Close

Thread: "free shipping"

Unhappy "free shipping"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It would be

more easy if free shipping was an option when you qualify for it.

-instead of the lowest grade of shipping
    -Rub her feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bkflip
    It would be more easy

if free shipping was an option when you qualify for it.

-instead of the lowest grade of shipping
    The

checkout pages usually tell me when I qualify for free shipping automatically (I'm pretty sure).

Also it's

certainly not very "low grade" in my experience. My last order was placed on a Wednesday with the free ship option

and it arrived the following Saturday. Of course it didn't have all that far to go. Colorado to Chicago/Milwaukee

area. But still...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I guess it depends where you

live, but i live in boston so it would be nice to be able to choose a faster one.
    -Rub her feet?

That is a big drawback of the free

shipping module. With our previous incarnation of the shopping cart. It was just one of the options and you could

still choose Fed Ex, or whatever you wanted. Actually, we are getting so many problems with the free shipping

system, I'm thinking about turning it off altogether until we can get the old system back. That is something I can

do quickly.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

I too wish that other shipping

options were available for orders exceeding $100.

The United States Postal Service sucks. It took them 10 days

to get my package to Philadelphia, then they returned it to Love-Scent without even a delivery attempt. I decided

to re-order over the telephone so that I can request FedEx 3 day delivery (it arrived in 2). But it sucks that I

was charged $9.95 for shipping. It seems the on-line system charges $6.42 for all FedEx shipments -- that is on

orders under $100 where I can see the option. Either the shipping cost is more for orders just over $100 or the

shipping cost for telephone orders is different than on-line orders. BTW, it would be great if all I had to pay was

the cost difference between the free shipping and the FedEx shipping, that would be less than 3 bucks.

Another

USPS screw up...My local post office left a notice on March 24th stating that I can pick up a package at the post

office the next day. When I went they couldn't find it. I've called them twice a day every day since and they

have always promised to call me back by 7pm the same day, but they never do. It's been a week and they still

can't find my package. They've been screwing up my mail delivery for years.

I feel stupid keeping my current

LS order at $99.41 just so I can avoid free shipping and get other shipping options. I want to order more stuff.

I need other shipping options. The USPS is totally incompitent.

Pete

Stranger

BTW, with my last order (that was

my first order too) I ordered the Beginner Special but didn't get SOE gel pack

Pete

Thread Information