notice anything too differnt mone-wise, even though I

would lose enough mass for others to readily notice. There appears to be some relationship between innate

testosterone levels and innate phero levels....I don't know if theres a direct correlation between the too

though.

Journeyman

I'm

wondering the same thing myself. I work out about 4-5 times a week, and have a pretty good build (5'11 180 lbs

12-15%BF), but I can wear quite a bit of none. I thought there would be significant changes during periods when I

got slammed by school and didn't have time to go the gym, but I didn't notice anything too differnt mone-wise,

even though I would lose enough mass for others to readily notice. There appears to be some relationship between

innate testosterone levels and innate phero levels....I don't know if theres a direct correlation between the too

though.
    At least you're training now. So you haven't had a problem wearing mones? I'm still tempted

to try SOE but I have to save some dough for it however.

I train only 3 times a week, one muscle group once a

week. I don't want to be in the gym more than that at this point in my life.

One thing that has greatly

elevated my testosterone levels naturally and healthily is Liquid Flax Oil.

Last week's meeting with my coach

was very interesting. We were discussing general issues regarding relationships, exercise and so on. I said

something (I can't remember exactly what it was now) but then she looked down with a big smile and said I was so

cute. She did not mention her "supposed" boy friend once.

It's been now a month that I've stopped wearing my

mones, and I've noticed a much more positive interaction with her including her cute comment which she hasn't said

for a long time during my mone use.

I seriously think that mones are too much for me even at the most minimal

dosage.

Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate them.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

At least

you're training now. So you haven't had a problem wearing mones? I'm still tempted to try SOE but I have to save

some dough for it however.
    You could take up penny donations. How long would it take you to

save up, I THINK, about 5 bucks (I forgot, but it could be even less than that) to get the FREE gel packs that's

available every Wednesday, JM?

Just thought I'd show you another way to skin yer chicken!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    You

could take up penny donations. How long would it take you to save up, I THINK, about 5 bucks (I forgot,

but it could be even less than that) to get the FREE gel packs that's available every Wednesday, JM?

Just thought I'd show you another way to skin yer chicken!
    LOL, thanks for the tip. But if

I'm going to be making any purchases, I'd rather buy a full bottle.

I was just curious Mobley, what is your

out take on my experiences and regarding high test levels among individuals and their mone level?

Thanks for

your time.

King of the coupons!

Red face

LOL,

thanks for the tip. But if I'm going to be making any purchases, I'd rather buy a full bottle.

I was just

curious Mobley, what is your out take on my experiences and regarding high test levels among individuals and their

mone level?

Thanks for your time.
    Just thought you'd want to at least try the gel before you

invest. Tis alway good to know for yourself.

From your first post, and from reading through the forum over the

years ... I've read that lots of women have responded the same when wearing mones. Girls just out of the blue, tell

men they have a boyfriend, and this was without them showing attraction or interest. MAYBE, to some females, they

get the lets fuck vibe, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, that is what you've experienced. Like someone said, "mones don't

touch all women the same." One may jump you, while the other is/acts unaffected. One combo works on certain people,

and not on others. I say keep wearing your same combo/mone for at least two weeks. Just because you get an OD vibe

from one or two, doesn't mean it you'll get the same from all.

If you're absolutely sure just a touch of

mones is OD territory for you ... SOE/WAGG/A-1 are your only choices. Maybe Chikara solo. Annnnd, MAYBE, just MAYBE,

you could switch from NPA/male to NPA/female (just a thought).

I'm reserving all rights to be wrong!

Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Pharaoh

"I have a boyfriend" is often

just a test to see how much of a man you are.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    "I have a

boyfriend" is often just a test to see how much of a man you are.
    Annnnd, an answer to that could be ...

"That's okay, I'll still (take you out/sleep with you/kiss you/whatever the situation is for her to say

that) I'm not the jealous type."

Just a thought ... I read that somewhere.

Phero Pharaoh

I usually just say, "I don't."

They laugh every time.

"I have a boyfriend."

"I don't." *shrug*

laugh.

Even if she does have a

boyfriend, boyfriends are replaceable if they are not doing their part to be interesting, manly, and romantic. A

lot of girls groom new boyfriends while keeping the old ones around long enough to make a smooth transition.

But

the best thing about "I have a boyfriend" is that she isn't thinking about you "like a friend". It doesn't matter

if she has a Fabio in her life when she says that because she sees you as an aggressive male. It may just mean you

need to tone it down, seem a little less eager, or it may mean you're doing the right thing with the wrong girl.

Phero Dude

At least

you're training now. So you haven't had a problem wearing mones? I'm still tempted to try SOE but I have to save

some dough for it however.

I train only 3 times a week, one muscle group once a week. I don't want to be in the

gym more than that at this point in my life.

One thing that has greatly elevated my testosterone levels

naturally and healthily is Liquid Flax Oil.

Last week's meeting with my coach was very interesting. We were

discussing general issues regarding relationships, exercise and so on. I said something (I can't remember exactly

what it was now) but then she looked down with a big smile and said I was so cute. She did not mention her

"supposed" boy friend once.

It's been now a month that I've stopped wearing my mones, and I've noticed a much

more positive interaction with her including her cute comment which she hasn't said for a long time during my mone

use.

I seriously think that mones are too much for me even at the most minimal dosage.

Thanks for your

opinions, I appreciate them.
    I take these essential fatty acid pills twice a day (borage, flaxseed, and

fish oil), would that boost testosterone too? jw.

Journeyman

I take

these essential fatty acid pills twice a day (borage, flaxseed, and fish oil), would that boost testosterone too?

jw.
    It probably would.

But if you're taking Flax Oil, I don't think you need the fish oil as it's

basically the same ingredients except the flax has both
    omega-3 and omega-6 which men need to make testosterone.

Flax oil caplets really don't

get you enough flax to make a difference with regards to testosterone. The caplets will get you a good amount of

omegas for general health, but the testosterone effect comes in at higher dosages (I believe 1-2 tablespoons of the

raw oil) per day. Getting that kind of dose out of the pills is very very expensive, so if you are looking for that

effect I would definitely go with the raw oil.

MB
    "You are a sick f*ck, but I wouldn't have you any other way. "
    ~Becca

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Flax oil

caplets really don't get you enough flax to make a difference with regards to testosterone. The caplets will get

you a good amount of omegas for general health, but the testosterone effect comes in at higher dosages (I believe

1-2 tablespoons of the raw oil) per day. Getting that kind of dose out of the pills is very very expensive, so if

you are looking for that effect I would definitely go with the raw oil.

MB
    I do take the raw oil

about 1.5 table spoons a day. Yes I agree, the gel capsules didn't do much as I was originally taking the gel

capsules. When I switched to the raw oil, man o man I felt like and still do an 18yr old at 28yrs old.

Thread Information