Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Journeyman

visit-red-300x50PNG
    today monday same as usual,

when to work 2 drop of aa314 and 2 drop of ae mixed with few drop of water and rubbed over chest and neck and a dap

of npa and problery like 2 inches of soe /unscented on the throat then covered with Jazz by YSL and when to

work.

At work same target was sitting beside me touched me only once on the arm while chatting, generally

friendly and nothing much

well i guess maybe i overdosed or had a build up
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

Journeyman

got my perception, wagg,

soe/scented and A1 today any suggestions? :P
    25 Chinese male living in Singapore, 1.75 m tall and 70kg. Average guy with average looks

Journeyman

Hi guys any ideas on a biz

mones? coz i am working as a financial adviser, going into the property market soon and i have to meet a lot of ppl

and in and out.

What could i do with my Soe/scented/m, Soe/unscented, NPA, Te/ unscented/m, chikera, APC, AE/m,

Wagg, aa314, and musk with nol A1, cs none. (yeah i bought all of them in like a month?)

tried looking all over

the board for biz mix but i found mostly sexual mix, i wanted ppl to trust me, be at ease with me, feel that i am

ok/great, you know? purely meant for biz.

Should i get RM, as i read it have a biz edge to it?

And another

questions, wat are the effects on mones in hot sun? high ambience temp? 30+ degree ceilus, and lot of sweat? blended

with smoke( i am a smoker) and heavy traffic smoke and soot?( imagine bangkok traffic)

will the effect of the

mones greatly reduce due to all this factors?

because in a normal day at work consist of a walk of 5-10 min to

the sub at around 8am(in sunlight), a 30min to work in a windy sub( air flows from the start of the train to the

back of it), then slight walking to workplace, then a few hrs of aircon office then maybe out again to meet a few

clients, maybe over a non aircond starbucks near a busy road, a few sticks of cig here and there, then maybe home at

6pm plus and maybe later if needed.

normally i wear some mixes like jb1, chikera, aa314 and stuff and alway with

soe as my base. effects of the mones could be best seen in the sub to work, then slowly waning till lunch then

almost none in like 2-3 pm and totally no effect therafter. Been quite busy with work and did not have a chance to

go clubbing with mones yet.

Singapore is genearlly sunny, with a temp of like 24 - 35 degree ceilus, a walk from

home to sub in shirt and pants and tie would genearlly break out in mild sweat without sun.

should i bring my mix

out and top them up after lunch? coz i alway never bring any out due to the size of the bottle and fears of breaking

the bottle and having wasted a bottle and reeking of mones( bad of biz)

In singapore some of us have this

practice of bringing something that smells and stuff that could not be washed like our pillows, rugs, helmets, shoes

to leave it in the sun and it would remove all bad smell, kill bacteria? and all traces of bad smell would be gone.

My friend had this theory of putting on mones and walking in the sun would destroy the mones or reduce the

effects of them. i was pratically walking from tree to tree and shade to shade to avoid sunlight.

So i was

wondering if it is true. Maybe i could spray two piece of paper with chikera and leave 1 out in the sun and after 1

hr get my female friend to smell it and see if there is any reaction from them?

I think the mones would only be

destroyed by the sun if in direct sunlight. Heat doesn't really effect mones at anything below boiling.

My main

reason for mone use has always been business. The sexual hits have always been a plus. For me personally Chikara or

SoE with a small dab of NPA is the best overall mix. You need to experiment but you should probably start with

something like SoE or Chikara and go from there.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

thanks belgareth, but if i am

wearing mones and standing in plain sunlight would tat be destroyed too? maybe 5 min in the sun? or an hr? something

like that?

My guess is that if light

destroys mones it would be the ultra violet. The direct light would have to fall on the mones for some period of

time. Much would depend on you, where you are wearing them and how much direct sun strikes them. There's no certain

answer but that's my guess.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth
    My guess is

that if light destroys mones it would be the ultra violet. The direct light would have to fall on the mones for some

period of time. Much would depend on you, where you are wearing them and how much direct sun strikes them. There's

no certain answer but that's my guess.
    hmmm thanks again bel! i guess i put mone on my hair, neck and

wrist, i could feel the sun heating up my neck, hair and body when i go to walk to the sub during work, hmm i guess

i have to walk from shade to shade,

i happen to be wearing a kind of transisiton lens on my specs, which when

ever detects sunlight/uv light it would darken and turn into something like sunglasses, i could use it as a detector

on how much uv light i am getting. i tink the sun is killing or reducing the effect of my mones! thanks again bel

Journeyman

would mones make ourself more

horny? i sometime would feel a lot more horny myself after being exposed to the mones when i mix it in my room and

sniffing and sniffing the bottles of mixes to smell for the scent of APC or other perfume i have mixed in

Journeyman

had something funny happen to

me today while watching the telly, i was off mone for 2 days and mom came home and asked if i am alright? asked if i

am sick am i ok stuff like that.

What gives?

Journeyman

Wagg... good result from wagg

in a work enviroment. 3 drop of wagg under the collar and 2 drop of aa314 on the neck. was eating and my boss' boss

came over and patted me on the back and had a great smile on his face out of no where and left straight after lol.

kind of funny

(another day)
    jb#1 today i spray 6 spray from ls atomizer and 3 drops of aa314 topped with 16

inches of soe/u i dun know if i OD... woman in sub had no reactions to it, in work place smiles from ladies all

round. then i was in meeting room with my boss and anohter guy only, stay inside for a few hrs he seem to be picking

on me a lot. not much eye contact from him to me but a lot on the other guy.

then after work roughly after 10 hrs

later meet my lady friend for dinner, had another spray of jb#1 nice chat, with lot of touchy feely, saw her

flipping her hair a few times.
    Last edited by evobenny; 03-15-2006 at 05:22 PM.

Journeyman

today went to church with 2

sprays of DD#1(0.5ml of npa and 1.5ml of soe/u) with 5 drop of A1 and gucci envy to dulite in the mix had 2 sprays

from ls atomizer, 1 on the chest and 1 on the hair and went out.

great results though not hits, ladies in church

was very chatty and touching me a lot as we speak, though i have a slight headache i guess must be the A1

PS: i

forgot about the 2 drop of aa314 i applied as base

PS: sorry mistake again DD#1 is 7:3 soe and npa, i used was

3:1 soe:npa
    Last edited by evobenny; 03-18-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Journeyman

Today is a good day! my 1st

hit! after meeting a lady for dinner and movie then after that proceded to my office for sex.

she came 6 time and

mention that she dun know why she was super horny, i just must be the mones,

I had 2 drop of aa314, 3 drop of

wagg, and 1 spray of chikera.

i was guessing most of the mones converted into none as it was over a period of 8

hr +

Hip Hip Hurray! my 1st ever successfull hit! hopefull more to come!

Phero Enthusiast

Wearing mones to CHURCH

lol...that's just plain evil.
    I love it

(Catholic environment here, its prolly kinda different if the church

in question is a protestant place with a married priest and whatnot but still)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information