Close

Default noobs and geeks don't overlook SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am a fairly new pheromone user have used them for 2.5 months. I am a good looking 23 year old white guy who is

kind of shy around new people.

After reading this forum for a while I have made several purchases. Wanting

sexual hits I tried a few products that promised sexual hits with no results.
    Chikara, NPA, perception, pherlure =

nothing so far.

Over the last two weeks I switched to SOE standalone with amazing results. My longtime lesbian

girlfriend is starting to talk about going straight around me. She has been shamelessly flirting with me hugging,

kissing and saying she loves me. A few girls in the bars admitted to seeking me out and everyone I meet smiles at

me. Girls are coming to me and picking me up. This is very very abnormal. Girls have only picked me up 2 times

before in my whole life. I feel like im in the twilight zone.

Just because the other ones claim sexual hits

doesn't mean that friendly hits don't turn sexual fast. If you are young, and kind of shy, dont make the same

mistake I did and only try the sexual ones first.

Maybe as i gain more experience I will give NPA another go but

I am in heaven with SOE.

BTW: dogs and cats are obnoxious around me when wearing SOE.
    Last edited by luxveritas; 02-07-2006 at 08:31 AM.

Women usually don't make love to

their enemies, so friendly is good.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Journeyman

Sometimes you need to find the

right product or the right pheromone that goes with your body. NPA didn't work for me at all until I combined it

with APC and cool water cologne. After that, the hits just keep on coming.

does anyone have experience

getting a girl to switch teams? My friend had me on her bed last night and was cuddling up to me. She has never had

sex with a man before but she has fooled around with a few. I know I am asking to get cut to ribbons but she is just

so freaking hot. I think it may be the dumbest idea ever to put a move on her as she has been a good friend for 4

years.

Are you just wearing pure

(scented) SOE? If not, what are you covering it with?
    Also - how much and where are you applying it and have you

already tried to mix it with, for example, NPA?

Thanks!

all I wear is deoderant, SOE

scented not sure about the dose the roller is a pain. Sometimes I add a little NPA but i have no idea how to dose it

and only older chicks hit on me when i wear it.

I might already have alpha male signature to me. People have

always thought of me as aloof or hard even though I am not. Plus both of my parents are alpha types (i cant believe

they are still married.)

I think it is better to meet women wearing just SOE and when you have their trust maybe

add a little npa. I am very shy at first and this method has helped a whole lot.

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by luxveritas
    does anyone

have experience getting a girl to switch teams? My friend had me on her bed last night and was cuddling up to me.

She has never had sex with a man before but she has fooled around with a few. I know I am asking to get cut to

ribbons but she is just so freaking hot. I think it may be the dumbest idea ever to put a move on her as she has

been a good friend for 4 years.
    Just keep things the way they are ... it's obvious that she's on her

way. A tad bit of A1 may speed things up ferya, but don't change a thing. You must master the time game, hopsin ...

fortune cookies say that.

As for the NPA, use just a dab or two to the neck's pulse points and cover

it
    with SOE.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Just keep

things the way they are ... it's obvious that she's on her way. A tad bit of A1 may speed things up ferya, but

don't change a thing. You must master the time game, hopsin ... fortune cookies say that.

As for the

NPA, use just a dab or two to the neck's pulse points and cover it with SOE.
    Good advice

I was leaning that way already. She has been calling me everyday over the last 2 weeks eventhough she ignored me for

3 months before that (she had a girlfriend) I think 3 months is long enough seperation for a new pheromone signature

to be noticed by a friend.

Stranger

I am also doing an experiment of

just using SOE, and sometimes a314 or A1, but no none products.

I am interested in sexual hits. I will give a

full report once I have a better idea what the situation is. I will say, however, so far so good.

As for your

question: I've slept with a number of switch hitters over the years. They're not categorically different from

girls who identify as straight. Just remember, any girl who is calling you everyday and cuddling with you is

interested in getting physical, no matter what her orientation. (A good rule of thumb: if a girl is spending time

alone with you in a bedroom setting, she's willing to raise the heat level.) She may have a different idea of what

that means than you or how fast it should happen, but that's often the case no matter what. Just go ahead and

initiate. The worst that will happen is she'll ask you to slow down a little. No girl who is cuddling with you is

going to be the least bit supprised when you up the ante (although, some will pretend to

be).

"A gentleman is someone who never gives offense unintentionally."
    --Eva Brann

-----------
    33yo, 5'8", 150lbs, Italian American

Phero Dude

I read an article by a woman

years and years ago.She was a well known figure in the lezbian community in SanFrancisco in the days when being gay

was still considered shocking and freakish.She was a respected authority at the time regarding the struggles of

being gay in a country that frowned uppon that sort of thing.The article she wrote was a rather scathing expose'

about how many "lezbians" actualy kinda liked being with guys sexualy from time to time.She also indicated that

lezbian women shouldnt feel any sort of confusion over it simply because there are certain needs that they have that

need to be fulfilled by a man.She exposed the fact that many lezbians would actualy attempt to culitivate commited

relationships with men that they were truly in love with but that thier sexual orientation created conflict and

confusion in those relationships.Many of the lezbian women that I know also have children,and although I slept

through much of my biology classes in school Im reasonably certain that pregnancy requires both a male AND a female

partner.

She may in fact be bisexual and just not realy ready to objectively examine her feelings and desires

yet,prefering to identify one way or the other for ease of catagorizing her identity.Not knowing can be very

confusing and has created alot of hardship for gays and lezbians who tried to convince themselves they were straight

but couldnt keep up the act.On the flip side,having bisexual desires can tend to throw a whole new twist into

things.Understand that these felings of confusion will probably creat some kind of conflict in a relationship with

her if you should choose to persue that.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

"On the flip side,having bisexual

desires can tend to throw a whole new twist into things."

Plus it can double the chances of having a date on

Saturday night.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

I think if I persue this I

will get my a$$ kicked for sure. I guess the best I could hope for would be "friends with benefits". I really dont

think she is bisexual as she has not dated a guy since she was in highschool. I might try to fool around with her

and keep the relationship the same as it is now. I really dont think dating her would be a good idea eventhough she

and I get along so well it is scary.
    24 year old, good looking, white guy SOE+NPA works like a charm
    Chikara no results nice scent
    Pherlure cant wear it; strong scent headache
    AA314 good stuff
    NPA girls get frisky, stinks
    A7 almost as good as NPA
    SOE legit

Thread Information