Close

Phero Dude

Talking chikara (scented)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Brought some to try it

out and has been working out well for me, not overtly sexual responses but have had very good interaction from

others.
    The only downside is the inconsistant spray...
    Today I went out to buy the girlfriend a valentines day

present and all the shop assistants loved me, i'm usually a quietish guy but they all were very helpfull and

overheard several remarking how cute i was buying such and such.. and how they wished it was them i was buying

for.
    (2.5 sprays chikara)
    Lately i've been trying it out and enjoy the nice friendly vibe i get from others,

they seem to like me more and talk non stop about all sorts of things even unrelated subjects. My GF (polynesian

30yo)just rabbits on non stop about ANYTHING at all , last week she blurted out that she loves me and wants to have

my children then giggled and feigned embarresment all while staring into my eyes non stop, not like her at all.

Usually i go for wagg-n but the chikara seems to be doing well at the moment , I suppose the moral of my story

is that I'm starting to notice the different reactions that the different mones have on people, there is no right

one but all seem to suggest a "different" me.
    (only on those that don't know me that well , most people at work

seem to treat me the same)
    I'm enjoying mixing it up and watching the responses , thanks to you guys on here

that post what works for you.

(mid 30's white male,told i'm a bit clintish.. living "downunder", fit and

healthy , often told I'm good looking without the 'mones)

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Today I went out to

buy the girlfriend a valentines day present and all the shop assistants loved me, i'm usually a quietish guy but

they all were very helpfull and overheard several remarking how cute i was buying such and such.. and how they

wished it was them i was buying for.
    (2.5 sprays chikara)
    Success breeds success. They're all

thinking about love and romance and seeing that you're supposedly not available, so natually they feel challenged.

That makes you more attractive. The chikara inspires them to telegraph that.

...My GF (polynesian

30yo)just rabbits on non stop about ANYTHING at all , last week she blurted out that she loves me and wants to have

my children then giggled and feigned embarresment all while staring into my eyes non stop, not like her at

all.
    Major sign, my friend. I had a girlfriend a couple of years ago who turned to me one night and

said, "I wish I could have a baby" (clearly she meant my baby). We stopped seeing each other soon afterward

because it came down to my telling her I didn't want to marry her.

Usually i go for wagg-n but the

chikara seems to be doing well at the moment , I suppose the moral of my story is that I'm starting to notice the

different reactions that the different mones have on people, there is no right one but all seem to suggest a

"different" me.
    Absolutely. One day, I think we'll have to choose from dozens of pheromones to enhance

different situations. We have probably only scratched the surface in pheromone science so far.

Well thought out posts; thanks.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information