Close

Arrow Moneless for decreasing attraction?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hia peeopls!!

So finally, once we've found that "perfect mix", we've got more

phone #'s than our wallets and washing machines can handle, and our time-planners are over filled with dates..

Have you ever tried to go mone-less around someone that has previously been VERY affected by your

artifillically obtained phero-signature? Someone who has become very interested in you, and you'd want them to lose

the interest again?

You'd of course lose some of your game, dress down a bit etc. to further de-enhance

yourself.

If you have any experience on this, then please do post up in here!

Maybe you even forgot to apply

your pheromones one day around someone you've just met and are able to share your experience in the same

manner?

Cheers!

Someone who has become

very interested in you, and you'd want them to lose the interest again?
    It's not that simple. Once

they're hooked, you can confess you're a perv, got a criminal record, a drug problem and leave a bugger up your

nose and they still won't go away. You should just tell them the truth and keep the games playing to a

minimum.

I've changed my phero signature or gone 'moneless many times after I got to know a woman. It doesn't

make a big difference as she now has you plugged.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Yeah, I know, very true!

But

let's say you whenever you want to spill the beans on her, I'd suspect it'd always be a fortunate extra to not

have her "over-the-top" attracted yet again, as we're in fact able to with the mones when everything works

optimally.. Instead it would be easier just to make things cool down naturally, one wouldn't dress up for a breakup

would one?

Cheers!

Phero Dude

Put an excess amount of the

pussy-wussy mones on. 5 drops of A1 with 6 drops of WAGG.

I agree with Geoggi though, its kind of hard to turn

a woman off once they're hooked. I ran into a situation where I was interested in a friend of an old classmate. I

spent more time with the old classmate and I wore mones around her since more face time with her, meant more face

time with her cute friend. Problem is, the mones seemed to have worked on both of them, but my classmate who I'm

not necessarily interested in has been pursuing me more aggressively than I would like. I've had trouble trying

put myself in the in LJBF category with her. I've tried OD'ing, but it only seemed to make things worse lol.
    Last edited by Sigma; 02-06-2006 at 09:06 AM.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

To me the best approach would

be to bathe with antibacterial soap excessively and use a gob of antiperspirant. If you use cologne make sure it's

the cheap chemical kind.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Well, if you're too chicken to

tell her upfront, pretend you're gay. Check out guys when you're with her and ask to borrow her clothing and

makep.

Get clingy. Call her 15 times a

day. Tell her how much your world revolves around her and how you can't live without being with her. buy her at

least one thing every day. Do what ever she asks, give up your friends and hobbies. Soon she will run away,

screaming in terror!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Ya know, that usually works but

once in a while it back fires. Some women--especially really young ones--actually want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    Well, if you're too

chicken to tell her upfront, pretend you're gay. Check out guys when you're with her and ask to borrow her

clothing and makep.
    Gegogi, do you have to pretend being a gay chicken?

Funnily in another

recent thread you raise the big flag on white lies often being better and less hurtful than the cold truth. I could

easily tell the truth, but I'd be most likely to hurt someone and I don't want to, not if don't have to.

But I

hear what you're saying, you think it's the best way to tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim
    Get clingy. Call her 15 times a

day. Tell her how much your world revolves around her and how you can't live without being with her. buy her at

least one thing every day. Do what ever she asks, give up your friends and hobbies. Soon she will run away,

screaming in terror!
    Now that is said to be a good way, however not for me. I don't want to be an

actor, 'cause her you must lie, lie and lie.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    blablabi! Do you have

to pretend being a gay chicken?

Funnily in another recent thread you raise the big flag on white lies

often being better and less hurtful than the cold truth. I could easily tell the truth, but I'd be most likely to

hurt someone and I don't want to, not if don't have to.

But I hear what you're saying, you think it's the

best way to tell her.

Now that is said to be a good way, however not for me. I don't want to be an actor,

'cause her you must lie, lie and lie.
    A friend of mine once told me:

"you don't have a liability

to her, but you have an ability to lie to her"

Nothing wrong iwith buttering the truth to spare someone's

feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Now that is said to be

a good way, however not for me. I don't want to be an actor, 'cause her you must lie, lie and lie.

OK, how about this. You get her in bed, put the covers over her head and fart. A really smelly, gross

one. And don't let her out. She'll think you're sooo gross, she'll run in disgust.

No! Seriously, why not

just LJBF her. Works for women all the time. Sometimes a "white lie" is what it takes, unless you enjoy being

cruel.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Funnily in another recent

thread you raise the big flag on white lies often being better and less hurtful than the cold truth. I could easily

tell the truth, but I'd be most likely to hurt someone and I don't want to, not if don't have to.
    I

enjoy a good debate and a few of the posters acted like they wanted one, so I spun my wheels. However, I honestly

think it is better to spare hurt feelings whenever possible, even with a well intended lie. Nevertheless, I find it

faster and fairer for everyone involved to be straight up when it comes to relations between men and women. I've

had so many women lie to me and it usually confused things enough to extend our suffering. Try gentle hints and if

that doesn't work, you should put her out of her misery as quickly as possible. I hate to make women cry but it

better now than later.

Journeyman

Talking

Yeah, just make it happen.

Give a hug with one of those really condacending pats. That should really let her know where she stands. I

defenitively think there is many ways of saying things in not as many words or no words at all. When you say

something it's permanent and people can't save face. I think everybody gets a clue eventually and their own ego

works in a way as to allow them a way out without getting hurt. I just asked someone out that kind of turned me down

in a really suttle manner and I almost did not know I was turned down until later.

Last thing, A1 is pussy wussy?

That's not positive. Why would that one fall in that category? Peace

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo_91
    Last thing, A1

is pussy wussy? That's not positive. Why would that one fall in that category? Peace
    Used

excessively it can, in my experiences anyway, make others act indifferent, condescending, or overly protective over

you. Not to mention that A1 is coupled with some potentially nasty side effects (depression and what not in extreme

cases). Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff....but just like most other mones, too much can be damaging.

In the past I’ve always tried going

moneless for a couple of days to see how a girl “really” felt about me, so that I wouldn’t get hurt by falling for

her.
    It can be an eye opener and I highly recomend it. But I doubt it would a pleasant way to break up a

relationship. There would probably still be enough attraction to keep her hanging on, but not enough “magic” to keep

her interested. There’d be moodiness, pickiness, demands, criticisms, oversensitivity, doubts... If you want that

kind of torture, just get married.
    Give truth a chance.

Phero Dude

In the end, mones are only part of

a reason why a person is attracted to you. Pheromones play a big part in the initial 'lust' phase, however play a

lesser role once you've found yourself in an 'attachment' phase. Mones are only a piece of larger scope of

attraction as a whole...you can eliminate one part of the attraction, the mones, but things like personal

experiences and memories, or even blindsided hope, still play a significant part.

In the end, mones are only

part of a reason why a person is attracted to you.
    This is very true. I've had many women tell me they

were initially attracted to me after seeing me perform or teach. Sometimes it's your clothing and the way you carry

yourself that draws them to you. They were observing from afar so not much chance of catching wind. For me, my first

attraction to a woman is usually from afar as well. Sometimes even written messages can attract you to someone.

I've dated several women I initially met online and got to know them via email, IM and chatrooms before meeting.

Thread Information