Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just to try it on thursday at

work i used 2 drops of npa, one on each wrist covered with alot of colonge, absolutely nothing happened (od) at work

today. The girls didn't avoid me, or come in close. It was like i was invisiable. One women that i am particularly

close with seemed to fidgit in her chair alot and was almost standoffish with me on some topics when we talked at

lunch. Thursday night i took a good shower, and on friday i came in wearing no mones seeing i would let the 2 drops

of npa wear out of my system. The same women that i am close with was making sexual comments and sexual innuendo's

all day. By the end of the day the sexual comments were coming out of her mouth it seemed like every five seconds.

She even started letting slip talk of handjobs, the second she said it though she must of realized what she said out

loud and seemed a little embarrassed and covered her mouth and got red in the face. Good old NPA. It took a while to

get going and to take effect. NPA/TE must really effect some women subconsiously because they will start getting

horny and then verbalize it. I often wonder if this women is associating this horniness to me because she always i

bring says that i bring out a different side (a bad girl side) to her and sometimes when i wear the npa/te around

her she shies away from me (attracted but nervous about the aura i put out) compared to when i wear alter ego. When

i wear ae for a while she always seems to hang around more, the comments are never as sexual but she seems much more

flirty, more at ease, and thinks i'm mr. wonderful. Just an observation that i have i thought i would share with

you guys.

Journeyman

wait it took u a day of

npa for it to kick in?.....did u mix te/npa or are u just talking about useing them seperate

well when i used 2 dabs of npa

it took till the next day for it to kick in. 2 dabs must of been an od level for me. I didn't use te the other day

just npa. I have used te to good effect on other days though.

NPA and TE often work that way.

You wear it around women, they fidget and itch but do nothing. They go home, figure it out, maybe fantasize and come

back hot 'n bothered and bolder. Each day they get a little bolder and less nervous. I've had this experience over

and over. The diff from you is I use NPA everyday, so I can't credit residual 'mones. I bet if you wore it

everyday the effect would be stronger.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Gegogi, i may start using NPA

more around this women because i think you may be right about the effect being stronger the more you wear the mone

(at least that was my experience with the alter ego - so i would assume the sexual part of te/npa would do the

same). I often wonder what is going on in her head though because some days the hits with the npa/te is incredibly

strong and sexual (i think she is associating the horniess with me). I think i will keep tinkering with dabbing the

npa or te in different amounts and throw in a little soe with it (to try to put her at ease a little bit and take

some of the edge of the npa/te).

NPA/SoE has been a great combo

for me. So has Chikara/NPA
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

King of the coupons!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ant2000
    well when i used

2 dabs of NPA it took till the next day for it to kick in. 2 dabs must of been an od level for

me
    . I didn't use TE the other day just NPA. I have used te to good effect on other days

though.
    Nawwwh

Don't get so excited you forget your Mad Scientist notes. If all

you've been saying is true ... you have to remember that there are some things in Chikara and SOE, that you were

using with NPA before, that kind of helps tame the beast in NPA. Now you're wearing NPA without any help and NPA is

being itself ... I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOW!

Just a thought, annnnnnd ... as usual, I reserve all

rights to be wrong!

P.S. Out of curiosity ...

With exactly how

many women do you work with?

Excluding age, ONLY looks, how many of them are date-able (someone you would date

if she wasn't too old)?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I work with about 6 women in my

office but there are alot more in the building that i have contact with during my day. There are 2 of them in my

office that are very hot older women (milf material) although 1 of them is married.

King of the coupons!

Thumbs up

I work with about

6 women in my office but there are alot more in the building that i have contact with during my day. There are 2 of

them in my office that are very hot older women (milf material) although 1 of them is married.
    Cool!

Do keep us posted on your findings, if you will.

Now get back to work!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Today i used 2 dabs of npa on my

wrist and about 10 inches of soe on my foreams covered all with drakkar and when i got to work today just about

everybody ignored me till about lunchtime. Nobody would even make eye contact with me, it was kinda strange. I must

have od'ed badly. Also the day before i used 1 dab npa and 6 inches of soe and nothing noticeable happened

(showered yesterday too). Today even the women that i hang with alot even shunned me alot. But as the day when on

she started to talk to me a little bit and at lunch she was a chatterbox and even revealed details about her family

life that normally i don't think she would share, but no sexual comments or anything. I could see the soe was

working but the npa had almost no effect it seemed. Tomorrow i won't wear anything to give my body a break and

i'll take a good shower. I almost will guarentee that i will get solid hits tomorrow from the ladies as it seems

like i get good hits the day after using npa for some strange reason.

Journeyman

For me personally with a

few women under 30yrs old, I've had negative reactions using only 2 small dabs of NPA and 1 half spray of

Chikara.

From what others here have advised me on, it looks as though I can easily OD on nones. Some of this may

have to do with high testosterone levels which I know I have being quite "active" and physically active as well.

I haven't really been around older women to use the mix. But last summer I attracted a 38yr old attractive female

and we're still "friends".

That was with no mones.

I wore the mix around her a couple of times and she said

that she couldn't stand the smell no offense to anyone here.

From the advice i've acquired here, I think I'm

going to try SOE.

I didn't think that finding the right mones to mix with your own signature was a big deal,

but obviously it is.

At one point I thought I had no natural mones that were being picked up until I started

having bad reactions from the slightest NPA/Chikara dose.

So it really is individual

King of the coupons!

Question

Today i used 2

dabs of npa on my wrist and about 10 inches of soe on my foreams covered all with drakkar and when i got to work

today just about everybody ignored me till about lunchtime. Nobody would even make eye contact with me, it was kinda

strange. I must have od'ed badly. Also the day before i used 1 dab npa and 6 inches of soe and nothing noticeable

happened (showered yesterday too). Today even the women that i hang with alot even shunned me alot. But as the day

when on she started to talk to me a little bit and at lunch she was a chatterbox and even revealed details about her

family life that normally i don't think she would share, but no sexual comments or anything. I could see the soe

was working but the npa had almost no effect it seemed. Tomorrow i won't wear anything to give my body a break and

i'll take a good shower. I almost will guarentee that i will get solid hits tomorrow from the ladies as it seems

like i get good hits the day after using npa for some strange reason.
    Ant, did you figure out

what the problem was ... OD symptoms ... probably you needing to revert back to covering

your dabs of NPA with something ... Chikara or SOE?

Always curious.

Any other Chikara

gel:NPA users in the house?

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic
    For me

personally with a few women under 30yrs old, I've had negative reactions using only 2 small dabs of NPA and 1

half spray of Chikara.

From what others here have advised me on, it looks as though I can easily OD on

nones. Some of this may have to do with high testosterone levels which I know I have being quite "active" and

physically active as well.

I haven't really been around older women to use the mix. But last summer I attracted

a 38yr old attractive female and we're still "friends".

That was with no mones.

I wore the mix around her a

couple of times and she said that she couldn't stand the smell no offense to anyone here.

From the advice i've

acquired here, I think I'm going to try SOE.

I didn't think that finding the right mones to mix with your own

signature was a big deal, but obviously it is.

At one point I thought I had no natural mones that were being

picked up until I started having bad reactions from the slightest NPA/Chikara dose.

So it really is

individual
    JM, where are you applying your NPA? If you're putting them both on your neck/upper bod or

both on your lower bod ... try splitting them up ... one to the neck and one to the hands/wrist. OR lower your NPA

to one dab and up your Chika.

Just a thought.

Mobley, i haven't used the

npa/chikara gel again or the soe/npa the rest of the week. I figured i would take a rest for about a week to kill

any buildup issues i was having. I will try te/soe this week and ae again as the ae seems to have a good effect on

the older women in my office.

King of the coupons!

Question

Mobley, i

haven't used the npa/chikara gel again or the soe/npa the rest of the week. I figured i would take a rest for about

a week to kill any buildup issues i was having. I will try te/soe this week and ae again as the ae seems to have a

good effect on the older women in my office.
    Ant, you still breathing?

Mobley, I'm here, i just took a

good week off to get rid of the buildup i may have had. On Wednesday i met the people from my office out for after

hour drinks and dinner. I had some chikara and edge gel so i tried about 1/4 te and 1/5 chikara spread behind the

ears and on the wrists and neck. Everyone was drinking and maybe i'm reading too much into it but the girls all

seemed to congreate around me and seemed to hang on every word i said. They moved real close and were laughing alot

and were giving me puppy dog looks. One of the women that i am really good friends with came with her husband and at

first they were really close together and the longer i lingered around her the less attention she paid to him. She

even at one point turned herself from him and completely faced me and talked to me while almost completely ignoring

him. Maybe i'm reading too much into it and maybe i'm not but it was noticable. Also i was in training for a few

days and not at work and the women who i am really good friends with told me when her husband was out of earshot

that she was going through withdrawl without me being back at work and that she misses me. The monies i am wearing

must be having a lasting effect on her. She also proceeded to tell me that last week she had a dream of me taking

her to the doctors office for a checkup which she remarked was strange. She wasn't sure why she was dreaming about

me. The dream wasn't sexual (well at least what she would admit to me anyway - i would love to think otherwise

though). I wonder if this was the te/npa that may have been causing this as i have been frequently using around her

lately. I think next week i will toy around with ae and maybe try to mix in some te or npa at some point. Ae seems

to really work well on the girls so i will go back to that for a week or two (as it seems to take a few weeks of

consecutive use to really kick in). Has anyone had anyone telling them that there target is having dreams about them

sexual or not?

King of the coupons!

Red face

Thanks for your info, Ant!

In the old days, I read a few post that women were having dreams about mone wearers ... it was mostly caused by

JB1.

About two years back, I was in another town and often went to BoJangles (East coast). This one young lady

said to me, "I had a dream about you. You're strong." It caught me off guard, so I said, "excuse me." She said,

"nothing," and wouldn't repeat it.

Just to give you all an update.

I have been using ae (2-3 drops) with a tinge of te or soe throw in this week. One of the women that i am really

close to this week during a conversation that turned a little sexual hinted that i seem preoccupied with women and

sex and i asked why she said that she only replied and i quote "that's the vibe you give off". I asked her to

further clarify why she thinks that and she couldn't or wouldn't give me a specific answer. I found that kinda

funny and interesting. That sexual vibe that she gets off of me must be the mones setting off in her subconsious,

Because we talk about sex once in a while (it seems to come up alot when i am especially wearing te/npa but it does

sometimes happen with ae). Sometimes during these conversations she makes comments that sometimes i think shocks

even herself and as soon as she says something shocking she recovers and composes herself. No doubt the secret

ingrediants kicking in on the te/npa. It's pretty funny to watch when it happens. The mones especially te/npa is

real touchy. Some days they work incredible, and other days they don't do crap, in fact somedays they put me in a

bad mood and women flee from me. But when i'm on, and the women are effected especially wearing npa/te, boy it's a

fun sight to watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information