Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Update&Question : Pheromone for Gay User?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,

I bought the Pheromol Factor for Women (PF for Women) about 6 months ago. At the beginning, when I was still trying to notice the difference, I definitely get picked up more by guys - unfortunately.
    I\'m a girl, and I\'m gay, so no I\'m not really looking for guys. My target is to attract girls.

So far the reaction from girls have been..ehh. I\'ve gotten tons of new friends this past months for sure. But then again, I am a very outgoing person.
    Bottom line is, I\'m not sure it\'s very effective on attracting girls.

I hesitate on trying the Male version of any pheromone products like NPA or APC, because I don\'t know what kind of reaction I\'m going to get.
    What\'s worse than getting picked up by guys is getting picked up by straight women and get hated by guys (I heard that pheromones can induce negative reaction from the same sex).

So, please, if anyone has an insight, do tell. Do you think what I\'m using right now is working? What would happen if I use a Male version?

Thank you mucho, I appreciate it.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Update&Question : Pheromone for Gay User?

Hi,
    What´s wrong with straight women?
    Well about your probs - I´d really recommend you try out PCC (copulins) or PI/w (-nol and copulins)!

I heard that men would react negatively towards male products too, however this was like 5 years ago and according to the information and feedback on this forum this is NOT true at all.

If you use the mens versions you will might end up attract more straight women, even though their interest may not be at all sexual.

So my advice would be PCC and/or PI/w ( I have ordered these too but they´ve not yet arrived)
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It´s ironic, PF has given me lots of DIHLs.

**DONOTDELETE**

No, You Definately have to try the male products because I bought the NPA and APC adn I used the Jambat#1 and it is bad ass. I definately have noticed an increase in hits from ladies and also much more respect from other men. I have always gotten good hits from women w/o the pheromones but w/ the pheromones you get like more intense hits. Like their eyes get all shiny and they see you as much more strong, and masculine if your a guy. But w/ the other men you get more respect. I have noticed that my brother is much more calmer when he is around me and like more at my level instead of him thinking that he is tougher than me all the time. The thing w/ my bro is that he has a lot of testosterone and that makes him act more neanderthal but I am stronger than him. But since I am the older brother I didn\'t know what I should do: should I act like the stronger alpha-male neanderthal or a nicer guy. But now w/ pheromones they calm him down and its beautiful.
    Hope this helps.
    Latz

titaniumoxide,

I agree with CJ that that your next purchase should probably contain at least one of the Copulin products. While these probably WON\'T reduce the number of hits you get from males, I would THINK that they may increase the number of gay women that notice your scent. Whether or not it decreases the number of straight women that want to be your friend,... who knows? In my opinion there\'s no such thing as having too many friends!

There is some merit in Dalesalsa\'s suggestion. Both NPA and APC come in women\'s formulae. Nobody is likely to know what the ingredients in wNPA are, but there might just be some estra-whatevers in there. As for wAPC, while I\'ve never seen a review on it, I do remember finding a description of its fragrance and posting it (for CJ\'s benefit as I recall). But searches are tough right now. Maybe CJ remembers.

Even men\'s APC has an \"either-sex\" kind of scent, and there\'s so little A-None in it that it may suit you. Besides not only is the scent of the women\'s APC a mystery, but it purportedly contains only A-None as its sole phero component. So if it contains half the amount of A-None that\'s in men\'s APC, it contains half of .. practically nothing. Which is STILL ... practically nothing!

But just that tiny bit of A-None (in either APC) might help you to get your point across when you tell the \"incorrect\" phero respondant that your not interested. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, all. There are so many different options, I\'m confused.
    Here\'s the deal, I think I\'ll try both ideas, a little bit of each. What do you think will happen if I mix the PCC and the Male APC? Or should I not do that and just try them separately?
    Hey CJ? Please do tell me whenever you\'ve tried your stuff, and let me know what happens.
    So far, I\'ve narrowed them down to PCC / Male APC.
    Everyone, please tell me what you think!

Thanks so much.

Sadhu

totally wrong, She´s a women trying to attract other gay women. Have a look through the forum. Although this might not work cause the searcher is not working.

TO,

PCC sounds like a good way to get your feet wet with Copulins. It\'s a much more reasonable initial investment than PI/w.

The Scent of Eros, particularly at the special price, might actually be a wiser choice than men\'s APC considering the substantial (tenfold) difference in their phero levels. Some A-Nol and A-Rone should not run contrary to your purpose.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey all, thanks for both insights!

It seems from what you\'re saying, using male products wouldn\'t necessarily make me the next target for the witch hunt.

I\'m really interested in both of your mixes. I have heard of that mix : NPA 30/APC 70. And it seems that the mix works very well for guys.
    However, I\'m also interested in CJ\'s mix which is more female oriented. By the way, thanks for helping me again, CJ!

Okay, before I purchase either one of them, I\'ll wait for CJ\'s stuff to arrive.
    Can you please let me know of how the stuff works for you? And if you\'re getting ANY hits at all from gay women? Not straight ones.

For Dale, the only reason I\'m hesitating now is not for the negative reaction from guys, but because I\'m afraid it\'s going to attract straight women. Have you heard of any girls at all using this mix, and what the reaction is?

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion on the Scent of Eros thing. I will check it out.
    I just thought of one thing, though, if we\'re trying to get some -none and copulins here, doesn\'t PPA for women already provide both of them in one package? I\'m sure the concentration is probably way lower, but have you heard anything about the PPA? I tried to search for it, but it seems that the search engine is not working.

Thanks again...

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey TiO, I was just going to chime in for a moment. I wanted to say, you are perhaps the most interesting case around here. Most of us are trying to pump up ourselves towards the opposite sex. But, you have a different goal. I was curious, have you found a mix that you like? Quite honestly, I thought that might be the best mix around for you. I could be out in left field (Oh crap, there is a pun in there somewhere) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but I will once again wonder, with all the folks here, how many have insight into your predicament? Well, my two cents. . .

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I am still trying to find the right mix. So far it seems that what I\'m using (PF/w) is getting me a LOT of new friends, but not anything more.

Don\'t get me wrong, I like the fact that it\'s so easy to get people\'s attention now. I *am* generally outgoing and social, so it\'s not hard for me to socialize and make friends. But with PF, I have to admit I don\'t even have to be nice, they just come to you.

So far my log would go :

1. Works extremely well on guys - getting hits. Unfortunately I don\'t aim for this particular species.

2. Works well on straight girls - making new friends. Unfortunately I also don\'t aim for this particular group.

3. Doesn\'t seem to affect gay girls - DAMN!

Okay. So that\'s the deal. I think I\'d follow CJ\'s suggestion and get something with copulins in it, maybe either PCC or PPA/w (what do you think??). Then I\'d also try with Dalesalsa\'s suggestion and maybe get APC.
    I\'m so confused. Well, I\'ll wait for CJ\'s stuff to arrive so she can let me know of its effects on girls (preferably gay).

So....any additional insights or similar experiments are very welcome!

Thank you much.

**DONOTDELETE**

*bump*

titanium,
    It’s a puzzle. I’m a guy and my phero’s seem to attract hetero girls, gay guys, bi-girls, bi-guys, straight guys, dogs, children, infants, and girls I would have guessed were totally gay. I just assumed that whatever makes you more attractive makes you more attractive to everybody. But then again I realize that not everybody that’s attracted to me wants to have sex with me. (The first couple of months of phero use tripped me out because I thought every guy I met was gay.)

Maybe I shouldn’t say this, but I get the impression that most women are at least bi-curious at some point in their life. Maybe the girls you think of as friends are thinking something else.

Sadhu

Yep and more guys than we reckon are really bi also -everybody is even if they don´t act upon their curiosities. I guess it´s biological. Humans are the only species who make a fuss about having sex with both sexes and a lot of society´s repressed attitudes in this particular and totally natural btw have been brought on by the church ... going off trail here.

TO - maybe you have awoken more (sexual)interest in other gay women than you realize.
    And don´t forget that through your new friends (platonic, gay, straight or whatever)your chances of coming across a new girlfirend are much greater.

Maybe like I said, you don´t even know if a woman (gay)has wanted to get closer coz they´ve been too shy or something..?
    CJ I´ll let you know when I´ve recieved my stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**

On the contrary!

Okay, I thought about what you guys are saying again, and about what Mr. Kohl was saying (in another thread in this forum), and I tried the PF/w again, this time using more than usual. I\'m just trying to gauge the reaction, if it\'s really working on women, gay or not.

Yesterday I used quite some PF, and I socialized to some obviously gay girls. The reaction was quite mixed.
    One was very friendly with me, while I was just being normal.
    On the next day I found out that apparently the girl\'s girlfriend felt threatened by me, and is either putting my name on the death list or have started using my voodoo doll as a pin-cushion.

Sooooo.....is this the negative reaction we\'re talking about here??? I certainly didn\'t expect GIRLS to feel threatened by me, especially when I *wasn\'t* even flirting or anything.

But you\'re right. The pheromones probably did have an effect on people around me, I just never really noticed it.

What do you think about this? Is it possible to get negative reaction from one person, yet getting a positive reaction from another, at the same time?

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

I just saw this thread for the first time. Maybe what you need to do is use a pheromone that you really like yourself. Something that gives you a bit of a buzz when you smell it. After all, you\'re trying to attract someone who should respond to pheromones very much like the way you do.

I know I react to the PI/w myself when I wear it, but I\'m straight so I don\'t know if that\'s any help. What about Realm for women? It\'s weak, but contains female pheromones designed to make a woman feel good about herself when she wears it.

Laney

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all,

It took me a while to weight things out, but I think I\'ve pretty much narrowed everything down to PCC and PI/w, copulin products.
    I know I should probably get PI/w for its 11mg phero content (!!!), but it\'s so expensive! And plus, I heard PCC is also quite effective?

Please let me know all y\'all\'s opinions on these two. I\'m going to buy one of them tomorrow. I wouldn\'t mind spending more on the PI/w if you really think it\'s what I need.
    Time to vote....the weakest link!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

*bump* [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Hi TO,

My vote is for PI/w and it comes from personal experience. I know it\'s expensive initially but it goes a looooooong way. More importantly it\'s very effective stuff and versatile. It has no odor so you can dab it on under a fragrance or dab it on over/under other phero products as well.

I just mixed a new combo that I\'ll be trying out this week; it\'s a 10;5;1 musk oil, PI/w, NPA/w. I threw them altogether in a roll-on bottle for the convenience of carrying it around with me all the time. Even if I start the day with Realm or something else, I can always refresh with the new mix. It smells great and the musk fragrance blends well with most of the other fragrances I use.

I know your goal is to wear pheros that will attract other gay women. I think you\'ll find that the pheros attract all kinds of people....men, women, straight, gay. I\'ve experienced hits from all of the above since wearing pheros but since I\'m not single I don\'t act on the \"hits\" in a sexual way.

While wearing \"reliable\" pheros you WILL have a new and different effect on (some) people. How you choose to react to those people is up to you. I\'ve made alot of new friends and the workplace is a whole lot more cordial and fun for me.

Anyway, I really think the PI/w is the better investment for you. Good luck with whatever you choose [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CC

Banned User

First of all....she\'s a women, trying to attract a women......if a woman wanted a \"male\" scent...they would go with the male....and that\'s not want they want, obviously

One of the reasons stated on the board, was a misinterpretation of none and cops, etc...

Anyway...saying that, the original poster...
    2 products...PRIMAL FOR WOMEN, and copulin concentrate...or whatever it\'s called, the primal for women has 11mg of nol..you cannot get better than that, plus copulins....That\'s what you want..that\'s why gay women are attracted to each other, because they LIKE the women scent.....don\'t get the male scent stuff, honestly

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all, a bit of an update.

I decided that the majority agrees PI/w is a better investment for me. It\'s a bit steep but I get more bang for the buck. So I\'ve ordered it yesterday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img], and I should receive it very soon.

An update on my PF/w though.
    I realized what some people were saying about me not realizing \'hits\' from women were probably true.
    So today I intentionally OD-ed on my PF/w, just for the heck of it, and what I found was eye opening.

I went to work, and almost instantly everyone around me (which were thankfully all girls [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) got into an extremely cheerful/school girls-giddy mode, which honestly kinda freaked me out. Just for info, I\'m 21 years old, and everyone I work with are about the same age.

And, this is what made me suspect it\'s the pheros I was wearing, they were all getting very close and very touchy feely with me, which definitely is unusual.
    The girls that I know usually are touchy feely, so that was fine, but even the ones I don\'t really know were, so that was weird.

Fact is, I know they\'re all straight (I think [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]), so maybe it\'s happened before but I never noticed because they\'re not my \'target audience\' so to speak.

Anyhoo, I had a good time working today.
    Now I\'m very curious how the PI/w will work for me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

titaniumoxide,
    Sounds familiar. PF/m is the only product I like to OD on and it’s because of the kind of responses you just reported. Sometimes I apply some when I’m not even planning to meet or run into anybody, just for the buzz it gives me.

With the male formula I’ve also noticed that you can create a very subtle, seductive effect with moderate doses (4-5 dabs for me). It seems to grow on women the more time I spend with them (I’m talking minutes, not hours or days). They start to open up, telling me intimate facts about their life, and become very relaxed around me. (The first time I wore it on a date I invited her to my apartment to listen to music. It was our first date and we’d met less than a week previous, but she was happy to come over. She took her shoes off and sprawled out on the couch like she lived there. I ducked into the bathroom and applied two more dabs. Soon she was cracking jokes, making silly impressions of her boss... It was so much fun! It’s become my #1 date pheromone — all the other stuff is for attracting attention.)

Another thing. Back when I had a girlfriend (sigh), I bought her a bottle of the female version. She didn’t think it worked, but I loved it on her. I got the impression it made her seem warmer and more approachable. I got sentimental stirrings and many urges to touch her as we spent time together.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi all!

I received my PI/w yesterday (woohoo). I\'ve tried it last night and today, a drop each time. So far I don\'t think I\'ve noticed anything different, then again I just went to the groceries for a quick run last night, and today I just went to the church.

For all of you who\'ve tried or heard anything about successful PI/w dosage, please do advise me.
    The instruction recommended 1 drop, more would be repulsive. But I think they\'re talking about the Male version there.

So...is a drop enough? And btw, have you received your PI, CJ?

Thanks all, I\'ll keep you posted on the results as soon as I get one! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

*bump*

**DONOTDELETE**

TO,
    When I use PI/w, I use one drop max! Any more and I get too \"buzzed\" myself. I also made up a PI/w and fragrance mix. I used about 10 drops unscented oil (next time, I\'ll use more like 5), 10 drops of PI/w, and 2 drops of a fragrance oil from Aveda that\'s reminiscent of Opium. It makes a pleasant, musky scent. I use a dab on each wrist and behind ears. The fragrance is subtle by desingn, because I don\'t like smelling strongly of perfume.

The mix works well, and I wear it when I just want fragrance and some subtle pheros. If I want stronger hits, I use a drop of PI/w straight with or without a separate cover fragrance.

Be sure the cover fragrance goes well with musk. The PI/w really changed the smell of the Aveda oil when I mixed them. It added a musky bass note. I like the mix, but it sure wasn\'t what I was expecting.

I hope this helps a bit.

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Laney ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Laney!

I wore it to work today, exactly 1 drop. I don\'t think I noticed any difference in myself or people around me.
    I\'ll keep trying, hopefully it\'ll work soon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

TO

I use more PI/w than Laney does but finding the right \"doses\" of pheros is a real individual thing, I think.

I sometimes dab it straight on like I would a fragrance oil......wrists, behind ears and a dab or 2 on my neck. I\'ve never worn it without wearing a fragrance also and I agree with Laney that it blends beautifully with musky fragrances.

I get a noticeable buzz from the stuff myself which is something I never expected but thoroughly enjoy. If you don\'t notice anything \"different\" then try using more (as in OD\'ing).

Keep us informed; we need as much input from the women around here as we can get [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CC

Journeyman

TO

Sometimes it takes a while before pheros hit the wearer to the point of a \"buzz\". For me a phero buzz ranges from a simple uplift in my mood to a spacey kind of mode where I feel like *I\'M* the Deer In The Headlights. It\'s nothing you can\'t snap yourself out of once you\'re conscious of it happening. I usually don\'t even try to shake it off cuz it\'s a really nice, sensual feeling....I call it a \"phero moment\" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

When and if you\'re ever ready to really OD, try about 6 dabs; 1 behind each ear, 2 on the neck (towards the front) and 1 on each wrist (rub your wrists together and smudge it around). You don\'t have to worry about an OD being offensive with this stuff (PI/w). I know alot of people say otherwise but I\'m talking from alot of experience here.

I remember you mentioned that you have another phero product too but I forgot which one. If you wanna be real daring then wear them both and see what happens. I do that alot and I swear some pheros have synergistic effects when worn together.

Have FUN!!!
    CC

**DONOTDELETE**

CC,

I tried 2 dabs yesterday, and I don\'t understand what \'buzz\' everyone\'s talking about. I know I wasn\'t acting or feeling differently, and I don\'t think people around me act differently either.

Well, one thing, I usually forget I\'m wearing pheros after 5 minutes, so unless there\'s a HUGE difference in the way people act, or unless people really start to get too friendly, I don\'t think I\'d even REMEMBER to notice.
    I also have to note that, although friendly, I am generally ignorant to people\'s behavior, so that just puts another nail on the coffin.

Well! I\'ll try to be more aware today. If I can remember, that is. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

CC,

Wow, 6 dabs? I guess how much phero you can handle is very individual, huh? I remember Laney mentioned on her reply that even 1 drop is considered MAX for her.

Well, I will try OD-ing tomorrow, maybe not 6, but around 3-4 dabs. I forgot to wear the pheros altogether today. I have such a short term memory I hope I can remember to experiment tomorrow. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information