Close

Default Fragrance Combat: Scent of Eros vs. The Edge Scented

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So, I again went to the mall. Just came back in fact. I used the same opener. For those

interested, it's Mystery's Cologne Opener. (Mystery is a well known pick up artist. Go to <deleted>, if you want

to know more about him).

The opener is an opinion opener. Walk by, and say, "Hey, I need a female opinion on

something..I'm trying to figure out which of these 2 colognes I should get, I have different ones on each hand."

Then, just give her your hand..don't hesitate..any sign of hesitation, and she'll know it's a line.

I

approached 15 girls with Scent of Eros on my left hand, and The Edge Scented on my right hand. Scent of Eros won 11

to 4!!?

I'll go in detail with the report.

1st girl-white girl, late 20s, voted for SOE because it smells

better..no significant positive BL (body language).
    2nd girl-black, early 20s, cashier..she said she liked both,

but after resmelling my hands, voted for SOE
    3rd girl-black, 18, said "SOE is more manly"..she smiled after

smelling SOE
    4th girl-Voted for The Edge, I just reapplied some more SOE so this could've effected it. She said

that the SOE was "too strong"
    5th girl-Asian girl, voted for SOE, she said, "If you're going for the, 'Wow, he

smells GOOD' Kind of effect, I'd go with that one."
    6th girl-Asian woman who worked at a perfume stand, in her

30s..she voted for The Edge
    7th girl-White, fat woman in her 30s, voted for SOE..she also laughed, probably because

she knew it was an opener
    8th and 9th girl-2 friends who voted for The Edge because it wasn't as strong as the

SOE. Around 16 years old.
    10th girl-White girl, 16s, voted for SOE because it "smells better"
    11th and 12th

girl-probably 16 and 17. Both voted for SOE. The white one said, "It reminds me of my boyfriend". Notable BL, she

looked like she tranced out from smelling it. Also said, it smelled, "more romantic". The black girl said it "smells

better".
    13th and 14th-Both worked at a perfume store in a department store. Both voted for SOE. One said, "it

stands out". She also smiled after smelling it.
    15th girl-I modified it for the last approach of the day, I decided

to add in Direct Game in the beginning of the opener. I just went up to her and said, "I think you look nice and

I'd like to get to know you better.." And told her my name. She stood there for a while with the DIHL (deer in

headlight look). Then, snapped back into reality and told me she had a bf (boyfriend). I said, "That's okay..but,

let me get your opinion.." and proceeded with the cologne opener. She voted for SOE. Well, that's the end of this

fragrance combat session. I think I'm going to start wearing Scent of Eros more often. Please, others, do the same,

as I cannot afford to buy all the pheromones. I'm curious how Alter Ego would do against SOE.
    Last edited by belgareth; 02-07-2006 at 08:26 PM.

Phero Pro

Nice post and a great effort. I

think the way you are handling things will eventually bear fruit for you.

Thanks. I see my link got

deleted. My bad, didn't know we couldn't post links to other sites.

I'm too impatient to wait for "hits" to

occur, so why not hijack the system, and try to FORCE them?! You cannot rely on simply pheromones to do all the work

for you. In my opinion, the most it will do for you is put you and her in a better mood. The rest of it depends on

your game. You might get more smiles and more eye contact while you talk to her, so it is helpful. But, don't rely

on it solely. Maximize the potential of your pheromones, instead of waiting around for hits to occur.

We should

call these type of of hits, direct hits. And, others indirect hits. I also had an indirect hit yesterday, I failed

to mention, how this young girl was w/ her mom yesterday, and she kept looking at me. Is that a hit? Also, when you

do get an indirect hit from a woman, approach her immediately! I mean, why not!? You've got nothing to

lose.

Phero Dude

If you're talking about your game

being more important than the mones, then thats pretty much a given and a common theme around the forums. However

acting out of the ordinary to force hits to happen can actually inhibit their effects. I find that its best to let

things happen in a more natural fashion.

I know what you're getting at though.

Damn Sigma - Props bro!

Phero Dude

"Hijacking the system" was a

realy good idea! Under slightly more controlled conditions it could even be considered scientific.Although Im not

realy supprised that SoE won out.SoE is a realy solid and predictable product,and with the right approach and some

game it seems to me like an unstoppable product.Im fixing to buy a bottle of SoE/M sometime in the next few days as

I have recently become a tax paying citizen again The job I have taken might prove to be a good testing ground

for it as a result of constant close quarters contact with a variety of people over periods of time that are long

enough to actualy produce hits I will try to post results as soon as they come in. I have had realy

good results from the gel packs so I am hopping that the bottled product will produce the same.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma
    If you're talking

about your game being more important than the mones, then thats pretty much a given and a common theme around the

forums. However acting out of the ordinary to force hits to happen can actually inhibit their effects. I find that

its best to let things happen in a more natural fashion.

I know what you're getting at though.

You're only "acting out of the ordinary" if you, yourself, think you are acting unordinarily. Girls can sense if

you're trying to be sneaky. If you are genuinely interested in the woman, or genuinely interested in just knowing

which pheromone they prefer, then it's okay. It's okay to interrupt people you do not know.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by stridoom
    You're only

"acting out of the ordinary" if you, yourself, think you are acting unordinarily. Girls can sense if you're trying

to be sneaky. If you are genuinely interested in the woman, or genuinely interested in just knowing which pheromone

they prefer, then it's okay. It's okay to interrupt people you do not know.
    Again I see what

you're getting at, however after messing with mones for a while, I started to realize that the best hits come when

you pay little or no attention to the mones themselves, and go about acting in a natural manner.

When I'm out

wearing mones I'm usually more concerned about the women and people around me, and am not entirely focused on the

pheromones. In fact I've grown so accustomed to wearing them now that I usually don't pay them much mind at all.

Anyway, I think some guys are so focused on the actual mones and how well they're working that they lose sight

of the fact that attraction is about so much more than the mones themselves. how you carry yourself, what you do and

say, is a big part. I'm not saying that you're necessarily guilty of this yourself, but you do hear a lot of

overly methodical approaches around here.

Therefore, when we wear pheromones, the focus of our testing should be

on the women and how we, in our most natural mannerisms, affect them while wearing mones, not on the actual

pheromones.... I don't know if that makes sense or not, its kinda hard to put into words, but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Sigma; 02-08-2006 at 11:07 PM.

I wear 'em and forget them, and

focus entirely at doing my best on the task at hand. Focusing on pheromones is a distraction, kinda like wearing a

new shirt that's too tight, or maybe having your briefs up your ass.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I wear 'em and

forget them, and focus entirely at doing my best on the task at hand. Focusing on pheromones is a distraction, kinda

like wearing a new shirt that's too tight, or maybe having your briefs up your ass.
    lol. Thats a better

way of explaining it than I could have

Journeyman

Wink Just Sharing

I agree, I

have been wearing them starting with APC for 30 days now and I just wear them and enjoy myself as much as I can. I

have gotten some hits, for sure. I don't know about any DIHL but maybe I did not notice. Just tons of girls all

throught the day that I am socializing with and having a real blast, plus I have gotten some increadible hook ups

out of the blue on some pretty tivial things.
    I truly have classifications to the levels of liking I am feeling

for all the girls. The one I just adore (looks wise but I can feel people and their essence from short interactions)

I am deeply attracted to her; when I make her laugh it's the best, I want her for the real thing and want to be her

friend for a year if that is what it takes for her to be my girl. This girl is precious a true pure as the snow

driven forrest princess. She does not even have pores, like she is made out of porcelain.

Also I had a

sexual encounter within the last 24 hours with a girl I have been seeing for the exact month I have been wearing

mones. First night we went out it was APC, couple more times we chillled still APC. Then I got the newbi kit and I

started wearing the packs and TE with musk. Then I got the SOE, NPA and kept seeing her every couple days always

with something on. Making it short, to go around the bases and in to home took 3 times in regresion from the last

encounter before that we were just chilling not even a kiss. Now the somewhat good but I am thinking mostly bad part

is that she lives in my building a few stories down. She is latin (Venezuelan) and latin girls can be tricky most

the time. I am latin so I know. She is also 18 and 1 month.

I don't know if everyone read the post of

the 40 mistakes guys make when having sex. I thought it was so funny. I am going to read it again but one of them is

tell a girl you love them to have sex. I got to say that it kind of applies here because the second time we messed

around she started asking me if I did like many times. It was btw 3 and 5 AM I avoided it. But the next day I told

her how that had left me thinking and I just wanted to be upfront and tell her that I did not feel that way. Plus I

was not looking for any attachments and I was just out dating and having a good time. So I left it really clear. But

somehow I don't think that matters in her mind anymore. Just to make it clear I would never cheat on someone. I

would break it off. Not necessarily telling them why but I would just not feel good about it.

Now the

question to everyone who wants to help is. So she lives below me, it's good, I am enjoying myself but at the same

time I am also loving the company of other girls at my school that in the near future will be around me in a more

personal level. I have five assignments that I will be doing in groups of two and we'll be reviewing and stuff like

that. So I know I am a free man, and I fully expect some of these girls to be like are you seeing someone

eventually. I am not, but what they are asking is deeper, I think. Clearly I won't be like I'm having sex with

someone because I like them more. *So I guess what I am asking is what are the rules of upgrading per say? How do

you treat the evolution of something you are more interested in an inversely related manner with the girls? When do

you make the breaks? Do I just wait until it's so clear? I hope I explained myself well. I 'm sure I'll figure it

out but I defenitively am feeling the input if shared.

Anyways, that's essentially my run down on my first month

of madness. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    Now the

question to everyone who wants to help is. So she lives below me, it's good, I am enjoying myself but at the same

time I am also loving the company of other girls at my school that in the near future will be around me in a more

personal level. I have five assignments that I will be doing in groups of two and we'll be reviewing and stuff like

that. So I know I am a free man, and I fully expect some of these girls to be like are you seeing someone

eventually. I am not, but what they are asking is deeper, I think. Clearly I won't be like I'm having sex with

someone because I like them more. *So I guess what I am asking is what are the rules of upgrading per say? How do

you treat the evolution of something you are more interested in an inversely related manner with the girls? When do

you make the breaks? Do I just wait until it's so clear? I hope I explained myself well. I 'm sure I'll figure it

out but I defenitively am feeling the input if shared.

Anyways, that's essentially my run down on my first month

of madness. Peace.
    Just be honest and streight forward about the situation. No sneaking

around. Most girls would have no problem with you seeing other girls as long as you haven't said or infered that

you are exclusive.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Your test tells you

nothing.

You asked for verbal reports when you want behavioral responses.

SOE is the safe pick for a

woman smelling a strange man.

It's like opinion polls that ask you how you "feel" about a candidate. The

real action is when they cast their vote.

Thread Information