Close

Stranger

Default Was this an OD? AE+SOE+Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi there,

I've experienced good success in the past with AE ( 2-3 drops ), so recently purchased some SOE and Edge to

try out combinations.

I combined three drops of AE ( neck, upper lip, and behind the ears ), with two strips

of SOE on each hand and neck, and a dab of Edge around the neck area covered with a cologne.

I bit the bullet

and headed out to drink on my own as my friends were out of town, and chatted to a few others at the first bar. They

were talkative and friendly as long as I kept engaging them, but the instant I eased back and passed control of the

conversation over then they disengaged and returned to their usual group dynamic - perhaps a sign that I was putting

out an alpha male phero and it didn't make sense when I didn't 'lead' the conversation, either that or they were

just being polite!

I headed onto a club and stood at the side of the dancefloor whilst checking my mobile, a

girl came over and grabbed me, said 'forget your phone!' and dragged me onto the dancefloor. She was very

aggressive, almost primal, grinding right up against me, biting my neck and my lips when we kissed ( which were the

exact applicaton points of the pheros! ), and trying to undo my shirt.

We broke off after the song, tbh I was

quite glad as the whole experience had shaken me up a bit! I've never been approached like that before, but it got

me thinking about how some girls will react very strongly even to an OD, and the aggression suggests that this may

have been the case.

All thoroughly enjoyable of course, just wondering if others have provoked similarly

strong reactions with this kind of combination?

Phero Pharaoh

Doesn't sound like an OD, but

it does sound like a strong application.

I can't imagine putting pheromones on my lips, though, but to each his

own.

Phero Dude

I've had Very strong reactions from

PI od's (one drop for me), had several woman argue all night and be very aggressive , the guys were all pissed off

at me and bumping into me while walking past even though there was no need with a mile of room.
    The funny thing

was one of same woman did the "come and fuck me you animal" speech after about an hour or two of argueing about

inain shit, I think she was just testing to see if i was truely "the man" i appeared to be.. and yes, it was was a

great night had by all...

Stranger

Didn't actually apply them to my

lips Friendly1, rather an application just above my upper lip, AE is great but I wouldn't actually want to taste

it!

Thankfully I've had nothing but respect from other guys so far with my combinations, they'll always

step aside to let me through and bemoan whenever they feel I'm being ill-treated "You shouldn't have to put up

with that, mate!".
    "Bingo, it bloody works! You get the drinks in Eddie, I'll keep the birds white-hot!"

While wearing OD levels of NPA

I've had a couple women cut loose on me and exhibit a range from aggressive anger eventually morphing into bizarre

sexual agression, e.g., exposing themselves, masterbating in my car, forcing me to pull over to satisfy them, etc.

However, these types of actions are rare. Most control themselves and holdback. It was weird but extremely enjoyable

(except the getting yelled at part).
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

I think my oddest response to a PI

od was being told "Are you going to fuck me now or what?" This was after much aggresive and totally pissed off

behaviour from her, in fact I thought I'd blown it big time.. Turns out she only came to visit me in the hope of

sex, being a gentleman i didn't want to turn her away and did what I could.
    early 40's white male or or

Thread Information